If Trump doesn't win can we finally admit that Kek and meme magic don't exist...

If Trump doesn't win can we finally admit that Kek and meme magic don't exist? And I mean both in an ironical and unirionical way. I'm willing to admit the opposite if he wins though.

No. Do not smite the Frog Lord for he shall smite you even harder.

>If Trump doesn't win

Oh you mean if it turns out Hillary never lied at all and there was no corruption within the Democratic Party, and this was just a whole big misunderstanding?

kek confirms

Checked and kek'd

He sure does

He speaks through you. Praise him.

WHAT IS HAPPENING. IS KEK GROWING STRONGER?

CHECKED, KEK WILLS IT

So you're saying meme magic can't even beat corruption?

So much dubs...

No? Can you even logic?

>germany
Kek

He's always growing stronger, user.

>second largest meme country after US
>doesn't have a say in the religion
Literally what?

Why you doubt Kek when everything is coming up Donald?

None of the polls matter until the first debate.

That will seal the fate of either candidate. Relying on polls at this stage is just poking in the dark.

Fuck kekposters, kek has nothing to do with meme magic.

Meme magic has nothing to do with magic or gods, it's just basic propaganda and information spreading.

Trump uses "meme magic" all the time and it will lead to his victory.

>speaking incoherently

Are the mudslimes hitting you gercucks with nerve gas now?

It's real.

Go buck to your shit skin nation

>incoherently
I'm so fucking tired of you americucks. I'm saying that germany has the second largest meme power on the earth after the US. What is there that you don't understand about it?

>admit that Kek and meme magic don't exist?
but it does

Ideas are at its strongest when you can attach it to something or someone. Kek may not be real, but he's real in the same way as God is.

>Countries possessing meme power
Memes transcend nations. That's why Sup Forums is so strong, because it has no national borders. The only borders it has is cultural/ideological borders.

There's no such thing as a nation having 'meme power', unless you mean amount of happenings each nation has, which means that France and Britain has more (Brexit, Calais, Nige, Bataclan and Nice).

We hunted down six billion jews. All that other small shit you named doesn't even compare in the meme rankings.

bruh

praise him

>kek may not be real

good one

>germany
>meme power

This poll was taken before the DNC leaks.

Trump is leading before that crippling blow even hit.

Do not underestimate the damage Assange caused this past weekend.

chek dis meems

Really makes you contemplate.

>If Trump doesn't win

0/10

Hunting seven billion jews is nothing to Kek.

What? You could even name hitler to be the father of Kek.

Nah, Hitler was more like someone who knew Kek's power existed, but he didn't know Kek existed so he always mistook the power as belonging to false Gods.

Only in the information age Kek transformed into his real form. He was still only growing in that age and Hitler gave me a good boost.

How about you check my motherfucking dubs you Turkish yodelling, pretzel-stuffing nig.

I forgot my courtesy.
Both dubs witnessed.

Am I the only one who gets scared just by looking at Clinton?
>Those eyes
>That demonic face.
On the other hand, Trump's face makes me feel safe and confident
>That smuggery.

this thread is dub holy

I like Dippy eggs.

how about these digits?
praise kek