I PUT MY GF'S SON'S COLLEGE FUND INTO BITCOIN AT 20K NOW ITS CRASHING
HER OTHERBF IS GOING TO MURDER ME

Lads, which one should I get? I'm thinking the trip one

bitcoin is only good for buying drugs

genuinely don't know what this means.

aight biz dont forget to sell low

new character in star wars

awful film

The music is kino. Williams matches Gustav Holst, or at least provides a worthy successor. Seriously, to talk about "British culture", pre-WW2 20th century Britain had a lot of interesting culture, in classical music, physics, and philosophy, some things which modern runtoid society lacks almost entirely.

*blocks your path*

Nah, that's really more of an American word, but it is in the vocabulary. Back in the 60s and 70s the word "wog" was the British equivalent (alongside "paki" for Pakistanis/Indians and "chink" for Chinese/East Asian), and it wasn't considered quite so horrific. Stand up comedians and sitcoms used it farly casually, although it was frowned on, especially later. I dunno about black guys saying "nigga." You probably get that in London, but not up north.

ok thanks

really despise goth/alt/edgy girls who are outright vulgar and crude. examples include pentagram t-shirts, vagina t-shirts, or tattoos with curse words.

>awful film

Saga of the attractive girl in the office who's taken an interest in me for no conceivable interest continues lads. Sent me an email asking me if I'd like to get a coffee with her, which I ignored, then she sent me another asking if I'd like to get lunch with her, so I immediately left the office and then replied half an hour later and pretended I'd only just seen her message. But then I felt bad, and agreed to go with her tomorrow instead.

VERY suspicious about what her game is desu

>curse words

you geniunely appear to be exhibiting a Timothy James Byrne level of cognition

Love how the government and Official Ireland™ (ie: the media, the new aristocracy in all postmodern societies) have turned a thousand year old Unesco world heritage site of sublime Christian worship into duh place where Luk Skywanker talks to the fot kot Porg so Americoids can laugh at it and buy it for their fat blue haired wives and retarded mixed race children.

First one

archive.is/Ch34v

2001 a space oddysey is a PRIME brianlet film that brainlet's watch, then pretend to like to think they're smart

Anyone with a brain shut it off 15 minutes in to the monkey party

The price of bitcoin has a long way to grow. Allow me to explain why:

First of all institutional money has yet to enter bitcoin due to regulatory restrictions. The flood gates will open when the first ETF is approved and we have just take the first step towards this as a futures maket for bitcoin is launching on 10th December.
Hedge funds are desperate for "Non correlated assets" to help balance their portfolio.
Bitcoin is the most non correlated asset in the world to traditional financial markets. Eg Bitcoin doesnt care what the nasdaq is doing or if the brexit deal is breaking up. Hedge fund money is therefore scrammbling to get their hands on the remaining bitcoin in existance.
Right now bitcoins strongest quality is its store of value. Gold is the closest thing to bitcoin in this sense. Gold has a market cap of around $8 trillion. 8 trillion divided by the 21 million bitcoins that will ever exist equals $380,952 per bitcoin.
Nobody is scared that they arent going to be able to own any gold... yes its mined slowly but there is lots of gold that exists in the world. All of the big money IS scared that they arent going to be able to accumulate lots of bitcoin because it its supply is absolutely capped... and guess what anyone who owns some already has no plans of selling it for a long time.
Finally look back in history, everything wall street and these giant investment banks look at turns into a bubble, these guys have endless supplies of cash to pump into bitcoin. And this pump isnt just going to happen in one country, there is growing demand for bitcoin all over the world Korea, Japan, China, UK, USA.
Plus its frictionless, all bitcoin really is is an accounting system, its super easy to pump money into. This is going to be the biggest bubble of all time.

fresh buds in
OG blueberry kush
Northern Lights
Silver Haze
on all day, big bags
give us a bell if you want anything

Do it you runt.

Despise all females, then you will never be disappointed, only pleased.

toilstein denied my holiday request for christmas day, said I left it too late

youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE
the music really is good. This trailer got me to see the film. Regretted it.

>oddysey

Taking that as a compliment, the man clearly operates on a higher plane of consciousness than mere mortals

Suppose I'll have to now, very difficult to get out of

bitcoin is gay because transactions take forever and mining fees make small transactions unnecessarily expensive

Hope you're at least getting time and half

Here is the thing, Bitcoin enthusiasts if they want it to be a real currency need to start pushing it as a means of exchange. If I can buy one cup of coffee today and tomorrow for the same amount of bitcoin I can buy 5 cups, I'm hardly going to spend it am I. I will hold it until I have reached the value I want then cash out. That is when it will crash. It might come back from the crash, because as a means of global exchange it is not a bad idea, and there is use for it, in the mean time though, don't bet your house on every increasing returns, they don't exist.

