So we're all agreed this is great, right?

So we're all agreed this is great, right?

Yes.

Yes.

I personaly give it a 7/10 overall, but I enjoyed it more than that.

It has tons of flaws, stupid decision and a director that needs to be put on a leash, but I enjoyed myself a lot. The 4 times I've seen it.

Yep.

It was aight

No.

Best capekino ever

this is so great

4/10

it fell flat on its face but i enjoyed... but i didn't hate parts of it.

No, go away Snyder.

Brutal Bat was pretty cool.

6/10 it was ok

It's better than anything the MCU has done.

no

Yeah, solid 7/10. It'll get memed as bad though by people that watched it once or never saw it at all just like MoS.

pure kino downvoted by paid tomato shills praise kek

>having to watch a movie multiple times to find reasons to like it

Its not great, but not as bad as a lot of shitheads on here make it out to be. Also, i think waiting 3 years for this movie and hyping it up for that long was bad, when you wait for something for 3 years.. its never going to live up to the hype.

That being said. This movie also had a ton of hate before and after release, people laughed when Ben was cast and also hated the idea of Gal playing WW because she doesnt look like a wrestler. Also the bad reception MoS had along with Zods death being an issue for a lot of you fags.

So yeah, this movie was fucked to ever meet anyone's expectations. Im actually shocked it made the money it did considering everything and the low RT score so many people seem to care about.

7.5/10

No.
I loved it, but no way in hell do "we all agree".

It was Passion of the Christ but with Batman and a light show against Satan at the end

6/10

Unbelievable that people could dislike something you like, right?

This. If you have to watch the movie multiple times to find a reason that it's good, I'll give you the short answer. Bias. You wanted to find reasons to like something you knew you wanted to like.

At that point it might not even be "I want to find reasons to like it" but rather "I want to find reasons to justify the fact that i kept sinking time and money into this"

I don't understand ever paying to see a movie twice. I've never seen a movie so good I'd pay for it two times.

Lex was a shitty villain. He has the mental capacity to figure out Superman and Batman's identity, set up a series of events so they would fight each other, trick the government into getting unrestricted and unmonitored access to alien technology and the only remains, trick an alien security system into getting administrator privileges, and make a genetic abomination using only some string, a squirrel, and a genetic abomination.

But giving a 2 minute speech? At the even he is hosting? Oh no, that's too much for him.

I want to convince myself that I liked it

Yeah I never heard about this before Sup Forums started talking about comic book movie revenue. I didn't know people did it at all. It seems strange to me.

even since TDKR everything WB/DC comes out with becomes a meme, so I guess if that's what you're into, then yeah, it was a great meme flick.

go see Civil War if you want an actual superhero movie that's not overly inspired by an autistic director who the only person who told him his symbolism was subtle was his mom.

I have seen lots of movies twice in theaters.
I initially saw Pacific Rim on regular screen then went back to watch it in Imax. I still get hyped when I rewatch the fight scenes.

>Civil War if you want an actual superhero movie

Have you considered suicide?

I hope you snuck in the second time or something. Maybe I'm a jew, but it just sounds like a waste of money to me.

I'm and to me I guess to me I just don't see the value in watching in a theater outside of seeing it ahead of time. I don't get anything out of Imax vs normal theater screens vs home release.

b8

>maybe

definitely, git gassed kid

anyway, it's like 11 bucks a movie, that's nothing

I almost did it with Zootopia. It was that good, and I kept hearing about people finding different easter eggs.

>That being said. This movie also had a ton of hate before and after release, people laughed when Ben was cast and also hated the idea of Gal playing WW because she doesnt look like a wrestler. Also the bad reception MoS had along with Zods death being an issue for a lot of you fags.

Invalid. Afleck and to a lesser extent Gadot are now lauded as the movie's only saving graces. Whatever hate there was beforehand, had the movie been remotely good it would have negated it all.

It was good tho.

It's pretty trash

3/10

This.

b8

Greatest comic book movie there is after the nolanverse

It was about equal in quality to Civil War.

