Why are you doing this Julian?

Why are you doing this Julian?

Why does he do this?

I thought he would be anti-trump. What's his game?

Does he really just want to see the world burn?

Also, what does Sup Forums think about his "deadmans switch"? It's obviously legit otherwise he'd have "disappeared" by now. Who do you think it would expose and in what way? It must be bigger in scope than the actions of individual political actors (clinton, Putin, etc etc). What could it contain?

The suspense plays havoc HAVOC with my digestive system.

He got DWS fired and that's about it.

The truth. The only truly righteous pursuit

He's an Aussie, all he knows is shitposting, he has no political agenda, he just wants to dump his load of shit onto the web.

>q1-4
he's an attention whore, and he has an anti-american agenda. whether or not Hillary wins, the fact that someone disgraceful can run for president is damaging to our reputation.

>what does Sup Forums think about his "deadmans switch"
it's a bluff

the man is useful though. CIA can leak false information to him and he'll eat it up like candy

Julian assange IS anti-trump. However, since he has more pure motives than american politicians, he is willing to distribute the truth about corruption. You see, he is more pro-truth and anti-corruption than he is anti-trump. If he had RNC emails hed leak them.

But he gets to choose which truths he reveals and when.
then he should drop the big one and release the content of the deadmans switch. Putting his personnel safety/vanity above the cause isn't really entering into the revolutionary spirit of things. The romantic image of the militant (that he seems so enamored with) is predicated on the idea of self-sacrifice

Not only that, the RNC emails would be anti-Trump, which would make Trump even more impressive than he is now.

Deadman will be released either way. His end game is ultimately to release more and more shit before giving it up, aka dying.

Consider if he just dropped every piece of information he has at once. It'd be information overload and it would blow over very quickly.

Releasing it slowly brings more attention to the more digestible chunks he drops, as he drops them.

i wonder if hell drop the bomb after bernie speech tonight or hillary speech tomorrow

He tried to shine a light on American gov't corruption under a liberal administration and was persecuted for it.

Why the fuck would he ever support liberals again, if he ever did?

Same with Snowden.

Hes a russian agent now.

what do you think the next leaks will contain?

POO

This is the best part. It's not like the dems can turn around and say
>But Trump probably conspired with the media and RNC too!
Because everyone knows that the media and RNC were conspiring against Trump.

OP, he is doing it because its a the truth.

He also knows who the greater evil is and how corrupt the US government is.

He's Australian

>havoc with my digestive system

Get this man to the street pronto

Is that Bill Maher in his college years?

not sure but here's hoping more racism and it pops during the BLM momma speeches

>I thought he would be anti-trump.
He probably is. *I'm* anti-Trump, I fucking hate the guy and every one of his policies. But I also hate Hillary Clinton and the corrupt DNC, and I love watching them crash and burn.
Julian Assange cares about the truth. He isn't swayed by any political bullshit; he wants to expose corruption and that's it. If the RNC was falling apart at the seams, you'd better believe he'd leak that shit too.

Julian is a man with nothing to lose.

There is nothing that Hillary can do to hurt him.

Its bill mahr before he made a horcrux out of his moloch statue

Kill him. Assman is going down for the dirt nap.

>I thought he would be anti-trump.

He's anti-establishment or at least he pretends to be. Silly poo.

Everybody dies eventually

>wikileaks tweets #FeelTheBern
Gee, I wonder.

Inb4 Osama is actually alive and is Obama

> oops I accidentally anti-semited

He knew what he was doing. Guy spends half his life shit posting on twitter and encyclopedia dramatica.... He knows what (((this))) means

this

he just wants to see the world BBQ m8

>he just wants to see the world BBQ m8

mad max is really seared into the Australian collective consciousness eh?