What the fuck was their problem?

What the fuck was their problem?

>hurr we'll take turns stabbing each other so it looks like we aren't the real killers but we'll bleed out before killing off the protagonist so she can potentially escape

autism

gay

because plot
because tweest

>take turns penetrating each other instead of chasing after a girl

What did they mean by this?

buttfucking

peer pressure

SM1 did the plot better
>okay now it's my turn to stab you
>pfff fuck that ain't no one stabbin me

Is Scream 2 one of the rare Horror sequels that is at least as good as the predecessor?

I dont get the scene where cindy runs into the closet, puts on the ghostface costume then stabs billy with an umbrella.

why did she wear the costume wtf?

no

>I mean the Wayans Brothers was a good show, man! It was a good show, but we never even got a final episode!

boredom

Scream 3 > Scream 1 > Scream 2

Who was the killer in 3? I forgot.

my nigga fp jones

Roman

this is correct

the whole film is a spoof so naturally the villian isnt motivated by sex because hes/theyre gay. brilliant

matthew lillard made that movie great

Sydney's mom was a worthless whore who fucked everyone's dad behind her husband's back.

Billy Loomis's mom found out that Sydney's mom was a whore and was fucking her husband. She basically tells her son and husband that she knows about the affair and is leaving them.

Billy is pissed off, especially since his dad's whore, who broke up their family, is his girlfriend's mother.

He decides to kill Sydney's mother and gets help from Stu, a mutual friend who is secretly madly in love with Sydney.

They murder Sydney's mom and frame her current fuck toy (Cotton) and everything goes OK but Billy still is fucked up in the head and wants to make Sydney and her dad suffer more, for their mom's sins. Stu egged him on, as he wanted Sydney dead for rejecting him for Billy.

Fun fact: Stu was supposed to survive the first film (his death is ambiguous) and come back for the third film. But the post-Columbine backlash led them to abandon the plotline (which included the plot point of him egging on/enabling Billy's desire for revenge against Sydney and her parents, to get back at Sydney for rejecting him) and instead, us getting the god-awful "Sydney's mom was an evil whore because Not-Roman Polanski got her doped up and arranged for her to be gangraped, and that the true mastermind of the Scream murders was the bastard son she had as a result of the gang rape, who she abandoned and later disowned when he came looking for her, because she had reinvented herself as a soccer mom and didn't want the PTA to know she was gangbanged by order of a world famous director.

typical /tv
Jaws 4 > Jaws 3 > Jaws 1 = 2

What the fuck was scream 3 even about? Last thing I remember is Omar Epps getting stabbed in the ear for being a pervert

that was 2

>implying Scream 4 isn't the best one

It was a stupid plan on purpose, lad.

Holy shit, he finally turned heel?

running around hollywood trying to make a movie based on the events that happened in the first one

its pretty meta.

and shit.

The first movie was so good, why couldn't they be creative with the sequels and not shit up the first story?

It should have been an anthology movie series.

Like said, the original pitch was Stu coming back for revenge and revealing that he went evil because everyone picked on him and wanting to ruin Sydney's life out of beta boy spite. IE he manipulated Billy with the knowledge that Sydney's mom broke up his parent's marriage, to turn him into a psycho killer as revenge for Billy having a relationship with Sydney (who Stu had a crush on), as well as Sydney.

They had to jetison this planned storyline due to moral guardians and Columbine, since doing a story where over a nerd's revenge against popular kids after Columbine would get the film bad publicity.

Further complicating things is that because they dragged their butts writing a script, filming coincided around the time of the final season of Party of Five, meaning they had to write a script that could not heavily feature Sydney due to her having limited availability to film her scenes.

So they decided to produce a meta storyline using the Stab films (introduced in the second film) and flesh out the backstory of Sydney's mom.

Because the anthology format killed Halloween DOA for the bulk of the 80s that's why.

That said, the second film is pretty good continuing the themes of the first film. The third film is garbage but Scream 4 was great in that it satirizes reboots and does a great job deconstructing the whole final girl cliche via making the final girl pure evil/the mastermind behind that film's killings.

I place the 4th over the second because the 2nd is dragged down by having the secondary characters be nothing but slasher props.

>>he missed the gay sex subtext

they must die. duh. just like columbine.