ENDTOWN - 2016-05-13 We're Still Stopping For Icecream, Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AM94EFNizOY
gocomics.com/endtown/2010/01/27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit is hitting the flashback fan man.

>Holly grabs the wheel
"Now THIS is podracing!"

>It updated
Fucking finally, seems like monday is going to be a hell of a ride

Somewhere there's an Apex board member feeling very smug about the fact that Buddibombs come with a you-use-it-you-lose-it liability waiver.

Tensions rise as Holly realizes that she can't drive a stick!

We're very deliberately not being shown the seat beside Holly.

Total apocalypse on Monday

Isn't there a period where they spend several days rounding the mutants up and taking them to "medical centers" first?

Wait, is it just me, or does Holly's reflection look off somehow?

Also, the trash thread endures:

I forget what that is based off of and used to have the toy.

I like the detail of the scratches when she get in the car in the second panel

For some reason I think doc had a regular car converted into a flyer rather than buy a real model.

It's no coincidence that all this retrotech looks like it was from the era where they had planned obsolescence, illustrating the fragile environment of the city.

Turns out Holly was actually Venom Holly the whole time.

Lots of details in this page, i can see why Aaron took his time with this one.

>Flashback ends
>the person behind it was: you the reader!
>comic written by Hideo Kojima

>Absolutely problematic

Pretty sure the medical centers were already established before that

Anybody have a vector of Holly poking out her head from the last one?

I doubt it, just before this mutation was treated as a rumour and Holly thought it was some kind of trick, whereas in Sparkplug's flashback I'm pretty sure we heard it openly being discussed on the radio complete with official instructions on where to take your mutated friends and loved ones for "treatment".

missing fourth panel dialogue
>SQUEEK SQUEEKSQUEEKSQUEEK SQUEEEEK

Monday's update

But didn't the "mass mutation" happen right before World War Three?

Holly better Bare and Grin it.

Let's begin it.
youtu.be/AM94EFNizOY

In the days before world war three, increasing exponentially by the sound of things. I think we've just hit the part where mutation can no longer be kept under wraps, the contagion is no longer under control (if it ever was) and spreading like wildfire, and they're about to start setting up places like Pep Park.

I figure we have a few days, maybe a week before the world gets zero'd.

We need Holly as the guy of Taxi driver

in the mirror scene, with the gun.

>Are you talking to my man? there' no other man in this room...

Trips demand It.

Yeah, but the late updates is his running himself into the ground again.

The end is still days away. This is simply what happens when you arm half the population with auto-bombs, just as the other half turn into dangerous monsters.

fuck. i would mind a hiatus so that he can recover... honestly.

Rat Fink merchandise

Based off hot rod apperal and merch

God I hope not. When was the last time Aaron made a statement about his health?

This day just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it Holly?

But in Sparkplugs's backstory the mass mutation you know crashing cars, wads of black smoke everywhere, i.e. exactly what's happening right now in today's strip began right after he made himself immune to Amsworth radiation. He then immediately goes back to his apartment and shortly after that the bombs drop.
The health screening had been mentioned before he build his machine to make him immune

If you don't believe me just read yourself
gocomics.com/endtown/2010/01/27
It goes to shit pretty quickly

Okay, now I love you.

That's only after the virus becomes public knowledge, which is the point we're hitting now. It's too big for them to cover up any longer.

So pretty soon they'll set up the health screening, then a few days later it all kicks off.

But shit is already going down now, have you seen today's strip?

Monday's update

Iron giant gives me a thought Endtown made robot saving Endtown from a zero missle. There were robots before Petey

It doesn't all happen in the span of a day though. This is only the start, the worst is yet to come.

I mean the situation right now equals the situation after Sparkplug becomes impervious to Amsworth radiation after which Hillside gets destroyed in less than an hour
I'm just not really sure if what happens in today's strip is situated before that or at the same time

>I mean the situation right now equals the situation after Sparkplug becomes impervious to Amsworth radiation after which Hillside gets destroyed in less than an hour
It doesn't though. The last we heard from Holly's point in the timeline, the virus is just a rumor. Which would explain the actions of the cops, who certainly didn't act as if there was a full-blown epidemic going on. If it's yet to go public, it places the current events days before the bombs fall.

