Is The Matrix the last highly influentional and revolutionary movie we've had...

Is The Matrix the last highly influentional and revolutionary movie we've had? You could mention Avatar perhaps but all it did was setting up this stupid 3D trend.

Compared to the Matrix Series Avatar was horse
Avatar is Dances with Wolves meets, Ayylmao. That's it. Nothing fresh or original or different. Matrix series was thought provoking.

Just a Reminder, Smith's ability to copy over others came from NEO. That ability is not inherit to the Agents.

Avatar was pretty revolutionary in both 3D and full CGI and box office.

How so, Matrix's 3d looked just as good as Avatar so how was it revolutionary? Cameron took established technology and reused it, so how was it Revolutionary?

Would be better if they didn't make another 2 movies

Well that's your opinion in which you're welcomed to of course. You can stop with the one and make up whatever you want to believe. I for one adored the hell out of Revolutions. You people wanted a monster who'd destroy the machines and not be a bridge to peace.

drive

>Matrix series was thought provoking
If you've never opened a book maybe, Matrix's themes are basic philosophy 101 stuff. It was a cool scifi movie with neat worldbuilding around it but it wasn't anything deep.

Yes.

>copy degenerate animus and generic cyberpunk novels
>influental and revolutionary

This is what castrated """""men""""" actually believe.

probably

the dark knight and iron man

The Architect literally Told NEO, The update you were just given literally has given you a power the Source doesn't even have because the Source can sense things that's of it's substance but it can't affect them, you however have the authority to touch anything connected to the source but despite the fact that you could sense and affect things connected to the force you're still thinking you're like one of the boys. But you're not. You're a culmination of a problem I've been trying for a very long time to solve, so I created you and every so often we send you out to literally balance and solve all the rejection and then return to us where you'll get to die, have your sentience dessiminated, we reboot the matrix, giving it an upgrade and patch, and you choose men and women to take with you so they could recreate zion. All the while you can control sentinels who'd help do most of the heavy lifting for you because you're an arch type of the source.

>only methheads and the mentally ill still talk about the matrix

kek

I wish people in nerdy crowds still dressed like Matrix characters. Always warmed my heart.

Dark knight. Joker quotes galore still

>>this is wat meth or schizophrenic obsession lools like

seek help

not him but if you remember the last scene from 3 it is neo on the cross being taken apart

What? Normal agents copy themselves over bluepills all the time in Matrix 1.

It was made at the right time too, turn of the millennium, computers and internet taking off

We are talking about movies more specifically, western cinema. Matrix was totally revolutionary.

>comparing Avatar to the Matrix

Fucking idiot.

Agents can turn people, but not permanently, and not through physical contact, like Smith. Smith was corrupted by Neo somehow at the end of the first movie, and yeah, the way he assimilates people is akin to how Neo killed him in the first movie.

no it didn't, the first matrix did not use very much cgi

the second matrix' cgi was fucking horrible

the film was directed by two tranny siblings

Fight club was pretty up there too.

While the first movie is easily the best, I do like Revelations. The ending was pretty good. If it had been made today Neo would live and it wouldn't have been as dark.

Clearly you haven't seen pic related you uncultured swine.

This was the only good part of the second movie. The talk with the Architect was very cool.

I have to disagree.

How was Avatar influential in anyway, literally everybody forgot about that movie by the end of the year it came out.

Not at the time

No shit?

That's what I said you illiterate fuck.

>maybe avatar
>but all it did was set up the 3D shit studios are doing

Learn how to read.

What 3D shit? I can't think of any movies off the top of my head that did 3D like Avatar did.

influential for trannies maybe. the sequels fucked sucked too

Don't forget the whole "Red Pilled" term/meme. I love the irony that the fucking core meme of Sup Forums was coined by trannies.

>...the last highly influentional and revolutionary movie we've had? You could mention Avatar perhaps...

You are the retarded one.

I wouldn't call it revolutionary but to me it's currently the best film of the century

Lord of the Rings.

It still allows things like Game of Thrones to be taken seriously.