They had to shoehorn a phone call confirming Lydia's ricin death into the last minutes of this show because the...

They had to shoehorn a phone call confirming Lydia's ricin death into the last minutes of this show because the Breaking Bad audience is too pants-on-head retarded to connect the dots. BB is the ULTIMATE pleb-shit shit-tier shit-shit. Le epic midlife crisis man, I fucking love science!!!

I'm currently working on a fanedit which is strictly for >IQ130s and excludes this scene as well as many others.

Elaborate on "others."

I assume you're cutting every minute of that garbage finale

It felt out of place, but I understood why it happened the way it did. I wish they just showed that she died just around the same time as Jack's gang did. She'd realize what Walt did after looking at her stevia packets or some shit like that. Walt taking that call just felt so faked.

The handjob scene is the first thing I elided. Also, Marie isn't going to be a character at all.

>a fanedit which is strictly for >IQ130s
That already exists, it's called "nothing" because the entire show is for knuckle-dragging reprobates.

Good to know you know the show so well.

I'm currently working on a fanedit which is strictly for >IQ80s and excludes this scene as well as many others.

>i hate you mom & dad!! i wish i was never born!!

so do we son.
so do we.

Here's a bigger plot hole: If Gus had the psychic ability to detect bombs, as demonstrated in this scene, why wasn't he able to detect the bomb on the wheel chair?

>what is being suspicious

+5 racial bonus
+10 class bonus
rolled 3 vs DC 22

I hope your cutting out the entirety of that episode called Fly

2patrician4you.

they made it so obvious i thought they were going with the Serbian jew double bluff

Looks like you posted in the wrong thread.

This, minus the anti-semitic comment which to be frank is quite honestly really offensive.

I've started to learn to not overthink television programmes but it's been a long road getting from there to here.

>it's been a long road getting from there to here.

walt literally had no motivation to kill her. in fact it just seems like a cold murder for the sake of a murder.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

Well yeah, that's what bad guys do.

shes so cute

Jesse pink man is absolute rage inducing after a certain point. Do people like this wigger because he is such a fuck up? He does everything WRONG.

>midlife crisis
he had cancer, you cancerous idiot

>reprobates
>derr I'm smart

Fag. This scene was obviously fanservice; people wanted to see this bitch dying.

He could communicate with birds, Vince confirms in a podcast, can't remember the name though

What did Hank mean when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

Was Isaac Hank's childhood nickname etc. or what did "Hank" really mean with this disclosure?

include me in the credits

>tfw no pure very anxious paranoid stevia gf

>stong independent woman
>takes off her shoes

proto-kim

shit

benis

lol i boast benis

this show would have benefited a lot from being one season shorter than it was, the whole final season really should have just been condensed into one or two episodes

He was saying his name is A$AP Schrader. Throughout the season's there's a backstory of Hank trying to become a rapper on the opposite side of the law. In his final moments he showed that he was more aligned with his rapper aspirations than his role as a DEA agent.

BRAVO
I
N
C
E

Lydia was too good for this sinful world.

This. Jack and the neo-nazis were shit compared to Gus. Vince knew this which is why he had them do a bunch of morally reprehensible things to try and get the audience against them, but it just fell flat.

>Vince knew this which is why he had them do a bunch of morally reprehensible things to try and get the audience against them, but it just fell flat.

>Mr. White is the devil!!
>everyone around Walt is more evil than he is and has killed more people than he has

N O · M O R E · H A L F · M E A S U R E S · B E T T E R · C A L L · S A U L · W I P E · D O W N · T H I S · S T A Y · O U T · O F · M Y · T E R R I T O R Y · I · A M · T H E · D A N G E R · I · A M · T H E · O N E · W H O · K N O C K S · Y E A H · B I T C H · Y E A H · S C I E N C E · I · A M · I N · T H E · E M P I R E · B U S I N E S S · S A Y · M Y · N A M E · B O O Y A ! · H A V E · A N · A 1 · D A Y · J E S S E ! · A · C R I P P L E D · L I T T L E · R A T A · I · W O N · L E T · U S · C O O K · M I S T E R · W H I T E · I · W A T C H E D · J A N E · D I E · R E S T R A I N · T H I S · W A N T · T O · C O O K ? · T H E Y · A R E · M I N E R A L S · M A R I E · N O T H I N G · S T O P S · T H I S · T R A I N · D O · I · L O O K · L I K E · A · S K A T E R ? · W H E R E · I S · B R E A K F A S T ? · I · F U C K E D · T E D · F R A N C H · C O W H O U S E · W E · A R E · D O N E · W H E N · I · S A Y · T H A T · W E · A R E · D O N E

god i want to sniff Lydia's feet so bad

I agree.

are you kidding that was good thread tie-up retard

I completely forgot about Lydia. Useless character but she was a cutie.

Ricin was a terrible plot device btw. Why didn't they just mass produce ricin and threaten people with it?

>no marie

You got my interest.