X-Men

This is what they get for not putting Wolverine in the suit.

>implying RT matters anymore

I dropped "critics" when they called TFA good.

How the fuck do you enjoy any capeshit movie whatsoever if you don't think TFA is good? You're a numale parasite.

You're memeing is all mixed up. I would be a numale if I defended TFA.

Heh, you know, as much as people keep bitching about this movie's score, it continues to rise.

It's at 57% now.

>caring about RT

I spotted the Marveldrone

>I am NOT just like my sworn enemy!
You're the exact same. You've replaced religion with internet faggotry

Name ONE X-Men movie that holds up at all. I want to laugh at your autism. They're poor movies.

RT scores are almost always higher before their actual release date. BvS had around a 50 at this point before settling at a 28.

but it doesn't matter because people will be spamming "Based Singer" in every thread no matter what

TFA is a fine movie. It's nothing special but it's not this god awful, worse-than-the-prequels abomination Sup Forums tries to paint it as.

X-men, X-men 2, First Class, DOFP. I also liked the second Wolverine movie but I'm probably alone on that opinion.

Days of Futue past > Every MCU movie other Than Winter Soldier, Gotg and Civil War

>BvS got raped by critics so now you're a Marvelfag if you care about scores

I blame J Law and the fuckery they did to Apocalypse himself. I'll still check it out of morbid curiosity

>release a Wolverine movie just to put in a teaser for another movie that will make none of the Wolverine movie have any impact
>Have Wolverine go through the pain of dealing with Jean's death, but lol it's okay she alive now
>erasing 5 of the 7 movies from continuity
>Magneto single handedly defeats the entire President's emergency defenses
>Even the sole weapon capable of stopping mutants was powerless
>After the president realizes that mutants aren't something to be afraid of for some reason.

It's not a bad movie, but it was a dissapointment due to how non-engaging it was.
One of the biggest examples.

>they show the Starkiller destroying a star system
>everyone shits their pants ''OH NO THE REPUBLIC''
>everyone forgets about it and just goes to destroy the Starkiller

The movie feels as if the Rebellion's victory in Episode 6 was meaningless because nothing changed.
They didn't show how the galaxy prospered without the empire, they didn't show how the new republic was, our only glimpse was 5 seconds before it was destroyed.

Not saying it has to be like the prequels, but at least give some background about what has happened in in the like 3 decades after ROTJ.

Plus it doesn't help that it's pretty much a rehash of everything.

>Darth Vader 2
>Emperor 2
>Luke Skywalker 2
>Death Star 2
>Wedge 2
>Yoda 2
>Tatooine 2
>Empire 2
>Rebellion 2

Youre entitled to your opinion but a film thats biggest achievement is retconning everything that came before it isnt exactly a thing worth praising

I actually rather disliked TFA, I think Revenge of the Sith was a better movie and TFA was just at least not Phantom Menace.

The best way to describe TFA is safe. Its a rehash of A New Hope because its arguably the strongest film of the series.

This, the whole thing had a very corporate test the waters feel to it.

>The movie feels as if the Rebellion's victory in Episode 6 was meaningless because nothing changed.
Yeah, this. Pretty sure destruction of Starkiller will be pretty meaningless too, for all we know space nazis can just build even bigger Starkiller after this.

>prequels
>bad

Is this series of disconnected and out of context screenshots suppose to prove otherwise?

yes

Do you think that everything Singer built will fall and from the ashes of his world they'll make a new one?

Cinemagrid, they are meant to show how ''pretty'' a movie is.
Which is pointless because even garbage like Episode 2 can be shown to be pretty and that one not only is a bad Star Wars movie, but a bad movie in general.

I beg to differ.

See?
Pretty shots, but the movie itself is fucking trash and by far the worst Star Wars movie.

TFA is a better made film than the prequels but it totally fucked the lore like said. Also fucking Kylo. Fuck.

I would rather rewatch the prequels since they don't ruin the OT. TFA ruined the OT by making it meaningless. Hell, Yoda 2 goddamn says it's an endless cycle so everything turns to shit now eventually. Who cares now.

Yeah I agree they fucked the lore for the sake of sequels but that doesn't ruin anything for me. It's not like the OT doesn't exist anymore, you don't have to watch the sequels if you don't want to.

I liked the 2nd wolverine movie a lot. I always liked his japan stories. It wasnt a great movie but i enjoyed it a lot cause of the setting.
Reviews matter. I know a lot of people that were planning on seeing it first week but are now holding back to hear what people say (they don't trust critics fully they want a second opinion from people they know) or they say they are waiting for cheap theaters.

I'm no longer going to see it opening weekend. Will probably wait until hihave nothing else to do someday and want to watch anything

>This is what they get for bragging about having Storm and Psylocke in the movie and doing fuckall with them

Fixed

singer is too busy molesting boys to make a good movie anymore

All you have to remember about people on Sup Forums is that if something is popular they'll scream about how much it sucks.

There's no enjoyment here. Only contrarianism. In fact, if this score for Apocalypse keeps going up, within a week you'll suddenly see a complete about face and everyone will start declaring it shit after all and the only reason the score is so high is because marvel disney conspiracy brainwashing etc.

/thread
He finally had the chance to make a 100% twink movie with the excuse that they are all young, so he didn't waste any time.

I wish this were still true but sadly its not. Most of you are braindead idiots that take reviews as fact if a movie is bad or not.

bvs started at like, 16%, went up to like 40%, then started dropping, and now settled at 28% or so. This started like in the 30s, and has kept going up.

>bvs started at like, 16%
Bollocks. It started at 43% then went down to 28%

>TFA
the first avenger or the force awakens? the first avenger was pretty good.

user meant Star Wars

The first 12 review of BvS were all rotten.
It started at 0% and stayed like that a good while