Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say...

>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

>tfw he was right all along
>we fought on the wrong side

I fail to see what exactly this has to do with comics.

Of course you dont, because you don't read comics.

that quote applies to him more than anyone else ever, he genuinely believed he was doing the right thing and went to war against the entire world over it.

But Hitler was a politician who used mobs and the media. His country believed what they were doing was right.
That quote fits him very poorly.
Maybe if it was a young Hitler.

God, it's almost like you could take any inspirational quote out of context and attribute it to an evil person to make it seem like a shitty quote.

I know what the quote's from, I just don't understand why this thread exists.

Because some anons can't reconcile that Cap used it because removed from context a Neo-Nazi can use it as self justification.
Allow me to make the situation worse.

Yeah, I get that bit too, but why on Sup Forums? Don't they have their own board?

Because it's Sup Forums related shitposting.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
- Donald Trump

Fucking off Tumblr, Sup Forums is a Sup Forums board
We have decided this is a Sup Forums law zone.

Whenever you dispense advice to a general audience, first ask yourself, would I feel comfortable offering this advice to Adolf Hitler?

I call it the Hitler test.

It's almost like offering such broad advice to everyone is a bad idea.

That's the thing though, Sup Forumss a thing. So why post this on Sup Forums?

>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

We are refugees from the great Sup Forums war. Why are you refusing us refugee status?

Then all you'd end up saying is
>Don't systematically exterminate the untermensch
or
>Russia isn't lovely in the wintertime
depending on your particular political affiliation.

>"Whenever you dispense advice to a general audience, first ask yourself, would I feel comfortable offering this advice to Adolf Hitler?" - Heinrich Himmler

Good and bad is subjective.

We fought for the pro-jazz side.
We absolutely made the right choice.