youtube.com/watch?v=hV1pPgpcAVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zk9wCAc4Jzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=hV1pPgpcAVw

>mars
not real mate, you're not falling me

kacy

Lads, we really need to create a a fresh new meme.

Love Mars so I do.
Need to conquer the galaxy we humans do.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q

user you're a queer aren't you?

small brain: establishmentarianism
big brain: disestablishmentarianism
huge brain with lights: antidisestablishmentarianism

>we

smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

YEAHHHHHHHHH FUCKING NECK IT DEANO YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND

Got a bunch of yous in the previous thread, screencapped all of them of course

i agree, but these things have to happen naturally otherwise they'll feel forced

>tutor for this internship: mr Stein
ah yes

how about a meme where you fuck off

My mixed-race EU citizen Mars colonist descendants are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

*a sustained double low C on the double basses, contrabassoon and organ*

what a guy

CASEY

everybody's ignoring my post

anime

just remembered pooey lynx lad

Got 21 I did
reckon every second Irish post in there is me
I respect the other Irish poster
best one besides myself I do say so myself

millie bobby brown

Shan't give any mind to colonists

Had to make a phone call in work so took some pyrazolam in the toilet beforehand

Not a cold call. Not a difficult customer. Just a simple 3 minute call and I need drugs to help me, my anxiety just gets worse with age

fuck her right in the contrabassoon

noncey nonce noncery

any When the Whistle Blows man in

CHANGE PLACES

Ran out of Dove Beauty Cream Bars. Will have to wash my hands in the bathroom using the same kind of soap I use for the bath until I buy more Dove Beauty Cream Bars.

is there a chance the tracks could bend?

Business idea; The United States of Europe

wow user you're so weird

*grabs you by the hands and pulls you to your feet and towards the dancefloor*

COME ON user, DANCE WITH ME

Why does Tim feel the need to prove that he's taken the picture?

Business idea: pay me to reply to your post with "lol"

The whole thing is entirely Yankoid references. Nobody knows anyone there except Bogart and Deniro, and possibly having heard of Cagney.
Saying you're "a fan" of something is Yank. So is using "fucking" as a non-condemnatory adjective. And the "beautiful, beautiful" part sounds like Joe Rogan, the quintessential 56% soul.
I'm afraid this yankism is incurable.

never rated that gimmick

time to update the filters methinks

he's mentally ill

You're like a Limmy character.
youtube.com/watch?v=zk9wCAc4Jzs

>why does a mentally ill person do something irrational

does it tell people youve visited their profile on facebook?
ive been stalking this girl for like a month straight
visited her profile like 100 times a day

brb making bank whille i sing to taylor swift in my room
t. bitcoin investor

laughed at this desu

think the sane part of tim is trapped in a photo and he is trying to get it back but doesnt know how

no but it might show you in their "people you might now" section
but if they're a girl they probably only use mobile and so they don't see that

business idea

Just finished briefly reading /r/theredpill. They think only the top 20% of men can get casual sex but they also believe every man can become part of the 20% just by putting in some effort. Really bizarre beliefs.

I'm like this but I don't write it down I talk to myself for 45 minutes first pretending I'm on the phone so I make sure I sound like a normal human
Doesn't work

*a bomb detonates*

how much

"why does tim ____"
hes lost his nut

Army phoned me and said my phase 1 training is in less than a month

FUCK

Hollywood is ROTTEN

Linking & reposting this just in case. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out.

>I’ve always been a big time movie buff. Always loved the stars, especially tough man films. Guys like Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney, Edward G. Robinson, Robert De Niro or Bobby D as I like to call him. Guys like Bruce Willis, Al Pacino…those guys and a whole shit more…

>I’m a big fan of gangster films. My thing was trying to capture what they did in the movie, in my real life. Like, for example, in the movie Goodfellas, when Joe Pesci took the screwdriver and stuck it in the back of the loud-mouth’s skull. I tried that out. Or like in the movie The Godfather when Lucca Brassi was choked from behind. One of the best scenes in movie history by the way if you ask me. I love his fucking face and how he struggled to live, even though he was slowly dying. God, beautiful, beautiful. Those guys are geniuses. I took the choke approach at least two or three times with my own work but I could never figure out how to watch it because I always choked from behind. I tried a mirror but it wasn’t the same.

>They call me Sol (pronounced soul), short for Solomon. I don’t have much soul but that’s the irony of life. Soul is just a concept. Don’t ya think?

Shan't be replying without proper payment, if the kind gentleman wants a price her should make an offer

timothy james byrne here flat spracklen house dukes place marlow it's the 21st of june 2016 teddy's got the swiper what are the bears watching it's the bear show - murder she wrote - hehehe - here we have the secondary date check - come on swiper work - WORK... right selfie...

i used to be a free speech absolutist, but some lad i went to school with is suddenly a full blown Nazi. Swastika tattoos and everything. And honestly, i hope he goes to prison.

i thought hate speech was illegal here? this runt posts the most racist shit, including actual threats, and has been doing it for months.
Yesterday he posted a picture on facebook of his new Nazi Reichsadler tattoo with the 14 words as the caption.

what's the most comfy place to live in the UK?

does princesschelsea accept bitcoins? i just dumped my lifes savings into it but im still gooning to her pics

guys
i havent done anything today

help
:

oxford

failsworth

lol

trump managed to wind up every single m*slim with barely any effort
wtf i love trump now

Is £20,000 a year a decent wage or is it pathetic lads

slovakia vpn mong this is so baitly you just give up the janny doesnt care

south west england
everywhere else is shite

How do you warm up for conversations, /brit/? Every morning I find that the first time I speak it is all a mess of words and sentences and the other person does not understand what the fuck I'm saying. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

shalom

its okay if you are under 25
otherwise its sad

Put male teachers in the docks before they touch my kids

isle of wright

>82727497
If a (You) isn't enough what do you want

only reason i care about this is bc less fuckboys on the picadilly going to heathrow with their cases

Every culture that has lost myth has lost, by the same token, its natural healthy creativity. Only a horizon ringed about with myths can unify a culture. The forces of imagination and the Apollonian dream are saved only by myth from indiscriminate rambling. The images of myth must be the daemonic guardians, ubiquitous but unnoticed, presiding over the growth of the child's mind and interpreting to the mature man his life and struggles.

Post my tennisfu

Rutland.

Whitby. Never been there, but I wandered around on streetview and it looks very nice. Seaside towns are the best.

Is is named after Elizabeth I or Elizabeth II?

Mong is the most overused insult on /brit/, along with melt

Loving this BTC price increase, every day the shrapnel left over in my wallet increases. Going to leave it to go up until I need to get my christmas drugs in hehe x

The modern myth is world war 2

Who else is afraid of wasps?

Depends on where you live.

If you live in some shitehole like Blackpool then it's pretty good.

agreed

Used to be. Used NLP and now IDGAF.

imagine if you didn't waste it on drugs

me
hate pr*ddies

That's not a fear it's called common sense

i'm not bothered about them

Lads, I need your help. What uni should I apply to if I have yellow fever?

live in london and never used heathrow

KPop Tech

UBC (if theres another UBC, i mean the relevant one, university of british columbia)

gatwick > heathrow

A wasp once got into my pocket when I was walking home from school and I put my hand in and it got stung :'(