Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belgium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sure what that image is but it sure isn't a country

Right full dutch clay

the flag of Belgium.

say that to my face not online and see what happens

I don't know, but the middle part looks like piss.

you would attempt to shout and swear which wont work since they way you talk is so cute

Black often doesn't look good on flags, at least when you're just looking at the design in 2D. Sometimes it can look nice when you see it waving in the wind, like that alternate Welsh.one.

Have you seen Germany's new flag?

Pretty much a non-country

youll let him right into your house and bang your wife you cuck

Flanders and Wallonia combined unhappily thanks to former catholic values. With the degradation of religion, there is no longer a binding value between two regions, and Flanders will probably try to break away, and take Brussels with them.

The flag of belgisthan, and the op flag is the flag of swedisthan

that is an ugly flag
but it's home

hahahahahahaha most irrelevant nation shows up

What's a 'Belgium?'

I tried looking for your adress but google didn't recognise 'belgium' as a country

non-country

A goddamn prison.

>Take Brussels
Yeah, 80% are speaking french in Brussels. Make sense.

some faggot ass lame ass country

A mistake.

We tried to fix it.
The French tried to fix it.
But alas, the clusterfuck remains.

Walloon please go to France or something and give us our clay back.

But he is from Sweden, what a mindfuck

Belgium calling any other country irrelevant my sides

irrelevant
oprotten Kees

Soon to be an islamic state

No he is not??

Never.

Good luck running the European continent without Rotterdam.

Except if Marion wins.

exactly that's how low you sunk

kek

Our vassals?

Hey guys, i have a question: does anyone on earth actually like the flemish accent?

you have such an imagination so adorable

user's right about the reason why this country exists. Despite what the vocal independist retards say there's no majority at all wanting Flanders break away, and the whole movement pretty much died down since 2010 to the point even my retarded neighbours exchanged their Flemish flag in their garden for a Belgian one. A lot of Flemish people still want a better federalization tho, the current one is a bureaucratic mess that doesn't help the three regions at all

I would insult you with vicious memes about both your countries, but there are not any.

the dutch girls I pick up in antwerp sure like it when i was talkgdirty to them in my accent...

Its not bad just sounds cute and non threatening

Remove croissant.

Have you guys ever have thought how powerfull we would have been in Europe if remained together?

toothpaste?

Having excellent dental hygiene is a grave insult in the Anglo-Saxon world.

Met many dutch sluts (dutch women are all degenerate whores btw) in the Antwerp clubs,and they just loved it.After all it's how Dutch is meant to be spoken.

Its cute on girls. On guys its hilarious. Especially when they try to act tough, you just cant help laughing. Its too hilarious to hear that soft g when they try and threaten you.

Your women mate.

You dont want our shit dutchy, flanders is a political clusterfuck.

Have you guys ever thought how powerfull we would have been if we remained together?

Napoleon lost, we can't fix this now

I prefer female Flemish voices for satnav.

Doesn't sound like someone is bitching about your driving.

Fun thing is i have met allot of Belgian sluts in clubs in Utrecht en Nijmegen they love the Dutch accent they say its more manly than Flemish

Your flag does seem to look like the pea sized lump of toothpaste that I place on my toothbrush every morning.

Double post.

Kek

This tbqh

All the time.

Where are these people posting from and what is a b-belgium care to enlighten me user?

underrated

I just remembered its a common theme in America that Belgians smell like a combination of street dog and shit.

underrated post.

hahaha

Doe alsjeblieft even niet zo ongelooflijk zielig, wie proberen jullie nou voor de gek te houden, snap de hele ruzie tussen belgen en nederlanders sowieso niet, Antwerpen is mooie stad trouwens.

Remove croissant
I'm sorry my Flemish friends
You deserve better
At the very least you deserve to be able to have a functional government

Wrong. We smell like beer and french fries.

Why do you guys like waffles so much?

Your flag is off m8

Is door jullie gekomen.