Lads the clock is ticking and I am in increasingly dire straights,
Can a niggy get some help over here? Need some Chav slang for a monologue, it's my final project grade for my college class.

Shut up you fucking mong. no one cares

>niggy

all this to get to a place I don't want to go, to do something I don't want to do for 9 WHOLE hours, then do this again, get home, sleep, rinse and repeat

Woah, the new Skaven units look really cool

>UK City of Culture

Why are they trying to force this meme? There is literally nothing to differentiate any city in the uk. Culture and identity is dead. P

Honestly, I would be suspicious as well. If you don't typically get female attention then out pops an attractive female who asks you for coffee she may have some ulterior motive.

...the more bankers rail against Bitcoin, the more credence it gains - and the higher it will climb.

just proposed to the twitch gf and she's officially my twitch wife. thats right, my name's on the board and has three hearts next to it.

Quit the old toil today.

The NEET life begins.

the only cities of """"""culture""""""" should be places like oxford, bath

not fucking hull or other shitholes

Mate had a Skaven army back in the 90s. I used to fight him with my High Elf army. High Elves were patrician as fuck. Based Teclis.

need a blue haired redditor wife and mixed race adhd retarded children

Ah, well that's unfortunate for you.
The thing about Star Wars, both the OT and the prequels, is that Lucas had a productive relationship with both Williams and McQuarrie, the concept artist. The things that were seen on screen accorded with McQuarrie's virtual world , and the presentation of each scene and event matched John Williams' theme (and Gustav Holst's pattern) perfectly.
If you've seen some of the things from the concept art for TFA that they cut, it's fairly shameful, and clear evidence of design by committee. If you've ever played KOTOR or dug into the old EU, the original concept art looked very reminiscent of them (eg: Kylo Ren's mask being Revan's mask), but they went for bizarrely modern art stormtroopers and bigger, less identifiable death stars.
They still have John Williams for these first three main series movies, but that's all they have. Now they only have Hamill and whatever of Carrie "Cocaine" Fisher they could capture before her death (RIP).

There's a revolution underway. Bitcoin cannot be ignored. Its appeal has grown because central banks have been devaluing our currencies at a rapid rate. QE, for example, which is printing money by any other name. Mark Carney is responsible for this in the UK. But it has been going on around the Western world. The ECB is just as guilty as the Bank of England.

By printing money as they have been doing, people have lost confidence in our means of exchange and store of value. So they have looked elsewhere for this. Cryptocurrencies have therefore been made popular. Bitcoin, at the moment, is the clear winner a

haHAA

DONT COUNT ON ME

>tfw I was close to buying £100 of Bitcoin way back in 2009-2010

Let's go from records which show bitcoins value in 2010 at $0.003 for 1 Bitcoin
£100 converts to $133.79 in today's rates it would have been more back in 2010 but let's go with today's rates)
That would have got me 44,596 Bitcoin.

Today that would translate to $573,504,782
I could be sitting on $580,000,000. Instead I earn £16k a year in in retail banking at 27 years old. All because I was too scared to invest a measly £100 into the unknown.
Bitcoin is the gold rush, the oil boom, the dot.com bubble of our generation and I missed it. The one opportunity.

OK, I'm probably about to ask a stupid stupid question, but here it is.

If Bitcoin/variants of it are such important currencies, why is almost everyone who raves about it talking about how many $ or £s it is worth? If it's so much better than $ and £, why do you need $ and £ anymore?

But by that logic (if indeed it is logic), what is Bitcoin worth? It needs a 'power' that is not represented by its value in some 'traditional' currency, otherwise we are still arguing that the trad currencies are more basic and fundamental. That power would probably usually be 'what you can buy with it'. So I guess my question is: what can you actually buy with it?

But then, supposing you can buy things with it, why would you spend it, if tomorrow it is going to be worth twice what it's 'worth' today?

But hang on, if you don't spend it because its 'value' is rising so quickly, what is its value, since you are not going to spend it?

I think I have tied myself in knots. Or perhaps just followed the knot that is otherwise known as 'economics'.

the gf is a genetically inferior low IQ femlet with brown eyes

NEED an aryan gf

report them

listening to the so called music lads

Hull man here, when I heard about it I thought they were taking the piss. But we got a ton of new developments, and loads of great exhibitions and performances (none of which I saw). Mate saw some proper art stuff at the uni and galleries.

