So this pairing is actually kinda' good now. When did that happen?

So this pairing is actually kinda' good now. When did that happen?

When they stopped trying to make it a love triangle.

Iris was never actually bad. The problem was that she didn't have an independent plotline and they forced a weird pining thing. Her scenes got better once she actually started the journalistic progression and no love triangle bullshit makes the relationship easier to swallow. And if you go back and watch the cute scenes with her and Barry in a vacuum (ie ignoring that she's in a relationship and that he's pining for her) you'll see that that they have good chemistry.

I didn't mind the pining, but I agree on the storyline progression.

Wonder how different the show would've turned out if they went with the original idea of her being a psychology grad student interning on CCPD as a criminal profiler.

>Wonder how different the show would've turned out if they went with the original idea of her being a psychology grad student interning on CCPD as a criminal profiler.
I call bullshit on that one. Iris was always a journalist, and lost a Pulitzer to Lois Lane's "I spent the night with Superman".

>ie ignoring that she's in a relationship and that he's pining for her

It was in the casting call for the character, bro.

A relic from a time when Hartley was part of the team, Caitlin was married to The Mist and Joe would die in the pilot episode.

>A relic from a time when Hartley was part of the team
Hartley was always a part of the team. Remember when he and Wellsobard taught Barry how to phase through objects?

Or how he discovered Vibe's visions were different times and dimensions?

Well, the 2 superior love interests for Barry got phased out, so obviously with no one to compare her to, she doesn't look too bad.

Linda was kind of a nag.

First post, best post

We can always have Kara OTP

>Joe would die in the pilot episode
Holy shit dodged a bullet there

I wish her the best, but I really wanted her to stick around. She was best waifu.

she got into a show on CBS

Just ask Melissa how that feels.

"Shooter" got picked up?

Uh have you seen the last 2 or so episodes? They are suddenly shoving Iris/Barry out of nowhere. Last episode Iris pulling Barry out of the speedforce was awful.

When Kevin Smith helped Candice Patton figure out her character.

I'm pretty sure their normal budget directors just tell the cast to "act harder".

Hopefully they'll get the Arrow writers in on this. Iris should be as awesome as Felicity.

Why shitpost like this?

No it isn't. Iris a shit.

Barry needs to fuck Caitlin

>out of nowhere

Where you watching it with two eyes closed?

>Wanting the Flash to die

zoom pls go and stay go

somebody post that poison womb pic

How was Patty Good when she admitted to seeking out an ex for wrong doing which ended up just being drunk in public and having him arrested for dumping her.

Never mind she still in the wrong for forcing Barry to tell the truth.

>shit that didn't happen

They were on a date and he got handsy, so she arrested him for intoxication

It still wasn't right and I don't like her either, but you're flat out lying

Yep

Linda appeared in only one episode and I liked her more than Patty. I'm okay with Iris. But I'd prefer Linda would come back. I mean, is her naked doppelganger still on the loose?

I exggarated sorry

>anyone
>superior to Iris

kek

I still say Grant and Candice have no chemistry together.

They really don't. It also probably helped that patty looked sorta like his actual girlfriend.

And you could write epic sonnet's to Linda's ass.

And people would beat their first borns to death to get ahold of Kara.

>Caitlin was married to The Mist

As a Starman fan what.