In his country it isn't normal to kiss 5 girls in a party and later take one home when the party is over

>in his country it isn't normal to kiss 5 girls in a party and later take one home when the party is over
lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brazil should burn

nah Brazil is the future of humanity

Oh really?
PS post some native thots amigo

op is feeling bad cause he can't score at the Baile de Favela and the girls at his middle class high school only likes Gym Chads

m8 we aren't the US or Europe. literally anyone can score girls at a party

I remember kissing a really thicc Brazilian girl just before I blacked out

waked up covered in my puke at some hostel, literally worst day of my life

I hate normies and as a result, I want Brazil to be nuked

I had planned for a long time to come over to Brazil and fuck at least 5 women to make up for my less than average sex life in 21 years I lived.

normal yes but they dont do it with me tho

pls do, Brazilian women are all whores, anyway. Brazilian government should start a Pimp National Program, where they offer our women to gringos in exchange for money.

m8 girls love foreigners, I am not joking, you will probably score like 5 times more than the average BR, which already scores a lot. A spaniard friend of mine literally had so much pussy he could choose which one he would go out with

You would do us a favor if you nuked us

I speak a bit of Spanish and have a Slavic look (green eyes,1.91 m,very light skin and brown hair). Are those two an extra plus for being able to score? Also is Brasilia good as Rio for it?

>His women are sluts

>you will never get sankakued by a native brasilian cutie
why live

Absolutely. I think you can die suffocated in pussy, actually, if this is how you look.
Brasilia is fine, is not as big as Sao Paulo or Rio, but it has quite a nightlife.

m8, my friend that is 150kg is able to score here easily, you just need to know how it works, eye contact and having fun etc. Also you being a gringo is literally a honey pot for all women, especially if you are from Europe.
>Also is Brasilia good as Rio for it?
Nope, Brasilia is literally a city that lives off being the capital of the country, only rich politicians live there, but nightlife there is really cool too, Rio is a full fledged city, with everything. It's a nice place to visit, but there are other cities that are as equal worthy of exploring, like some in the Northeast, São Paulo beach cities and others

my advise? Try Belo Horizonte. The women there are one of the most beautiful and they're not used to gringos.

so brazilian women are sluts, is that what you are telling us?

Is it really easy like in just approach them,say you're from eastern Europe,buy drink,show you can speak bit of romance languages and subtly touch them and then get pussy?

I mean,I'm sold then.

you have to do like really if you are acting or something you know, a bit too much and they will be hanging on your lips

meh, you just need to get known, and you are probably set. In a party you could simply go with a BR friend talk to some girls and you are done. The ideal would be for you to come here in a university exchange program or something

>eastern Europe

don't do this

it's like this in every club in the world, retard, those are the very points of a club's existence

you can only do it if you're attractive, like in any other place in the world, no one wants to kiss ugly people

people would probably recognize Croatia here because of their squared red white NT jersey and how many times we played against them in World Cups

You're like a female fishing for compliments

My name literally ends in -slav and I wear adidas and have that sharp Slavic accent of English so I think they'll guess it anyway.

>you can only do it if you're attractive, like in any other place in the world, no one wants to kiss ugly people
Lmao, try kissing more than one girl in a party in Europe to see what happen lol. Also the US people there never kiss each other in public at parties

what happens? how many clubs overseas have you been?

This. Northern europe is where it's at

you don't even need to go to brazil for brazilian girls

visit any big european city during winter (most brazilians seem to come in winter from what I noticed), go to a pub crawl, 100% it will be filled with brazilians. have seen entire streets of brazilian tourists in prague and lisbon.

btw brazilian girls (and guys) are very fun to hang around with but it's not like they're all hot, most of them are average, like women from any country

The girl will get mad at you. You aren't supposed to kiss more than one girl in Europe. When you kiss a girl there you are supposed to take her home and treat her like your girlfriend

most won't give a shit to these things.
Just don't speak Portuguese right and be a gringo.

what stops you from losing her? lol

I've kissed girls in clubs here and they wanted to be together then I got the fuck out to kiss other girls

Why are you pretending your women aren't sluts?

you've been watching those gay French movies, haven't ya?

>what stops you from losing her?
The fact that this is how it works in Europe my friend. Kissing another girl isn't a normal thing like here
>I've kissed girls in clubs here and they wanted to be together then I got the fuck out to kiss other girls
Yes but I am talking about Europe not Brazil

But what about the BUNDA

Guess I better start saving up for summer trip.

It's not like the girls has a warrant over you, you can just get away from her, wtf?

again, to what countries have you been?

No, I've spent like a year in France back when CsF was a thing

>The fact that this is how it works in Europe my friend. Kissing another girl isn't a normal thing like here

Says the 4channer

I am saying this is how Europe works I am not discussing morality.
>again, to what countries have you been?
France, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Ireland and Portugal

If you can't get girls in Croatia, you will not get girls anywhere.

lmao, the funny thing is that back when I was in Berlin that sorta of thing happened. m8 your night clubs are fucked up

And now you're posting on Sup Forums, great evolution in your life

I KNOW Dutch women are sluts, I just can't seem to get with them as easily as I get with foreign girls. Not necessarily South-Americans, even Germans and English are easier for me than Dutch girls.

not true, Latin American girls will give their pussy to any blue-eyed gringo fuck

ok

But I'm not discussing morality, I'm asking how this works if you can just lose the girl and go seek another one? Will she go and kill you? wtf

Mmh, master race feels

This is bullshit. At least in Brazil. So why aren't colonial rural trash treated like god in cities?

