I am 19 born in April of 1997

>I am 19 born in April of 1997
>America has been involved in wars since 2001 in the Middle East
>America has been at war for most of my life

My question for you /Pol could the key to America becoming 'great again' be that we just need to not have a war for a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/07/21/trump-enrages-war-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making me feel old.

fuck you nigger im not paying more than $2/gallon for gas

I think it's more important that we just win the fucking wars we commit to. We haven't really won shit since double ya double ya 2. We can't win if we aren't willing to conquer, and we need to be willing to conquer.

War = Jobs. You anti-America piece of shit.

I was born in '74. I've seen a lot of shit.

America was "great" from 1945 until 1980. Your country, and the West, went to shit when the Neoliberals seized power. Before the Neoliberals took over the US was run by the American School of Economics.

You need to return to the American School.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

>1945 until 1964

Fix'd that for you.

ok but ... conquer what ?

>
War is profitable when your taking land, or recourses which were really
Not doing. If we want to make it more profitable we should get rid of the Arab oil companies and replace them with American ones, or take the land and call it America.

>I am 19 born in April of 1997

Fuck off.

Our war at home with those who seek to undermine it from within.

And the jews.

This.

unfortunately liberal democracies are no longer able to apply the necessary force required to win long term military engagements, we are simply unable to be brutal enough

>yfw you realize america has been at war for most of its life too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

open a history book kid.

Would you or anyone else know of anyone that supports the American school of economics because it literally is everything I believe in

When he says MAGA he means return to June 8, 1991.

America is neomercantilist

Bernie Sanders.

>I've been browsing Sup Forums for over a decade

War = why were great in the first place.

Are you fucking serious? We waged war for our independence, we waged war for our values and beliefs, we wage war cuz we can(WWI & WWII).

Are country is born on war, it is war. Really couldnt thing about the birth of our country when shitposting this hard?

Vienam was a win, we just didn't come back when the norks broke the treaty even though we should have

Korea was a tie

Both Iraq wars were curb stomps

Occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq actually did result in massive retraction of islamist activity in these regions. But then we made the mistake of assuming the new iraqi democratic government would actually hold together without foreign pressure after we were gone, and the mistake of assuming sand niggers actually want a government that isn't a muslim theocracy

Funny you should say that, because Trump agrees with you. He is against pointless foreign adventurism. Trump's solution to ISIS is to let Russia handle it. We have been the world police for too long. We don't need to be the ONLY power in the world, in fact, it is killing us. The world is more stable when it is split between equally strong powers. Our world has been unstable since the fall of the cold war because of this. Wars happened in the cold war, but they were proxy wars that were under our control. Since the cold war paradigm ended we have lost control of these areas now that the reasons for manipulation are more nebulous.

Trump presents a different opportunity. Rather than try to restart the cold war, as Obama has done and Clinton will continue to do, Trump would cooperate with Russia. Carve the world up like the imperial powers of old. The decolonized world is practically begging for the empires to come back and save them from their barbarism. Let's give them what they want and make the world great again.

The geopolitical strategists of this administration have decided to oppose Russia and make it our enemy because "Pootin is a meanie bigot". Thus we can't allow things like the petropipeline in syria, that is why we meddle there- we aren't trying to defeat isis, or even Assad really, just keep the area destabilized to the pipeline to Russia doesn't get built. It's pathetic really- Trump would cooperate with the Russians and make trade deals so that we profit from the pipeline too.

Talk about building bridges instead of walls, why not build a pipeline over the Bering so we can get access to the Syrian pipeline? Because that's what Trump would do.

Comfy as fuck right now with $1.76/gallon in my city.

There's no money in times of peace.

Trump is very much the first serious response to the uncontested neocon domination of our foreign policy for nearly the past twenty years. Look at Bill Kristol lose his mind over Trump.

oh shit i was born the 15th of April same year, good looks my fellow American

>exactly the same ages as Maise Williams

Possibly going to England with the goal of fucking her

>there is whole generation of people here on Sup Forums that don't know why, when and how USA bombed Serbia

feels kinda bad man. You all remember Afghanistan as the "first war"

What do you think Trump has been saying you lazy millennial fuck?

Over half the people born in 98 are adults now...

His point is about willingness to conquer though. Vietnam was a military win but a political loss, and ultimately, an economic victory in the end (Muh McDonalds in Hanoi). I guess you can say that total victory is not desired because it is expected that the insidiousness of the bounties of the free market has replaced it, all we need do is create the conditions for trade to flourish and we will win by being the better buy. However the influx of western capitalism has not had the cultural effect that was expected, the local flavors taint it and adopt it to their own ways, so ultimately the only people who win here are the money grabblers in the multinational corporations, and all we do is bastardize a local culture rather than convert them to our ways.

Korea was a victory in that containment was its goal, however containment was a shitty strategy. Again, unwillingness to conquer comes into play. The goal should have been eradication, not containment, and we should have nuked Russia while we had the chance (before they got the bomb). The funny thing is, this is closer to how modern policymakers seem to feel about Russia now, is that we should be attacking Russia or at least preparing to fight them, despite that Russia today is pursuing reasonable and comparatively modest national interests befitting an empire of its size. They certainly have their noses in less than we do.

The Iraq wars were curbstompings yes, but once again, unwillingness to conquer got us. Rather than take the territory into our administration, we set up a native "provisional government" and put our military in a temporary position of peacekeeper. It was always expected that we would leave. That weakness gave the insurgency the angle it needed to pry us out. We would leave anyway, it was just a matter of making us leave sooner.

As to your last point, it is exactly right. However it still proves his point. Imagine what we could have done if we took off the kid gloves?

All I know about the shit that happened in Serbia is behind enemy lines takes place there

I agree completely. Just got triggered by the "America hasn't won a war in 70 years" meme

Aye, but he didn't say we haven't won a war, he said we haven't won shit. So while we might have been victorious in battle, we didn't get shit from it in the end. Consolation prizes, at best.

>trillions in war industry
>controlling fossil fuels
>not shit

trade a few thousand rednecks for a trillion dollar industry, apologize, repeat

Once again, the only people that win are fucking shekelmeisters, don't try to act like that is "winning". Those rednecks are the salt of the earth.

and the good people get abused and ground into the gears of the machine

the shekelmeisters keep the machine running by greasing the gears with war blood

>kids born in 1998 represents the 70% of Sup Forums's populace
>the rest are probably born later
for fucks sake not even a single one post shitting on the op for being a kid

How does it feel to be part of the worst generation?

It was the cold war, when we literally could have destroyed the world
After all that build up we've been trying to blow our load for years.
War sucks when there's no spoils

What day in April? April 19th, 1991 here.

This user knows whats up. We need to finish what we start, and accept that yeah, collateral damage in wars is going to be huge and people are going to die. That's war.

This is why Trump keeps getting hammered by the press all the time. Why the neocons prefer Hillary. They call him racist for not wanting muslim refugees, but his policies wouldn't create refuges the way Obama and Bush did.

Read this piece from AntiWar.com:

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/07/21/trump-enrages-war-party/

I remember seeing that whore coalburner princess dying while this burguer shitposter was crapping his pants and crying for his momma all the time.
Damn, I'm getting old...

Princess Di? As a Canadian she was our Tay tay of the time.

I don't thinks so burguer, normies loved her because of her activist bullshit with african niglets, but if Sup Forums was around at that time, we would be bashing her for being a degenerate cokehead coalburner (which she was btw).