Best character? Also, is he supposed to be autistic?

Best character? Also, is he supposed to be autistic?

I'm sure you meant to post Yondu, and no I'm sure he's not autistic.

He has a small penis irl

That's not what Iron Sheik said.

His Traps are inhuman

Drax is the best Guardian.

Rocket is the worst. Constantly yelling and arguing. I want Drax to kill him.

OP does not know what autism is.

Worst is either Gamora or Quill

Groot>drax>Quill>Rocket

Rocket is emotionally shattered by a horrific past and covers it up by being the meanest thing in the room. It's a defense mechanism. He's also very loyal to his friends and a mechanical genius. Well worth keeping around despite the shit he pulls.

He reminds me of the qunari from Dragon Age (pre-Inquisition).

Why didn't he want to fug the Mantis?

He's probably going to be a lot nicer in the next one.

He also has an irreplaceable skill.

Also him and Groot are a bundle pack, take one away then they both go away.

He finds her physically repulsive

Yondu is best character.

>Rocket is the worst

That's not how you spell "best"

hes different culture
>autistic
hes quiet
>autistic
hes nerdy
>autistic

are you autistic?

why does he have shit taste?

probably his culture

Well, not anymore.

>you will never tell him how much you love and appreciate him while wiping away his tears

>Best character?

Yes.

>Also, is he supposed to be autistic?

Yes.

He just need a hug. He's never been held or loved in his miserable life and all the drunken sex in alleys and back rooms can't fill the hole the past has left in his heart.

Drax > Yondu > Nebula > Mantis > that guy who gave Drax his knife in the first movie > rest

I'm autistic and I identified with him.

See the whole movie is about an ensemble of "misfits", each character is basically an archetype representing a kind of misfit. As an angry fat autist Drax was meant to appeal to me, just like Peter appealed to a close relative of mine who's an aimless burnout.

I'll fill his hole

Sucks that Drax and Mantis probably won't be a couple, that's a couple that I would actually want to see.

It's all I want

they probably will be desu

Mantis would just get cucked all the time
I'm sure you'd like that though, wouldn't you user?

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all

It is fairly obvious they are going to do the..."I dont like this person, but will figure out later I actually do" thing

I actually liked how he went from being an angry mass of muscles and rage in the first one to being a jovial, almost fatherly figure who has come to terms with his family's death.

That scene with Mantis was honestly my favorite. It showed that while he's still grieving for the loss of his family, he's moving on in life.

>wanna fuck an anime look alike character

>Worst is either Gamora or Quill

Worst is I AM MEME

Except not really they teased that with the last scene were you think he's serious this time and meant the compliment but then he confirms that he was in fact lying about said compliment.

Yeah the movies are pretty good at giving everyone arcs, basically learning to get past the more toxic parts of their personalities; it's well done.

In the first movie Drax was the shittiest member and Rocket the best
In the second Drax is the best BY FAR and Rocket is worst.
Amazing how you can make a character more likeable by making him a bigger Russian stereotype than before

Best in what?

>Drax
>One of two "LOL SO RANDUMB" characters in the film that actually drag down the film as a whole.
>Best Guardian

That's not Yondu.

Best

Yeah, he got a surprising amount of development

CM Punk won't tell us how many meters it is

He's not random. He's brutally honest to a stupid degree.

Yondu was great though. What did he mean near the end with him talking about how he doesn't use the fin to control the arrow thing? Was he Ego's son too or some shit?

He is not random he is just brutally honest and simple, a barbarian archetype.

What the fuck is this thread are these even real posts? REDDIT

Rocket is literally the best. I would watch a buddy movie with just him and Quill, not true for any other character.

>brutally honest
Hivemind
Also I think Yondu was about to say "Heart"

ebin

>Welcome to the guardians of the frikkin galaxy
Whole theatre cringed, he was reddit tier even for normies.

Rocket was an unlikable cunt because he was unconsciously pushing people away due to being afraid of being hurt again. It's classic abused child behavior. He realizes at the end he doesn't want to doesn't want to push them away.

Do you think they could get along for that long by themselves?

Dave Autista

Groot said that, Rocket just translated

Wow, kinda like you, eh user? Is that it? Does he remind you of yourself?

I agree that line was terrible, but overall I like his character.

Groot said fucking

I am AuTISTIC

Yes ;_;

my name groot

He said it twice in the movie, first when they are heading deeper into ego's planet

Second is when quill is getting rekt near the end.

He said "I don't use my head to fly this arrow boy, I use my heart!"

Basically, stop thinking and JUST DO IT

Well Rockets just a good father and doesn't want to reinforce Groots delinquent behavior >:(

kek

Oh, i'm just stupid.

Thanks

No, but when you have someone who was abused and neglected it leaves deep scars and acting out is a definite tell.

he's a big guy

I think Rocket shaped up his behavior by the end of the film

People who think Rocket is the best character also worship Dr. House, Heath Ledger's Joker, and Tyler Durden.

Prove me wrong.

Okay here we go:

I like Rocket and I don't worship Dr. House, Heath Ledger's Joker, and Tyler Durden

What's it like getting btfo, huh?

I understand the correlation to Dr. House because they both push people away by acting like cunts, but what does that have to do with Joker and Tyler those are straight-up cunts

lol which of these characters is your favorite?

No he's full of insecurity. As everyone in the team.

>Rocket
>edgy

MUH WIFE

He literally says he's attracted to women with a little more meat on their bones, Drax likes them T H I C C

Did he do a Batista Bomb?

>you don't

Rocket is basically your average 4channer in real life, constantly shitting on everyone while being empty on the inside

Groot is cool when he's an old tree.