Are Italians educated?

Are Italians educated?

If yes, why are they as religious as poor countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/amp/s/www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/12/03/veneto-fate-il-presepe-a-scuola-lo-paga-la-regione-via-libera-alla-mozione-di-tre-consiglieri/4015797/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

because vatican

Help us loot the Vatican and then nuke it.

>as poor countries
are you sure baby?

>Are Italians educated?
So and so.
>If yes, why are they as religious as poor countries?
Old people are religious, young people are not very religious and the ones who are follow a personalized catholicism:
>You can't have sex before marriage
Lol, I like sex, everyone does it I'm sure God won't get mad.
>Don't masturbate
Lol, I like fapping, everyone does it I'm sure God won't get mad.
>getting drunk is a grave sin
Nah, I like drinking with the lads.
And so on.

Because Catholicism is true whereas secularism and atheism lead only to failure and destruction

basically
North=educated, white and based atheists
South=uneducated, moor and overly religious
Center=mixture to connect continually the two extremeties

What's the best city to live in the north? Excluding Milan and Venice of course.

Many American Republicans are uneducated. They are them who give the bad stereotypes about Americans (black, dumb, obese, shit on their pants, drive big pick up truck just because, don't believe in global warming, warmonger, so bad at geography, haven't got a lot of vocabulary...)

>North=educated, white and based atheists
Mmm...
google.it/amp/s/www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/12/03/veneto-fate-il-presepe-a-scuola-lo-paga-la-regione-via-libera-alla-mozione-di-tre-consiglieri/4015797/amp/

>North=educated, white and based atheists

Reminder that Napoleon later reconciled with the Church and died a faithful Catholic

Also
>le marxist view of history meme

CHING CHONG ROVE YOU RONG TIME CHINGGY CHING CHONG

>Many American Democrats are educated only in gender studies. They are them who give the bad stereotypes about Americans (black, dumb, obese, shit on their pants, drive big pick up truck with Bernie sticker on the side , don't believe in common sense, warmonger, so bad at geography, haven't got a lot of vocabulary...)

Torino, Verona, Parma, Brescia

Only based paleoconservatives are worth supporting in America to be completely and entirely honest with you family. Neocons, progresive faggots, libertarians, etc. need to go.

Italians are religious? Aren't the vast majority Catholic in name only or the Easter Christmas type?

>Venice
Lol, that's just a tourist park, not a city, people don't live there anymore.

Yes.

This
Venice is shit for live a life

Which is why I asked for it to be excluded

Why those in particular?

See this

Because they are comfy as fuck
Alternately Trento is one of the best

>Comfy
Come on, man. That doesn't explain anything.

Ok sorry,
They are the cities with the higher quality of life in Italy, and since Italy its alredy one of the best country regarding that field, you can guess why this cities are so well regarded.
Then low crime, high salaries (on average), not too touristic (beside Verona), real italian culture

Any interesting things that set each of the 4 apart?

What about Ferrara, I heard it's a nice city as well.

keep washing Nigel's dishes, Calogero

bel falseflag, salvatore

Ferrara too
Mmmh I don't know these city in details (I only remember that they rank high in every national ranking) but I can say that
Trento, Verona you can find the traditional north-eastern italian culture (drinking, culture more similiar to Austria)
Brescia industrious city
Parma mild city
Keep in mind that they are all in the north so in some things they are quite similiar

My grandparents migrated from pordenone when they were only 14.
Is it a good city?

Probably when they migrated no, but I assure you It's one of the best now
so you are from Friuli

No, they are.
I'm going to visit it in january.

>No, they are.
You are a nice man.

I live near Pordenon, It's a really calm city despite be in Friuli Pordenone has many things in common with Veneto (like the dialect)

What about Bologna?

Full of commies, sjws, potheads and immigrants.

Paki piss land

In English, doc?

Bologna it's an university city (Actually THE university city) so expect many liberals there. Don't listen to the other 2 posters they are probably jellys from south

Thanks buddy. How nice is it compared to the other cities?

>muh southern boogeyman

North Italians are the smartest people in Europe.

It means it's a shithole full of immigrants and leftwing students and the city centre smells like piss because these people have the habit of relieving themselves in the streets.

Aren't there more African immigrants in the south?

Thanks based Nippon
You sure are my greatest ally
I'm not so sure ^^ I know I am vague but this are still not the most know Italian city and I don't visited them all (yet)

So that's why I'm so smart.

No lol highest concentrations of immigrants is in the North

no, the south reminds them too much of home in africa so they go north

If you want to be really sure...
You can't dislike Trento, they have the civic system of the germans in an italian heart

Torino is Radical Chics's capital.
Don't go there, it's an hell.

See how easy is to spot somenone from south?
And then people still wonder why northeners hate the south

Literally OBSESSED

It's easy to create a civic system when the central State returns 130% of your taxes, fucking leeches

Yeah I get it now. This has been a really enlightening experience. It's like the south of the US. I love how educational Sup Forums can be.

I understand you. The Southerners in Italian thread is like Koreans in Japan in Japanese thread.

>don't give the money to the South
>industries fail because they have an enormous drop of consumers.
Average retard that live here in Milan, where everybody have a Sicilian or Napolitan mother/father or both.

I could be more useful, but I'm not the most qualified one but since you ask there you go

Bolzano, Trento, Merano, Udine, Pordenone, Belluno, Trieste, Verona, Vicenza

I could have be*
Thank you Japan

he is a pole with jap proxy though

Based

"Redpilled" neckbeard high school dropouts are the most likely to be atheist though, I remember the most religious to be the most successful at school.
Also, professors are usually countryside 50 years olds who got a degree but are still too attached to the first 20 years of their lives to admit they don't believe in God but in fact don't practice.

I am not from Trento though

Why are there Pakis in Italy?

because they are everywhere

Why are there even immigrants in Italy? I thought your economy was awful