How did we go from this

How did we go from this...

...to this?

To this

So progressive and tolerant.

All we can hope for is some day someone invents something that negates nukes, and either from within or from outside, it collapses. Or at least forces nations to fight with their armies again. One generation of fighting will right the ship.

>Comes into thread thinking it was going to bitch about KSD Carol
>It's actually bitching about the superior Ms. Marvel

Cry when they're blowing up buildings, cry when they try blend in with you autists.

Kys.

...to this?

To this?

How about they just go away completely?

>you will never pick up captain america at a gay pride parade

Kekd

Her big nose is cute. Cute!

...to this?

I love how the dialog completely goes against what Sam is doing. He's not smiling or waving, he looks so fucking bored. Hell he even slouches a little in the second panel.

Sam, I know you want to show the gays your support, but isn't your time a little too valuable to be doing this? Shouldn't you be somewhere saving someone's life?

>Captain Falcon secretly hates the gays but is forced to support them.

Good writing

You know he's kinda Right I mean Thor was actually Thors name not a title.

Its not that bad

Turns out Thor wasn't talking in the third person all this time.

Most blacks are gay.

...to this?

It's genuinely awful

>Implying Kamala isn't the best one

Christ, the writer seems as self aware as a rock.

How did we go from this..

to this?

This is so fucking awful. I normally laugh at the Tumblr/progressive boogeyman but Jesus Christ this is terrible. I've never seen an author so completely lacking in social and self awareness. If I was the editor this would be a fireable script.

It's pretty bad dude, I'm honestly surprised it's still going on. I really want a new Thor movie so we can get Thor back to being Thor instead of just Odinson.

Why would you be in a gay pride parade if you're straight? That's like a gay only safe space.

To this?

Jim Shooter looks like he's ten seconds away from murdering everyone in that room.

I dunno to show equality or something? Maybe you have a gay cousin you're trying to help hell if I know.

>American """""culture"""""

Oh that one is easy man it's not the same artist.

I'd like to see the MCU adapt some New Universe stuff so Shooter can cameo.

Star Brand since WB are dragging their feet with Green Lantern.

Well he's straight so.....

>That anatomy.
Wew, lad.

Neither are the other ones

...to this?

Was Stan Lee ever not old?

I agree with him.

He should have made "Whor" canon for shits and giggles.

>Green nipples.
Y'know, I have to admit.
America has made some good things.
She-Hulk is one of them.

PROMOTIONS

Being self-aware of your PC progressive and toletant bullshit doesn't make you right

too be honest though, that particular comic had a really neat minimalist artstyle going on

Absorbing Man is the hero we deserve.

>I've made a huge mistake

He was born old

>In a stable, caring, and supportive relationship with a genuinely strong independent woman
>Willing to call feminism out on its shit

Creel isn't a villain. He's just sensible.

>big puffy green nipples
as expected of the she hulk

Huh. If you shaded this a shit ton more in this it could look like Mignola's work.

to this

making magneto black is kind of dumb being Jewish is a big part of his character. I don't want to see them change that.

Im not talking about the art.

I love how "Get your own identity" is supposed to be a controversial thing to say.

How did we go from this

Why?

He was born old.

What happened to the Celtic god of thunder they were pushing a while back? Surely they could have found a female thunder deity. Also the cancer thing is the worst part about Whor.

To this

I know she had a baby, but where the fuck did they go?

Skrulls.

Why is Aaron so assblasted that people don't like her? Doesn't he have enough awareness to realize that people don't want a character they like replaced with one they don't?

Clearly she's his waifu

Source? Or are you just pulling that out of your ass, which I assume you are

The only thing they could say to make that happen would be that Magneto being a holocaust survivor is making it harder for him to stay alive.

They'll probably just say he became immortal from his powers if they haven't already.

>not going anywhere
>until Thor: Ragnarok

I haven't bothered to read any Whor issues other than one story time once that was garbage, but it the rest of the stories full of passive-aggressive shit like this?

to this

To this

Truly Marvel's best girl.

If anything, its the opposite. Most blacks are homophobic.

how the hell did Jane to fight on par against Odin? I understand that we are in feminism marvel but...

Oh my God! I believed that he could play Carol for a second.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Cause taking other peoples identity and calling it a legacy character is an American norm these days.

>A missile that just pushes Shulk out of the way

It's not really that funny but it still makes me smile

Anita Sarkeesian as Spider-Woman.

He's disappointed no-one's hit on him yet.

One hungry baby.

Yet she died because of one little missile. Yet she survived going toe to toe with Champion of the Universe.

I just realized her last words were "ow, son of a"

That's because they're on the down low.

Stan Lee witnessed Rick Flair being brought to into the world.

Look at how happy she is. She was also so lively and fun in Avengera too.
FUCK Jim Shooter and his bullshit for ruining Carol with that storyline.

all might?

You know what really gets me about this scene?

It isn't all the "hurr durr feminism and strawmen, are you triggered boys ;)?" garbage. I mean, that's poorly written pandering schlock but whatever. I'm not bothered by that kinda stuff as much as most of Sup Forums.

Nah, it's the fact that this was Jane's "Thor vs. Titania and Creel" scene/issue, and it's just the complete fucking opposite of how Eric Masterson handled his Thor vs. Titania and Creel issue. Aaron had the perfect template on how to do "new person becomes Thor and confronts Creel/Titania for the first time" and just completely botched it.

In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and storytime it now assuming no one minds. I mean, this is just a thread for shitposting and memes anyways.