What did he mean by this?

I wonder if it's actually him posting or someone he pays to do it

>Marvel is so scared for their movies they put the safe bet in almost every movie.

They really depend on RDJ too much.

they don't do art
they do business
so whatever?

Gotg Iron man

That looks fucking awful. Why couldn't they just keep the original suit design, at least for a few movies?

i'm guessing he is reposting some cosplay or a fan figurine

That's gotta be the ugliest Iron man suit I've ever seen.

In a business you diversify, you don't use the one trick pony every time. RDJ will have to leave sometime, and when he does, what are they going to do?

They gotta sell toys.

Looks like a greyyyy alien.

avengers are going to asgard to regroup and fight Thanos who is collecting the infinite gems (probably there is one in asgard too).
the armor is an idea from fear itself

Thor buster armor.

Based burter

In case anyone doesn't know, he was just posting fan cosplay. Why would Iron Man need Asgardian armor? It doesn't really make sense.

fuck you

It's all about the toys.

He meant nobody does armor like the asgardians. Don't you speak english?

I'm pretty sure there was actually a plotline in one of the cartoons where they're all in Asgard and Tony makes some magic armor with the help of one of the Asgardians.

He's saying even with a new coat of paint, in the end it will only shoot lasers and make quips.

Each one of these is at least 200 bucks. This is from one toys manufacturer alone.

because iron man cant do shit against thanos, so he needs asgardian upgrades. im assuming it will be like the fear itself storyline where a lot of the superheros got asgard powerups so they could actually have a chance against godlike stuff

Yea but Iron Man been had 1 billion suits, not MCU's fault.

Buy his likeness, and use a digital ghost to fill in his position

>Why would Iron Man need Asgardian armor?

To fight Asgardians or other people as strong as Thor? Ironman did wear Asgardian "Uru" armor in the comics for a reason.

Will the next Iron Man do justice to Extremis?

you talk like a negro. tell me, boy, are you a negro?

I was thinking the exact same thing, my man. Based Burter indeed.

Can you autists actually tell the difference between all of his suits? Christ. Get a fucking hobby.

>guys check the new line of toys

Extremis was already in IM3.

It speaks to Tony's unsatisfiable attitude and compulsion to show off. I mean the entire plot of Iron Man 1 is basically a mid life crisis. Think of each suit as next years line of cars to some rich car collector. Yea he only drives it once and puts it in a garage, maybe tinkers with it from time to time but mostly it just sits there never seeing the light of day until he's taking a girl on a tour and she says 'oh that ones cute', then he take her for a spin and bangs her in the back seat. Plus you know, toys nigga. Besides every movie has had at least small changes to everyone's costume...except maybe the Hulk.

Burter was fucking awesome

Fastest being in the universe

i just wish for an Iron Man 4

Magic resistant? Idk.