ITT white looking nonwhites

ITT white looking nonwhites

pic related, he looks white but he's actually spanish and therefore of mediterranean race

So a southern white. Got it.

Just fuck off.

I look like him and I'm mestizo

Me. Am cumskin and abroad people thought I was native British all the time but I'm actually a moor from Portugal.

>Southern White

No such thing. Don't try to steal our accomplishments, we are proud meds.

kek the fucking autists that this board manages to create

All white "spaniards" are actually Germanic, real spaniards are swarthy and dark skinned

this

Shut up you swarthy Brits.

>swarthy Brits
No such thing, having black hair or brown eyes doesn't automatically make you swarthy.

he's M-E-D-I-T-E-R-R-A-N-E-A-N, not white

Yes it does you brown fuckers.

Some of us are swarthy but we live in Southern Europe yet some of you are swarthy and live in Northern Europe lmao.

no such thing

these """"swarthy"""" Brits that you mention are like less than 2% of the population. Most Brits have light hair, pale skin, and light eyes

>Most Brits have light hair, pale skin, and light eyes

Delusional. You're claiming most of you are like Jude Law when in fact 4/10 Brits are like Clive Standen and Henry Cavill.

Hairy like us, brown haired like us, not even the blue eyes saves them.

i want this autism irl

post pic for white looking nonwhite reference

Here you got. 3 very stereotypical Spaniards.

Forgot pic.

Aragorn?

White hispanic

Honestly, how do you physically tell apart light skinned mixed people from Latin America and actual spaniards. Those 2 women look like typical Castizos

Viggo Mortensen. Used to be a white Scandi but he played a part where he was a Spaniard in Alatriste. He got a small tan and started speaking Spanish so he is no longer white.

if they're not trying to make me change my internet provider then they're locals

If their not trying to scam me or rob me, they're Spaniards.

>56% dark white

>wh*Toid scum claiming the achievements of the proud BLACK medoid race

back to Hyperboria whitey

this

I got mistaken for German by fellow Italians once. Now I'm paranoid about actually being a wh*teoid rapebaby

I've used to have this problem but it's easy to solve a lot

>Curse a lot in native Romance language
>Actually touch girls
>Intimidate Northern Euros (don't confuse those with slavs, those fight back) in Erasmus parties because they will die of fear
>Eat decent food
>Don't be obese

why is Portugal so white

I was in my hometown...
I'm not even bl*nde or anything, how could this even happen?

>these people wouldn't be considered white but someone like Xavi Hernandez or Georgios samaras would because they're european
Really makes you think, white really is a useless term
>inb4 white only means facial features
If you're going by that, then using the word 'white' is really fucking stupid since the word itself refers to a color

It's the tourists, people just want to take precautions.

You're not white either you swarthy manlets. Fucking Kit Harrington lmao.

I-I don't want to bully nordoids, they're cute

It is the style
I style myself exactly like pic related, even if I have brown hair and green eyes
The fact that I speak fluently Greek and Spanish does make difference, too

>Portuguese lecturing someone on who's white and who isn't
So you not see the irony

*do

>Don't try to steal our accomplishments
Not really a long list

>Swarthy natives
>Pakis everywhere

How do YOU not see the Irony lmao.

You do know that Italians are responsible for almost every modern invention.

Style changes somewhat aye.

The undercut proved that, some people here turned from normal Southern Euros to pseudo Nazi propaganda posters.

United Kingdom more like United Caliphate lmao

who's the british guy

A very white native brit.

s. italy is ethnic albanian

Italians aren't Portuguese and they certainly aren't responsible for anything modern

>implying most southern italians don't look like blonde slavs with an incorrect aspect ratio
divide and conquer much?

Everyone knows it was Italians French Germans and Swiss who discovered anything worth mentioning.

>slavs
You're preaching to the choir right now.
I'm a Turk.

Of course it does lad
But I do consider mustache plus backwards combed hair as the ''classic'' style of Southern Europe

radio and telephone you sure managed to stole it, I'll give you that, anglo propaganda is really the best

It's a fine style.

i want real name

Guess where this young man is from

Spain

In what since did Italy invent things as vague as "radio" or "telephone"? Do they mean the first understanding of electromagnetic principles? The discovery of radio band frequencies? The first artificial radio transmitter? The first radio receiver? The first practical radio receiver? I don't like saying it as it's rather mean, but if anything the propaganda is in attributing things like this to one man or even one country.

sense**

lol don't make me laugh

>Go to the Algarve
>Enter the hotel
>Hi sir
>mfw

Not even close

Thought this would be a US flag

>Southern Europeans on the Internet get mad when people post cherrypicked images of dark southerners, saying it's not a true representation of how theirr people look like
>post cherrypicked examples of pale blonde haired/blue eyed individuals to try and prove that they're white even though white southerners are a very small minority
Really makes you think

>Southern europeans
>White

Pick one

We will never be as white as the great nations of the north, we will forever be shitskins :(

you're the one who wrote "not responsible for anything modern", don't twist this on me. My rude comment was but a consequence of your actions.
Also although those things are not vague, I admit there are several peoples and works behind their creation and development. Still, doesn't seem English people care about this side of things when it goes against their way: hypocritical? maybe, we are too, but can't afford to be unfortunately.

Are you still trying to bait the thread.

Chechnya