In the world cup they only showed chads, not a single ugly and loser one.

>, I just can't seem to get with them as easily as I get with foreign girls

that's because women for whatever reason prefer to fuck foreigners instead of their own. Maybe its just the few women who are more open about beings sluts when it comes to foreigners.
t. Not a MGTOW virgin.

People will look really bad at you and the other girl you are hooking up with will probably think you are fucked up if she discovers what you did.
t. knower

I want to go to Brazil but the country is just too big and I have no one to travel with, all my friends are too poor. I travel with my mates every vacation, but it's almost always inside Europe. Once me and my friend travelled to Colombia because he found extremely cheap tickets (€300) but that's it.

Also i've seen a two girls catfight over a friend of mine lmao

>In the world cup they only showed chads, not a single ugly and loser one

Nobody like beta and ugly guys. Except whores if you pay.

It's because the lack of obligations and the fact that you are discovering a new culture through sex.

What? Have you ever watched Brazilian television??? The white blue eyed artists dominate the beauty standards even though the population is vastly mixed. Are you denying the obvious?

I'm pretty sure they are all attractive, not soyboys.

m8, you sound like a complete autistic virgin

Loool, don't cope.

They look better than average poster from KC. I always knew you were lying.

fuck off, is the reality. Look at our models, too. Whiteness IS the greatest standard of beauty here, hence gringos score so much.

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

>He doesn't fuck/get a blowjob from at least two girls in a baile before bringing another to your home
lmao

Everyone can pay whores user.

Look OP, this is a quite nice thing when you look at this way, but you have to remember these same girls will also have kissed other guys before or even gave them blowjobs. I've seen it happen too often for me to be content with this cultural reality.

kek, if that was the absolute truth half of our population wouldn't be racemixed. Beauty =/= scoring, it helps, but that doesn't mean if you are ugly you can't score. Gringos score because they are gringos my friend. You sound like those guys that blame the entire world for your own failures

I don't give a fuck, they are not my girlfriends. And if you think in a reverse way the same true, my dick has been through a lot of girl's mouths too

ignore him, just a monkey trying to make damage control for his country and trying to feel better about the own shithole he lives in

>but that doesn't mean if you are ugly you can't score

Delusional.

Beauty is everything. If you are handsome you can be even an asshole and you still can get girls.

>kissing an unwashed blowjob mouth
Eae, boca de pelo(cuck)

of course, then this gringo would score too because he's gringo, right?

hahaha this level of self-delusion

I didn't deny they score because they are gringos, but if you are white, blonde and blue eyed you'll score even more. You are delusional thinking this doesn't count.

>if you are white, blonde and blue eyed you'll score even more

Memes. If you have all of this and still ugly and shy, you will not get any girl.

Beauty is everything.

It counts sure, but you also see tons of the same gringos going for full black girls with big bunda. What is different gets attention from other people
lmao, if that was true, ugly people would have already been erased off the earth through natural selection
yes, he would, especially with leftist humanities courses girls

>yes, he would, especially with leftist humanities courses girls
This guys is completely out of touch with reality already, he has created his own world in his head.

Nothing else to do here folks.

>ugly people would have already been erased off the earth through natural selection

There are lot of ugly kids from beautiful parents and beautiful kids from ugly parents.

You're partialy correct, it's not beauty or being a gringo that gets you girls here, it's money.

talking about a country where almost no one has these characteristics, it's true

Delusional again.

If you are handsome you can be everything. A good guy, an asshole, a badass guy, etc.

Money can't buy this.

whatever you believe my friend. I find it funny that you are the one handing accusations
Still, if that was true this rate would slowly die out because no one breeds with ugly people, to the point ugly people would be extinct. The same with people with small penises, bald and other undesired traits. People that think that these traits are what stops you from getting girls you are really stupid

money helps also, women aren't objective like men, you need to adequate yourself to their needs and slowly get their trust and support to conquer them

>Still, if that was true this rate would slowly die out because no one breeds with ugly people, to the point ugly people would be extinct.

Feminism is already ruining the lifes of ugly guys even more.

But that's the point... these features here are rare, they are more "valuable".
If it's a black american,for example, once a girl sees him they won't think they are foreigners. But being a tall, blonde, blue eyed white person is like a "gringo sign".

What? Is way more easy a German being a native than a very dark skinned black african since there are no more pure blacks here and Portuguese cucked all of them.

lmao, feminist girls are the ones that are easier to break. They are always on the edge for proving they are right to the point you can simply break up them by fucking them and later leaving them without any regrets. They will get pissed you are not noticing her but at the same time they will try to prove they are strong and need no man putting them in one hell of a contradiction and basically proving them wrong. The problem is that men nowadays basically submit themselves to every feminist giving them attention and try to show them the "right ways" giving them strength to continue to be feminists.

>Brazil
>blacks

Aren't your average "blacks" Neymar tier or lighter?

>black americans are not mixed

nop there are plenty of blacks especially in the north that are more pure

Black americans are not even close to Africans, just like Brazilian blacks

He is lying. All blacks were cucked by Portuguese. Only a small minority in Rio de Janeiro and Salvador are very dark. You will only see brown people here. You eveb can spot African immigrants

they are usually more pure than the average here. People here racemixed much more since ever, Also the american blacks came from a different region of Africa

more pure doesn't mean 100% pure. We have bunda for a reason

herpes, herpes everywhere

Still, they can pass as Brazilians much more than the white nordic.

Black to me is Dominican Republic, Coastal Colombia or Cuba.