Holly was at ground-zero for one of the first mutation outbreaks, which is the stuff Sparkplug was hearing about on the radio.

>It doesn't though
Yeah, except maybe the crashing cars, explosion and black smoke everywhere

And you wouldn't expect that sort of thing in an area where people were spontaneously mutating? Especially when it's been established many people are carrying powerful explosives with them.

Well, we'll see next week

Yeah we're firmly in Mad Max 1 "everything already sucks and the apocalypse is days away" territory.

I mean, unless Aaron retcons the Sparkplug chapter and moves armaggedon forwards a bit.

POTTERY

>dead Ethel when

She looks good on red

Very nice! flask could use some love for sure.

Quite so!

Why hello there lady in red.

Jolly good!

Bee-yootiful.

YIPPEE!!

Shit's gonna hit the fan so hard we'll later come to suspect that the fan is actually the shit's ungrateful stepchild.

Goodnight sweet thread. We hardly knew ya.

Last thread sucked this week's awesomeness quota.

Clearly we need more BEACH PARTY!

SPIN IT!

If random people start mutating in front of your eyes it's pretty obvious that panic will spread quicky especially if you take into account that most of the population have bombs that will activate in the sense of danger, chaos is a sure thing but not sufficent to bring down a entire nation, we are still not in the end. The fact that before yesterday (in the comic) Holly believed that the mutations were a myth proves that.

Also I really love this page the amount of details and the landscape is amanzing, you can feel how the fire rises

So did marx send flask to another dimension so he could have a sexual relationship with her? They knew eachother for like half a day tops.

Flask was jilted and Marx saw a opportunity

Well, if i had the power to send Kirbee to another dimension to have sex with her i totally would... i can sympathize with the man.

Correction: ONE of your versions would fuck Kirbee but not YOU

I can bring her to mine, i can also bring 2 kirbee's from different dimensions so i can have a threesome... jeez user use your imagination.

What kind of shit character drags the soul of a dead furry to another dimension only to seduce her?

>Bringing only Kirbee
>Not bringing every single women of Endtown
>Not having a harem of furry girls at your service
No user, you are the one that have no imagination

That's Aaron Marx for you!

sorry user, i'm a single woman man, two kirbees is technically the same woman.

>technically one woman.*

Any request of the Drawfriends to help us through the weekend?

An Endtown version of that Dogs Playing Poker painting.

This

All I want is thick Dottie wearing something low-cut, really.

A Buddibomb finding this other Buddibomb in bed with another Buddibomb.

A Buddibomb being Buddicucked?

Whoever ya'll think fits more as Vasquez from the Endtown characters.
No Sarahs, plz.

Who haven't you drawn? Put that character in a swimsuit and launch her to waifu-status!

Sarah's thing is that she's a survivor, who else then?

>>Jacob Jackrabbit

You asked for it...

Already a thing...

>Gustine
I may as well

>Drawfriend
Did you get banned while posting with your actual name?

That's Jamil's Jasper Gold

Seems like Jacob is really excited for that contest

Würrben Boogerton- Smythe? No, I'm still here.

Well we were hankering for one of Gustine last thread and it never materialised.

Maybe Gustine and Maud the cow lady, showing some solidarity and this-is-my-natural-figure-pride.

Only Aaron can actually pull it off. Everyone else is too used to drawing bimbos.

Fuck, really? The trash thread lied to me.

I don't blame them, SH's drawings are rather samey and those characters are already physically similar.

Jasper x Jacob? think about it

Might get banned for this. Fuck it. THUG LIFE

Also, apologies to Aaron.

I honestly thought that this flashback would shed some light on why Holly decided to sneak herself into the rocket mission by showing how her being distant from her last SO caused his death, but it was quite the opposite. There has been some significant correlation between her being close to people she loves and their lives getting utterly fucked.

I'm sure this would delight Aaron.