Same reason you love burgers i think

stay mad achmed. Don't they teach geography in the asylum center?

Our schools spend years indoctrinating children about the big bad dutch, how "brave and heroic" the belgian revolution was and how "proud" we should be of our country.

At least I will be a roach still above water in 50 years

we don't desu

hahah i live on the side of the country thats above sea level i hope the degenerate side of the country gets flooded gives me beach property

>groot nederland happens
>project enormous economic power by having 2 of the most relevant ports in Europe

Pretty much a non-country.
Check these digits kid, fuck the eu.

whoah even vergeten dat ik vanuit frankrijk ant posten zien

is helemaal geen ruzie
just banter

Dit ik hou van me Vlaamse buren lekker friet goed bier en gezelig

The fact that we have a king is pretty dumb
The fact that Belgium has a king is beyond me

And we get indoctrinated that Louis Napoleon was horseshit and not a real King.

Unsurprisingly, he's a pathetic cuck.

Friendly reminder that Netherlands would be 2nd World without Randstad.

N O N C O U N T R Y
O
N

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

GreenBelgiumButt.png

There's lots of Flemish accents.

West Flemish is absolute cancer.

But the kind of Brabantian pronunciation of G is so smooth and pleasant, it puts most Dutch accents to shame.

Belgique est
F R A N C A I S E
R
A
N
C
A
I
S
E
remove waffle
Remove bram

ik ben op vakantie maat, maar even serieus dat gelul over "nederlandse/belgische meisjes zijn sletten" is zo treurig, zou me niet verbazen als ze allebei nog maagd zijn ook

rather be 2nd world shit than have the randstad

Het feit dat jij het serieus neemt zegt genoeg over jou

This shouldnt even be a joke, Belgium is NOT a country.

How is this funny?

En ik was al zo verbaasd. Een Fransman die een andere taal dan Frans kon praten. Maar vrouwen zijn over het algemeen sletten. Dus dat maakt niks uit. Westerse vrouwen in het algemeen.

West Flemish is a meme mate

i was a waiter at Café d'anvers for 3 years , can confirm Dutch chicks melt for that Flemish accent

Again it's just banter , don't take it seriously

As is Germany.

>snap de hele ruzie tussen belgen en nederlanders

Only dutch or flemish people who dislike eachother are pissy cunts who can't handle the banter, rest of us knows we are cultural brothers and the bantz just make things fun

Noice one Kees

the real cancer is the fucking abomination you chavs speak and dare to call english

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Netherlands
>surrendered after 4 days

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belgium
>WW1 trained army with shit WW1 equipment fought of the german blitzkrieg for 18 DAYS and when all hope was lost held of the germans while the french and english evacuated at dunkirk.
>at this point the belguim army fought for every town, blew up every bridge, and flooded large parts of its own country to stop them.

I'm a proud flemish person who respects the BELGUIM soldiers who fought for this country, even if its a non country.

Fuck you holland, we dont need you, flanders is better in every way to you, and we rather have the walloons sucking out our money then be part of your shit country, you even turned away from zwarte piet because your such SJW pussy's.

Belgium is a shithole
Good thing I can acquire french nationality if I want to but these days I doubt about even doing it

Antwerp accent: disgusting.
Flemish Brabant accent: sounds gay, effeminate and smug.
Eastern Flanders: generally nice when spoken by Girls, a bit faggy when spoken by men.
Western Flanders: they only use 12 letters out of the alphabet. Can't understand a fucking word they're saying most of the time. I rate it "F" for Fucking Ugly.
Limburg: northern Limburg isn't very nice because it's influenced by Antwerp. Middle and Southern Limburg is nice. A lot of Flemish people laugh at the Limburg accent and mock Limburgers for speaking a lot slower than the rest of Flanders. However, what they fail to realize is that the Limburg accent is the most neutral accent in Flanders and completely understandable for everyone, unlike the other accents.

You're right; West-Flemish sounds like the language of orcs.