Ghostbuster gets Milo Censored

>Unattractive, unintelligent Black woman makes a shitty movie

>Black woman gets butthurt because Milo said her movie was not good

>Strong empowered Black woman gets the White man banned from Twitter

>Backlash on Twitter

#doublestandards
#lesdogg

RAMZPAUL video about it. Funny and insightful.

youtube.com/watch?v=gY5-QtiXpHk

Also, pic related may be old news. She seems to have allowed herself to be coaxed back into the Twitter-sphere.

Surprised?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpd-aUgx5FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are people mad that twitter, as a PRIVATE company, decided to ban someone? What does this have to do with free speech?

People have no idea what the law is. Freedom of speech means that the government can not suppress your speech, not that some company can't delete your tweets or that you are free from social repercussion of what you say.

Watch the video.

Back when Ma Bell had a virtual monopoly on telephones, they were not allowed to curb speech.

Twitter controls their niche as well.

Worth considering.

who gives a shit, Milo needs to fuck off. Glad he's been banned, good riddance to that arrogant cunt

Milo was actually in the wrong though.
We covered this when it was actually a new story.

Watch Milos video on this, faggot.
Here's the problem: Twitter can't go around pretending they're the free speech platform of the internet while going around censoring opinions they don't like. Legally they can of course, everyone knows that. But if that's what they do (and it it), they deserve to be called out for it.

Kind of salty aren't you?

>Back when Ma Bell had a virtual monopoly on telephones, they were not allowed to curb speech.

Source on that?

Not really, milo and his faggot friends are with their #freemilo bullshit. Good riddance to that poof

Because it's the principles they take issue with. Yes, as a private company, they are allowed to do whatever they want witht the content on their servers, but when you're a company that hosts messages from political disidents, controversial thinkers and even terrorists, while laying claim to the ideals of free speech, it should be assumed, especially as a conpany founded by people of that ideology, and being of an origin that teaches these ideologies, to uphold that ideology that all will be given a platform to express themselves. There is a hidden "covenant" in a way, but when these principles are violated there is a hypocrisy that exists.

You are wrong.

How is this any more offensive than the tweets that most people tweet out. Libs are worse.

Thats fair. My point was that about people not knowing what freedom of speech means. You can see on the news when 2 people are debating and one person starts talking over another, the person being talked over all of a sudden screams "I have freedom of speech" which makes no sense.

hopefully now that niggerloving kike faggot will kill himself

hello achmed

twitter already banned the official myspace, whatsapp and fb account because they're competition.

be a fucking dick to the fucking owner of the goddamned place and guess what dipshit? he's free to do what the fuck ever he wants

>not worshipping a jewish poofter who attends gay interracial orgies and slurps semen makes me a muslim

Are you one of the Clinton paid shills?

Well, Milo's not doing that.

Tbqh, he's handling this pretty well. And although he's being careful not to show it, I can tell he's pretty salty he got banned. Am I the only one picking up on this?

no, im just not a cockingsucking liberal faggot like you, miloshill.

fucking cuck

>why are people mad that twitter banned milo?
People have as much right to be mad and protest twitter as twitter has to ban milo, why are you confused?

>I'm a little chicken necked bastard and nobody has the guts to call me out for what I am! t. Milo
Divisive subversive anti-white racemixing jewish faggot
MASS IMMIGRATION AND FORCED ASSIMILATION IN EVERY WHITE COUNTRY AND ONLY WHITE COUNTRIES IS GENOCIDE!
MASS IMMIGRATION AND FORCED ASSIMILATION IN EVERY WHITE COUNTRY AND ONLY WHITE COUNTRIES IS GENOCIDE!
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.

Underage b&

Hillary shill detected.

Only people who act like you do are faking it to make Sup Forums look bad. IRL you are a jewish homosex shill who is politically to the left of Karl Marx.

It has nothing to do with freedom of speech as a legal right, but it has everything to do with freedom of speech as a social value.

Because there have been accounts saying they want to kill white males or cops and even ISIS still has an account, but because Milo, who has been banned before, said something mean to one of the actresses from the newest Jewish pile of shit, he gets banned.

There's no consistency at all, mainly because twitter is one of the many liberal minded tech companies in silicon valley.

Hillary shill detected/triggered!

You must be one of those remain faggots, aren't you? I hope Milo moves to the US to rid himself of all you pathetic Islam loving britcucks

Two Norcucks in a row? Shameful display by my heritage bros

Dan Aykroyd confirmed for being an asshole.

>I leave Twitter because I am too much of a fucking pussy who thinks I can dish it all out without expecting some returned
>I am also fucking ghetto-tier human garbage who furthers the stereotypes that niggers are fucking retarded by doing exactly the same stupid shit that is stereotypical of a nigger

Milo isn't white, faggot.

Pic related.

