Stupid sexy Zemo

Stupid sexy Zemo

Is this a Zemo general or a moviefag thread? Let me know ahead of time.

thats one of the concept drawings for the movie.

yes but he could have been using it generally, there's not enough context clues here

>that time Zemo lost to Hawkeye in Avengers Assemble

Nice

>that time Hawkeye was barefoot for an entire episode of Avengers Assemble during the Thunderbolts arc

>Zemo holds his own against Iron Man, Cap and Widow
>loses to unarmed and barefoot Hawkeye

HawkGOAT

Iron Man jobbed so hard. It was ridiculous.

I know he did it just to gain Steve's trust but damn that was gay.

>Hawkeye literally using anything as a weapon
Was pretty cool actually

The entire episode was golden, it would be 10/10 if it had good animation

>Mimi screaming in the radio

Hope they use this in the future movies.

>psh nothing personnel, kid!

I get why they didn't use it in Civil War but I really hope he gets this costume later, it looks really good.

I mean
>Make Masters of Evil villains of Infinity War Part 1
>Have Zemo get his face burned by an explosion or something when he's breaking out of jail

>DAT TRIGGER DISCIPLINE.

>Zemo is gay for Cap
>Fixer is gay for Zemo

So Cap is gay for Fixer?

Hm. I think it would be more effective if he kind of had a personal crisis where he thinks about how he tried to end this masked vigilantism and now he's kinda joining them and how he can't even look at himself in the mirror anymore because he sees the disappointment of his family there. So he basically goes bonkers a bit. Which could be down to that iso-cube they keep him in.
They will have to make him change fundamentally to get him into that mask.

That actually makes me fucking mad that they didn't use it.

I don't think it takes that much of a change to make him realize that destroying the Avengers didn't work so replacing them is the next step. You could even go right into Thunderbolts with that and just use the Zemo costume instead of Citizen V.

Fantomex is that you?

Trigger discipline and magazine size seems like a meme recently. I've been noticing a lot of shows and movies have been like aggressively putting in tons of scenes showing that the characters are out of ammo or putting their finger off the trigger in situations where they really should have it on.

It would work better than that ridiculous flag outfit on screen.
Sure, if he wears it specifically as a hero outfit, that makes sense.
But what would he do about having zip all powers?
Try and get some Winter Soldier juice from that Hydra base?

Has Avengers Assemble become good?

No, but the Thunderbolts episodes are fun if you are a fan.

>But what would he do about having zip all powers?
Just use his skills and patience to prove that he doesn't need powers to be the equal of all the supers.

So does somebody have the concept art for civil war? I would love to see the concept art for Spider-man.

>mfw a ledditor I know irl tried to tell me having the MoE in IW part 1 would be a waste

People have no fucking imagnation desu

lmao, thats good