People still lack faith in Bitcoin as a stable currency, mostly because it isn't.

Plus try buying a house with it.

>brexit

That's the answer!

All that money that the BREXITers want to piss away on their naive, idealistic and thoroughly ignorant crusade to "take back control". All the UK has to do is to invent a new cyber currency. Then inflate its value up to the sort of astronomically stupid values that Bitcoin is trading at and then settle out outstanding debt with the EU in that currency.

What would it be called? BRITcoin, obviously.

Just bought a house with bitcoin

good fucking lad, literally same
shame how they fucked fantasy to death

in the mood to spend money lads

people are convinced that ill reach 1m then everything will be fine
cant wait to buy a coffee with .000002 bitcoins

The trick is to get in and out at the right time.
For me, now is the time to sell, the buyers could lose everything if this thing crashes and burns, but then speculate to accumulate and all that. Early adopters that held onto their coins (I spent all mine over the years from 2011 when I was paying £2 a coin). I’ve worked out how much I would have in ‘real money’ if I had just kept them, it’s not a pretty sight but if the market worked in hindsight we’d all be millionaires and I’ve bought some lovely weed over the years with btc so I guess I can’t complain, although being a multimillionaire would have been nice.
For investors I’d try some of the other coins around, and there are hundreds, I recommend none and do some research, only spend what you can afford to lose (it’s essentially gambling) and maybe in a few years you’ll make a pile, or maybe you’ll lose everything.

why is this sperg copy&pasting bitcoin posts

gonna go rorke bashing outside the pub, anyone want in?

Agreed, had literally never spoken to her until a couple of days ago when she asked me if I could print a couple of things for her, and now this.

Think she might just be lonely though because she's only worked here for about a month and doesn't seem to have any friends - think that's what it is rather than any potential romantic interest (hope so anyway, or I'll be dropping spaghetti literally everywhere)

saw somebody on Sup Forums (not even Sup Forums) call a pizza a 'za
is /brit/ too powerful?

listening to kraftwerk, actually

>kill off the old setting replacing empire with space marines and slaanesh with nothing
>release insanely popular video game that draws people into the old lore with zero age of sigmar nonsense

The value behind bitcoin is the blockchain which unfortunately tends to get hidden when, rightly or wrongly we focus only on the current trading environment. Blockchain is a hugely powerful tool that has the potential to radically disrupt industries as diverse as finance, energy and medicine. This is why Big Finance has it's arse in it's hands, because they don't like the idea of individuals being able to lend to each other - peer to peer -, on the blockchain and not getting their slice.

'za is a /ck/ meme

hopelessly romantic for the early United States

>tfw you'll never live on the frontier

>The Disaster Artist
is this actually good or reddit shit

absolute fucking BANGER
youtube.com/watch?v=AZvFuIQekTw

might play destiny 2

That's a 'dit thing, possibly done ironically.

'za has existed for years, probably pre-Sup Forums

mate have you ever stepped outside? i've heard pizzas called 'zas long before Sup Forums existed

heard someone irl say cuck
was talking about august ames and he heard she had a husband and said he musthave been the biggest cuck

Thinking of getting into this Bitcoin gimmick. Any tips?

How do you even cash out Bitcoin? I don't get it

seems like they completely did it backwards really

>attrarctive female
>no friends

Bizarre.

both

joke: early USA
woke: early French Canada

he was right though

invent the time machine
would be the second most profitable gimmick

we called them 'zas back in the 90s

I thought I'd have a little go.

I have attempted to buy five times in the last hour on two different platforms all without success because of server freeze.

What is the point to trading if you can't successfully buy and more importantly sell without issue?

On the day it does go tits up no one will be able to get their money out I imagine as there'll be millions of people trying to do the same thing at the same time.

sell it on exchanges

WHERE NOTHING EVER GROWS
NO RAIN OR RIVERS FLOW
DO THEY KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME AT ALL?

heard somebody in real life call their friend "lad"
is /brit/ too powerful?

have just had the appifiny that every single non-mainstream rap artist is most likely as fedora as metal

is it an actual film or just behind the scenes crap about the first film

Wir fahr’n, fahr’n, fahr’n
auf der Autobahn

Warhammer just keep bringing out new editions that buff one faction ridiculously hard, so that all the try hards have to start a new army to compete. It's a scam. The game itself is fucking broken, it's weighted impossibly towards whoever has the current buffed army. The models still look great, but you can't play the game any more unless house rules balance it.

Bolt Action is best for tabletop gaming now.

both

Probably the most 'reddit' film ever produced, fucking hell.

Shame Dawn of War 3 is shit though.

Good song about the north desu.