Men in Black is the best comic book movie though

BB>TDK>BvS>TDKR

>Captain America "if I see something wrong, I'm going to do something about it."
>Superman "If I see something wrong, maybe I should just let them die. Sometimes I need to let fear control my life. When I do help, I'll probably be annoyed by it."

>company wars

No, that would be Road to Perdition.

7/10 movie, 4/10 Batman-Superman movie

Batman and Lex were the best parts of the movie. Liked the little Injustice tease. Still not sure why Flash is mexican.

Then maybe DC should make good capeshit and there wouldn't be any company wars

watchmen was better

If it wasn't for Fantastic Four and Man of Steel, I would say it was the worst comic book movie of the past five years.

die

>So we're all agreed this is great, right?

Your butthurt is showing.

no shit

Superman isn't even a main character in his own fucking movie because Snyder and WB hate him so much.

Yeah I love it

Tell that to Snyder, not me

He only has 42 lines in the movie as well.

Unless you're a Superman fan, or even just lightly like the character and believe he is a superhero.

not great but not the Trankastic piece of shit everyone makes it out to be

>42 lines of dialogue
>in his own movie

Fuck you Snyder, fuck you fuck you fuck you.

That's less than the amount of lines Spidey got in half an hour of screen time in Civil War.

so everyone that's seen TFA and CW multiple times is because they're on denial?

*Quips

Its pretty good

>Spider-Man
>Not quipping
Still, weak bait, but quips are lines too, pal.

I agree, Spiderman should be a murderous psycho who makes people suffocate by webbing their noses.

8.5/10

Whats the over-under that Snyder posted this, and a good handful of the replies?

But Sup Forums always say that you've to read Grant Morrison comics more than once to understand the appeal of his stories.

Is biased towards Morrison?

1:1

It's not Snyder.
It's Ben trying to rationalize his commitment.
He has nothing else in life so he comes here

This is actually true

It's too different from the source to really say that.

sorry, did I trigger you?

>Spider-Man has more quips in a cameo than Superman has lines in his own sequel

>everything I disagree with is bait

the future of shitposting.

But every character in the Marvel Studios movies talk and quip waaay too much.

Heck, i wouldn't be surprised if Coulson had more lines in The Avengers than Superman did in BvS.

We're only debating quality though not percentage adapted

I think there has to be enough similarity otherwise it's just a shared name

Full Denial: The Thread

>thinking you can accurately judge something after 1 viewing in a theater you barely paid attention to cause you were too busy looking for reasons to hate it

There are two, more likely scenarios:

>some douchefuck pulling the ol' "Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that this shit film nobody liked was perfect, right?" and the usual trolling

>WB interns sockpuppeting in order to claw back some hype for Suicide Squad

>being this delusional

they fought aliens, that's enough

Evans poster there is no way you didn't go into it looking for reasons to hate it.

For example the Martha complaint is pure autism. Travel back to 1939 and tell them not to giver Superman and Batman's mom the same name.

>. Travel back to 1939 and tell them not to giver Superman and Batman's mom the same name.
You're a real piece of work if you think that people have a problem because the two women have the same name.
The issue is that the coincidence was used as the ultimate resolution to the main conflict of the movie.

It's the blunder of the century, even the greatest dckeks have to admit that.

The post this post was replying to said that people who didn't like BvS only did 'because they only saw it one time'. So to answer your question, no, except if they didn't really like it the first time. You illiterate fucking idiot.
Try reading the posts you're replying to.

If you're busy looking for reason then how can you also barely pay attention to it?

No it wasn't. Maybe you should watch it again. Batman was conflicted the entire time over it. Constantly voicing why he thinks he should do it cause he had his doubts. Hearing that Superman cared about a specific individual showed Batman Superman's humanity. Superman could have said anyone. You have autism though so I wouldnt expect you to be able to read between the lines.

>Superman could have said anyone.
Oh yeah, I'm sure.
You're so right.

Yes.

I never saw BvS but can someone who's seen it explain to me who wrote this?