>reddit tier post
>reaction image from reddit
that's 2 upboats to you my friend, now fuck off forever

>voicing objections and criticisms aren't also market mechanisms
Lovin this meme

It would be funny in not for the anti free market retards that spring up from this sort of concern

milo is a faggot who cares. he should be killed

>we

Don't ever speak for me again you fucking asshole

That was in the 70's
Reagan deregulated like crazy during his term.

Did you know that there weren't any infomercials b4 Reagan due to FCC regulations limiting the length of any commercial.

Yeah, you highlight the actual problem: monopolies in the tech sector. Lack of competition.

>Ghostbuster gets Milo Censored

Welcome to last week faggot. Get with the times.

Rim job

Exactly!

RAMZPAUL discussed that a bit in the video.

bumping with a graph.

twitter says what is and isn't allowed in the ToS before you ever use it, so this obviously isn't about free speech.

Twitter is used for communication, now that communication is being censored and people are reacting to that. Wouldn't you be pissed if your phone company decided who you could call?

>Let's make another thread about how faggot can't read.
Dumb faggot, after being warned several times, breaks the rules and gets punished.

Sorry faggot, you aren't exempt from rules. Just Killary Cunton gets that privilege in this oligarchy.

She proved black female privilege is real by calling for the white male corporate CEO to help her.

Looks like she's a shameful black woman who DOES need a [white] man

Shitty site anyways, he will probably find something better to do.

I think being openly homophobic makes you a Muslim, yeah. I don't care that he's gay and Jewish if he's fighting for us you fucking cuck, it just means he's socially invincible. Hopefully one of your mudslime friends don't off him in Sweden this week

>.10ยข have been deposited to your CTR account, thanks for being with her!

Fucking shill cunt, you must be a shill if you think he's a liberal at all.

He's OUR faggot, fuck you and fuck off useless bank fag

>our faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=tpd-aUgx5FI
you remind me of Theresa May with her "British Values, British Values, British Values" bullshit
Or the media with Zimmerman, "WHITE hispanic WHITE hispanic WHITE hispanic"
"our faggot, our faggot, our faggot"
What are "BRITISH VALUES"? WHO IS "OUR"? You mean "MY FAGGOT", right?
Well you can take YOUR faggot and fuck right the fuck off where your faggot and your faggot ass came from, faggot.

nah, anti-white is just straight up racist.

There's nothing wrong with racism. The point is to associate "anti-racists" with being "anti-white", so that whenever they call themselves "anti-racist" you immediately associate it with being "anti-white"
I understand your point, but creating negative connotations with the left's self-labeling is important to undermine their moral authority

Haven't watched the movie yet but the trailer is so bad and cringy that somehow i doubt the movie is much better since.. isn't a trailer supposed to highlight cool and interesting parts of the movie..

The trailer atleast makes the movie look like a complete trainwreck, it's not even funny, more like sad.

Just busting up a fondly remembered 80's franchise in the name of feminism.. and then complaining that if people don't like the movie/trailer that it's because they don't like women.. haha.. No sorry it 's just because it looks really bad..

>Im am a stand up comedian
>I am am a stand up comedian

What did it mean by this?

why are you mad that my bakery as a PRIVATE company, decided to not bake a cake that goes against my religion? What does this have to do with equal rights?

The same people who say this are the same people are mad that the Democractic Party, a PRIVATE company, decided to support Clinton more than Sanders

Also.. there has historically been many women leading actresses etc. all the way back to black and white movies..

Including female kid stars like shirley temple etc.

So the whole notion that these 4 women starring in ghostbusters is somehow breaking the mold.. is ridiculous. No what they're doing is shitting all over a 80's franchise, that used to have male leads, in the name of feminism.. Instead of simply making their own unique movie and storyline and putting 4 women in them..

And then telling people who don't like the product that they hate women if they don't like it..

>Imam a stand up comedian
the leaders of the Islamic faith are a bunch of goofy-ass motherfuckers, that's what it means

Because if a bakery wanted to not serve gays then you'd probably be butthurt and say they should serve them, but they're a PRIVATE company!!

Incorrect and thus irrelevant

>Shitposting starts on twitter directed at you
>Choose to not act like civilized adult and ignore
>Decides to act like a typical idiot and reply to shitposters in order to "defend herself" (Insults them back)
>Gets triggered by the uprising of more trolls
>Cries on social media, complains to twitter, goes on talk shows to talk about "tragedy" and how she was innocently trying to defend herself
>Gets support and empathy for being a "victim"

FUCKING INDIAN GIVER

You know what an empowering female movie is? Bad Moms. Break the traditional soccer mom role and be awesome. At least that's what I got from the trailer. Starring Mila Kunis too.

>private company discriminates against something you support
Who cares about it being a private company, get them!
>private company discriminates against something you don't support
It's a private company man, why do you want more government regulations?

>mila kunis soccer mom
you would be the worst casting director of all fucking time
it hurts

It's a real movie coming out.

Yet there's someone more autistic than you to make that decision