They actually tried continuing the office without michael

>they actually tried continuing the office without michael

What retard thought this was a decent idea?

He wasn't even the main character.

The real story was about Pam, the secondary arc was Dwight + Angela.

And the show was decent despite that awful shit cause of michael

It might have worked, but it was a longshot. Andy makes a decent replacement for the clueless jackass aspects of Michael Scott, but Andy lacks any of his loveable aspects. That Andy/Erin storyline was atrocious.

James Spader was pretty great, though.

I agree about the Andy/Erin storyline. They needed to have a romantic interest for Andy, but could only use a female that was at most as attractive as he is.
And really, viewers don't want to watch 2 ugly people have a relationship so that was a bust.

I kept watching but idk why it was starting to turn shit already by the time he left and him leaving sealed the deal

>Steve Carell leaves to pursue movie career
>better shut this money making machine down
Why the fuck would they ever end it when they can still squeeze a few hundred million more out of it?

>that episode where Gabe came to work dressed like a trap and Michael got confused and wanted to have sex with him.

WHO DARES TO AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER

Now post modern Pam

Witness those twos, mortals!

Like modern art Pam?

Last season feels like a completely different show.

Just watch the series as Dwight being the main character.

These are facts, do not argue:

>Pam and Jim aren't together yet (S1-S3)
9/10

>Pam and Jim get together but aren't married yet (S4)
7/10

>Pam and Jim are married but Michael is around (S5+)
6/10

>Michael is gone (done care what seasons)
0/10

that's just naive "art"

You don't understand art

At first, he was cringy but after a few rewatches, I guess you can grow to appreciate him more. As a replacement for Michael Scott, he did okay. The British woman was fucking horrible.

Post motel art Pam.

The whole thing with Will Ferral was bad and the episode right after Michael left was unwatchable. The only thing I saw after that was the final 3 eps. Was there a story about Pam sleeping with a camera guy?

Some time during the last season I think and it's only cause she vandalized some guys car because he messed up her mural so he goes to attack her and the camera guy steps in to fight the guy and save Pam. This all actually happened

Yea season 8 still had some mildly enjoyable episodes in the beginning, especially with James Spaders character who was a pretty fun introduction, but season 9 they really just let it all go to shit with killing Andys character completely and the relationship between Pam and the sound guy.