Sigh

Sigh

Other urls found in this thread:

japanator.com/tatsunoko-vs-marvel-9374.phtml
awfulannouncing.com/2016/disney-misses-analysts-targets-thanks-to-espn-stock-takes-a-hit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GkQUDi0pMAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marvel vs Star Wars?

With Jews you lose.

>Have more money now than ever
>"Gosh darn licensing issues!"

>Implying he has anything to do with Capcom or Marvel

>Implying someone who works at EVO is qualified enough to make that call.

>Implying someone who's involved in communications knows anything about licensing.

Come one guys.

Recently found out MCU Spider-man, for now, can only be licensed for merchandise if it's in a set with both Iron Man and Captain America. Super weird.

That's pretty dumb, considering Spider-Man sells the most merch than any other super hero.

Give us another tatsunoko then

>people still wanting Marvel to fight faggoty anime characters

Are you the guy who keeps making Goku vs Superman threads?
If so kill yourself

fwiw Markman is a Bamco community manager

>Not wanting another Marvel vs game.

Okay, a little better, but that still doesn't make him an expert on licensing. He's just a community manager.

>not wanting that exact thing
Disney shill pls go

Atleast we getting Marvel Vs Tsum Tsum

>tfw no Marvel vs Disney vs Star Wars crossover fighting game

With plot written by Marvel's superstar writer Brian Michael Bendis.

Oooooh shit, someone make a bingo page!

Superstar writer?

>not wanting Lego Marvel vs DC

spotted the fun-hating pleb

I don't give a shit about the Capcom characters but those have been the best Marvel fighting games.

Fucken sucks that there is no balance patch for UMVC3.

>Lego Marvel vs DC

Whatever happened to that crossover between Marvel and Tatsunoko that the one Japanese newspaper talked about?

>japanator.com/tatsunoko-vs-marvel-9374.phtml

Stat Wars makes 2 billion
Zootopia 900 million
Jungle Book 700 million
Civil War is likely to reach a billion

I really do wonder what the company does with all this income

Marvel says you don't like it. Marvel says you like Contest of Champions. Marvel says you're gonna play that shit and like it. Marvel says you don't want a console Marvel game. Marvel says the only thing you need is mobile gaming. Marvel knows what's best for you.

How was that Attack On Titan vs Marvel thing, I remember seeing the preview but never the actual thing.

It was fucking retarded, but I should have expected it to be. Do you honestly think three titans stand a chance against the Avengers? I mean, c'mon.

>I don't give a shit about the Capcom characters

Run a country

Invest in even more potential cash cows. It's a self-fulfilling cycle.

I can't tell if this is cute or terrifying.

>I really do wonder what the company does with all this income
hide it from the IRS

I find it so strange. Like, what is your end goal?

Wow, it's almost like when the company was bankrupt it was a lot easier to get the rights to the characters for whatever property or merchandising scheme you cooked up, and now that they're King Shit of Fuck Mountain they're more discerning. I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING MY POOR ANIMU GAMES FROM CHILDHOOD ARE RUINED!!!!

To make a profit. I mean, it sure as hell isn't to make us happy if this is true.

Offshore accounts and fat wallets.

Also buying everyone who poses a threat.

Marvel vs Capvom 4 could sell gangbusters.

Disney to buy Warner Bros when? I want DC and Marvel to become the same continuity.

Which is even more mind boggling to me.

>Project A will make Company B and C a lot of money.

>Too complicated for Company B to get Company C .

>I want DC and Marvel to become the same continuity.
disgusting

They are actually underperforming by their own projections because somehow out of everything ESPN didn't make as much money as they thought it would.

>I want DC and Marvel to become the same continuity.

Where is she from?

To be fair, Marvel Future Fight is pretty damn good, I have unlocked almost all the characters except world bosses and the most hard to get normal ones
Contest of Champions is irredeemable dog shit though

Future Fight is a button masher, the only good Marvel Mobile is Spider-Man Unlimited.

>I really do wonder what the company does with all this income

Make a building full of dollar bills and gold coins and swim in it.

Absolutely nightmare inducing terrifying from Kamala's Mouth to Carol being a Tsumtsum

Well, I mean, they are pretty shitty.
Except for Joe anyway.

Fucking for real. MvC3 released before Avengers. It even had Rocket Racoon, before he ever became relevant.

>Future Fight is a button masher
Maybe with some of the most broken characters, yeah, but button mashing mostly gets you killed unless you're really overleveled
>the only good Marvel Mobile is Spider-Man Unlimited.
>running game
>good
they knew what they were doing

Japan, I'd wager.

That's because ESPN massively overbid to the rights for several sporting events, most notably College Football Playoffs, the championship for which is played on goddamn New Years Eve, and gets worse ratings every year. Meanwhile they just renovated the set of SportsCenter, a show dedicated to showing sports clips like it's still 1996, all of their celebrity hosts are jumping ship, and cable companies are realizing the fees ESPN are asking for are offensively unrealistic. They really are bringing down the entire company right now as people continue to cut cords.

Give a Marvel fighter to ASW. They'd make a great ass game.

Are you fucking retarded?

now this is what you call a shill

Wish they'd revive Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Love the shit out of that game.

Yeah it only really affected me when they shut down Grantland. Some good writers lost jobs that day.

