Was he supposed to be autistic?

Was he supposed to be autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2lag
streamable.com/sssiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would have bullied this cunt until he committed suicide tbqh.

do you think MBB's bp tastes better than his?

i assumed they all were

what if MBB got off the pool table and handed the lettermans jacket to him to pose in, wearing the same thing underneath?

I would have bullied his boipussy

T H I S

R-rude!
l-lewd...

would MBB watch as it happens, waiting for her turn, while wearing nothing but a lettermans jacket?

otherwise he would've noticed his friend was a darkie

everyone knows we all had multicultural relationships and acquaintances in the 80s

accept our retcon and stop asking questions

> MBB's bp

Gonna need you to explain that acronym, because if it means what I think it means, you might have some form of mental deficiency.

but he wasn't

he was just a turbonerd

He's gonna look fucked up in a few years

He means boipucci

>everyone knows we all had multicultural relationships and acquaintances in the 80s

No they didn't. That's why he was forced to play Dungeons and Dragons in the basement of the school's grossest losers. Your alt-rigt manbabby tears are clouding your objectivity.

oy vey

>Milly Bobby Brown's boicpucci

uwotm8?

i see your liberal showing by the lack of sensing clear sarcasm

He's saying that she's a boy. Probably implying she looks androgynous.

>I was being retarded on purpose

Sure you were, kiddo.

all prepuberty kids look androgynous with short hair

if you literally read the full post and didnt realize it was being sarcastic, im sorry for you and your wasted vote on hillary

>everyone knows we all had multicultural relationships and acquaintances in the 80s

>accept our retcon and stop asking questions

Which part of that was sarcastic? The whole thing sounds like Sup Forums's patented CSJW whining.

if MBB and Finn were on all 4s on the edge of the bed facing away from you, side by side, with panties pulled down just past the first hole, do you think you would taste a difference while blindfolded?

I'd rather not fantasize about naked children

nigger, did you not read the 2nd fucking line?

you just quoted it again

yes because girls would probably have a different scented showergel

you wouldnt know what they were, you're blind folded

all you would be doing is having your head guided by another user, slowly, until your mouth was able to fully surround the hole and explore it

you would be required to spend atleast 1 full minute each

then have extra time afterwards for additional samples

they would both shower just before the test, together in the same shower, using the same bodywash, each of them helping to make sure they're fully clean and ready

for scientific accuracy

>streamable.com/2lag

What did he mean by this?

dat rasp, just think if he started therapy now, he would keep that same raspyness, just like bailey jay

>streamable.com/sssiw

This one?

streamable.com/sssiw

his butthole would taste like kosher food and her wouldnt

Good Lord almighty. I need to take a shower what the fuck. Maybe I belong on reddit after all.

do u think finn and mbb's moans would be the same while u taste?

The trap shit was just the beginning. Faggots ruin everything.

>like kosher food

He's Catholic.

isnt he playing the boy in IT, which is going to include the 12 person sodomy of his character just like the book describes?

nah man

Catholic school. Why would a 1/3rd heeb keep kosher?

Indeed he is.

nobody has anything else to interject about Finn or his castmates