Get it, he's a vulture. Get it!

Get it, he's a vulture. Get it!

Is it too much to ask for non-shit MCU villains?

What does this image have to do with vultures?

the "plumage" i suppose around his neck,
and picking something to the bone; the bare engine block behind him

10/10 kino tbqh

and the lamp because he is smart?

They get good actors; Bridges, Rourke,Pearce,Keaton, Russell, etc. But most the time they just fall flat

because he has a bright idea, DUH

This probably has been mentioned before but I just know about it so here it goes

>make a movie that shits on capeshit by portraying a bird-based cape
and then
>make a capeshit movie by portraying a bird-based cape

No, I don't get it. Please elaborate.

wtc that jacket?

Loki, Zemo, Ego.

That jacket is pretty /fa/

Zemo wasn't good

If you thought Birdman shat on capeshit you're probably better off just watching capeshit.

Ego wasn't good

>"They have been poison, this cultural genocide,” he added. “Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human."

Inarritu himself

Loki wasn't good

>all of the other movies have used the more well known villains
>better try not to one up them and make a movie about the Vulture
I bet they won't even have a JJ because they are too chickenshit. Why handicap yourself? Fuck what about Scorpion, at least he is an arachnid themed too. A redneck with a shotgun could stop vulture.

I hope this movie at least succeeds so I might be able to see a Venom suit in a spiderman movie that doesn't turn its wearers into edgelords.

vulture is one of the popular ones...what are you on about?

Reall, you're just seeing what you want to see when you read that. That's a prett general statement aimed at hollywoodmovies in general, not capeshit specifically.

Will he die? Or live to be in Sinister Six?

>thinks he has a relevant opinion on spider-man villains
>wants to see a venom movie

This is a Sony flick you fucking inbred

sucked into the engine
another villain of the week

THE WORLD'S CHANGIN', BOYS

Point is, none of them were good.

>This is a Sony flick
That's not how this works amigo.

Did you miss the dialogue about doing easy superhero flicks where you're guaranteed a paycheck for as long as you let it drag on?

In name only.

They're gonna pull an Incredible Hulk and have home on the verge of death, and be spared or something for the Sinister Six movie.

*him

desu im liking how marvel is lining him up to be a union leader. im getting tired of iron man. vulture wont even touch him in the movie, but i like how stark has made enemies out of just about anyone, even some guy probably 3 years from retirement.