Really? A sports channel is what is hurting the company?

awfulannouncing.com/2016/disney-misses-analysts-targets-thanks-to-espn-stock-takes-a-hit.html

Oh shit, a Titan! And it stretches!

Maybe Marvel should test the waters first. It's been a while since their last console game. They should make a sequel to a more contained fan favorite first.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GkQUDi0pMAE

Joe's a shitty character though, the only one shittier than him is Phoenix Wright. People always carry a pocket Dante or Virgil, Zero is downright deadly and annoying, Frank is good if your team can carry him to max level, but next to no one ever uses Joe. Hell even Arthur gets more play than Joe.

That is completely wrong.

Not only button smashing will make you lose in that game due to the new modes (Battleworld, Alliance Battle and World Boss modes) but also, it has gone into a weird mesh of RPG and battle fight that works.

Heck, the game is probably the definition of "easy to start, hard to finish" (because outside there's no end due to mobile, new content is released that expands and make the game better [sometimes] to play).

>fighting games
>sell
Only MK/Injustice sell, and that's because they're Western, have crazy marketing and casual nostalgia. Besides, a MvC4(or even Marvel Superheroes 2) would be way too MCU focused and no F4/X-Men.

Yeah but they're pretty much all over at The Ringer now, and without ESPN to rule them it's getting better and better.

Building Star Wars Land in 2 theme parks and building a whole new one in China.

That spiderman game is just a glorified running game.

As if Disney has time to fuck around with that greasefire of a company called Capcom anymore. This aint the early nineties when Capcom was on the ball. These fuckers screwed up a Street Fighter launch. At this point I'd rather see Marvel vs Dead or Alive. Give Storm some nice bouncy titties and have her play beach volleyball.

But at least Jalen and Jacoby kept their jobs. Still giving the people what they want!

To be fair the only F4 representation before was Doom and K'lrt. And desu I love the X-Men but I'd be okay if we got a game with less X-Men and more previously unused characters like Ant-Man and Black Panther and Zemo.

>Marvel: Xtreme Beach Volleyball

>would be way too MCU focused and no F4/X-Men

Nah. At the very least of it it will have "staples" like Wolverine and Magneto given that Capcom doesn't really like messing with the tourneyfags.

So, Star Wars drives the company to it's best fiscal quarter in company history just late last year. Between the Disney Parks Events, adding Finn and BB-8 to Star Tours, licensing, merchandise, record sales and the movie itself, the company made near 3 Billion dollar profit in 1 quarter of a year.

But all of that gets fucked the following quarter, by ESPN and Disney Infinity failing? How does stuff like this happen?

>Marvel vs Capvom 4 could sell gangbusters.

Marvel v Capcom 3 didn't, and with SFV flopping that gives Disney/Marvel little incentive to partner with Capcom again. Especially when those F2P mobile games make more money on a lighter budget.

>Marvel vs Dead or Alive.

I'm down.

>mfw they put Kamala in there and change her age to 18

Now it's okay to perve on her.

Hookers and cocaine

I hope they start investing in games. Imagine a Marvel Vidya Universe, where they're free to make it much more comic book-y. Have each game be about a different hero, where the core mechanic is based around their abilities.

Cap game that's all about angles and ricocheting your shield off of walls.

Iron Man game that's all about flight and pew pew lasers.

Spider-Man game that just lifts the web-slinging from those earlier games.

Hulk game where the entirety of the environment is destructible.

What in the fuck am I looking at? I hate it when you fucks make me Google Japanese stuff.

Well they did put her in the Avengers Academy mobile game which is a college game so she's probably an adult there. Good precedent for it.

Marvel VS DC or just dont even fucking bother.

World domination, of course. And I don't mean through having a shit ton of money.

Why would Disney buy Star Wars and Marvel? It's simple. To OWN the idea for the Death Star and Cap's Super Soldier Serum. Now, they can go about making fiction into reality and dominating the planet.

They're going to call it "Infinity War Part 1 and 2"

shit really? Source?
That makes perfect sense though, seeing as how Hasbro is releasing pic related. It's super weird for them to not release that spidey figure as it's own

Marvel by Cyber Connect 2. Their gameplay is simple trash, but presentation-wise they're fucking legit.

This. Fuck me in the ass if Disney doesn't have a room literally filled with $100 bills for swimming purposes.

How long till Disney finally owns it all?

Thornasty Warriors

This could work

I guess ESPN has been such a cash cow for so long that Disney is having issues transitioning with it.

>Disney gives EA the Star Wars license

The only thing i hate about the whole deal is the origin exclusive.

>We'll never have a good Battlefront game again
>We'll never have another KotOR tier star wars RPG again

He was also in charge of Madcatz arcade stick division and worked with sponsored gamers, so he'd know.

Makes sense to me. EA and Dices Star Wars Battlefront sold over 14 million copies. Revenue projections alone are as high as 840 Million. Never mind DLC revenue for the Force Awakens stuff and Lando. You bet your ass Disney and EA are gonna stay in bed together.

Good opinion, and unlike Capcom they haven't had a flop recently, so I'd even say that it's more likely for ASW to get the Marvel IP.

Persona Arena Ultimax's 2.0 patch is still locked to arcades, with no word on a console release.

I'll just buy a copy of the arcade machine if need be

Not even glorified, it's just a running game.