Chile is pretty long #2

Chile is pretty long #2

like my benis

Bump for

why is it so long
how can latin america even compete

Just like their helicopter rides.

I like Chile, been several times. Good wine, beautiful white women. No muslims, no niggers. At least not in the 90s.

That is long

>the most ridiculously long coastline in the world
nobody else does this, it's clear they are just being dicks to landlocked bolivia.

There are muslims, we accepted palestinian refugees after cutting all trade with Israel a while ago, but most of them converted to christianism, and because we are both brown they don't stand out. It's really rare to see a muslim, like, I see someone wearing a Hijab once a year tops.

1h00 am in here, I realized this is the time Sup Forums start just shitposting and joking around

wtf how is that legal

>white women

L

we won against those bolivian cucks they deserve no sea and no sympathy].

I've never seen someone wearing a Hijab in Brazil

I saw some in Boston though

>bolivian cucks
Fuck off chilean you are the most hated country in south America. Everyone hate you. Learn a fucking lenguage you fucking faggots. The Silala Waters are in Bolivia and never will be in Faglandia of Chile.

Spaghetti noodles are pretty long.

Your willy waving monument/museum on the hill in Arica is hilarious. Hurr durr one military victory, ever. Kek.

Went to Chile for my job. Was much nicer than expected, much better than where I went in Brazil, and even Argentina, where I went at least. Good climate too.

The people were pretty chill too, was able to get by with just English, but then again I didn't have to talk much.

LITTLE FLORIDIANS KEKS

I like Chile

BTW when are you guys invading us, last year your president said you would invade us if Dilma got impeached, i didn't join the Army to patrol airports man

That actually got a good laugh out of me.

How can we compete?

Lol. Who cares about you, failed abort of a country. Chile is the heir of the Empire. Unless we wake up.

Jealousy breeds hate, Indio. I hate to see your women carrying their monkeys offsprings all over the place, literally clinging on their backs and chest. Animals. Disgusting.

A military conflict in which we were the minority? we still beat those black asses and we'd do it again morro.

>Bolivia and Perú asks us for land because the land has birdshit and saltpeter
>we are south american bros so we give the land to them so they can get some money
>on the deal we say they can't raise taxes for the chilean companies on the land we gave them, but only for 20 years
>they raise taxes
>companies refuse to pay
>Perú and Bolivia start to take over chilean companies
>chilean army goes to defend the chilean companies
>Perú and Bolivia think they can beat us
>thanks to the prussian teachings of Emil Körner our army is glorious
>2v1, we win
>march on their capital
>take their sea
They are jews and don't deserve any sea.

>these aymara cucks
Fuck you faggots, you brought us into that shitfest

Well they aren't even 1% of our population and they have to live close to each other because of their meskita or w/e it's called.

>chile
>empire
Damn the real "Gallego" language really sucks like the language of Chile. You can go fuck yourself oh wait you are an EuroCuck
Forgot the part when you suck the dick of England you colosal faggot

It's not. Chile needs to be invaded.

Didn't some refugee dude get bricks thrown at him in Sampa while people called him a terrorist?

That was pretty neat

^this

Hi, I'm was born in Chile, in Osorno, but I grow up in Italy.

Now I have 28 years, and I want to go back to my country, or moving to Japan.

Can you tell me how is the "life" situation in places like Puerto Mont, the zones near Santiago, and Osorno ?

Please, I don't care about Talca, it's like India.

To be clear,

Anything upside Santiago is what we call here in Italy "Terrone".

The south shit of the south shit.
Like New Jersey

that's a pretty big benis

HEIR. I SAID HEIR.

>bolivian
>doesn't know how to read
Ofcourse. Go back to your nigger-tier shed faggot. Chile won that war fair and square. Go cry me a river, because you are never gonna get that coastline.

Should celebrate your commie killing instead. That was far more glorious.

What the fuck did you do to Texas?

Attention all Sup Forumsacks. ()

This is now a David Duke thread.

I am immune to disavowals.

You cannot rebuke the Duke!

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

Why is there no uproar over this? Why is the mainstream media hiding this from us?

This made me laugh really hard for some reason, I think I am retarded

Damn I only hope that next terrorist attack happen in Spain you eurocuck. You fucking ruinned with that shit of
>muh king signed the win of chile
Fuck off and be cucked

>that picture

Is that real?

Venezuelans wet dream right now.

>just an observation

Where did your leaf go?

is that an african statue? looks like one...

He fell victim to a leaf blower

Chilean colony of Easter Island m8. In Polinesia i think.

those are the famous heads on easter island

Meant that it was an statue tipical of Easter Island. Forgot how they are called.

That's a Moai, there're a bunch of them in Easter Island, they were built by some Polynesian tribe

Fuck knows bruv.

they also cut all the forest there to transport the statues, they where found starving by the colonist later on

90% of the island flora came from the continent almost none of it is endemic

said island is also the only place where the Zika mosquito can reproduce and live

I think they keep building those as a ritual. I remember watching a animation film about a gorilla-like creature and a redhaired kid about that.

Everything south of Valdivia is great, great food, beer, the climate is nice, and the german blood bred a nice mixture of aryan and spic, the people are nice, in general is great to live there

i like chile, he's cool

that's what she said

How is that even possible?

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA2

rare

The Andes.

I'm osornino too m8
kisses -3-

Chile is allright.

They can even rescue miners trapped underground.

What's your excuse China?

>Not knowing the south is full of niggers now
You need to get out more

>Niggers
>In my south
I've seen a couple of negritos here but they live in the centro, and not nearly enough to be relevant

HOW CAN AFRICA EVEN COMPETE?

what about the earquakes ?

this is just the last 3 days

Wtf?? Wikipedia returns me a totally diferent pic of your flag.

not just heads...what else are they hiding from us?

Wew

he mad cause' no sea and can't go to the beach

Most beautiful country ever desu. I want to live there a few years sometime in my life.

Haven't been there in years but, are there still a lot of crimes?

Yeah but at this point your country can't exactly brag about it Sven. Might as well give it a go.

I suggest you avoid spreading your faggotry elsewhere, Sven.

Are you looking at the flag of The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DR Congo, Kinshasa Congo), or the Republic of Congo (where that congolese is from?

Not as much as the media may say, but definitely not a safe as a couple years back, but it depends on what place you go to

Thank you Sven. You're welcome to come here any time.

I go to Santiago/Calama/Punta Arenas in September.

Will I be fine?

why would yo go to Calama?

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
(of el peruANO)

>Santiago
>Calama
Don't, Santiago is an eternal shithole, unless you go to the "nice" parts, and the north as a whole is a mess
Punta Arenas on the other hand is great
If you have a chance go to Valdivia, it's great, the best food and beer in the whole coutry

I'm 50% chilean

But is getting mugged on the streets, having to go out without jewelry still common?
What do you mean couple years back?

Northern cites are full of immigrants and pollution form the mineral industry

Pta Arenas is nice if you dont mind the chilling cold

Lost!

Cause San Pedro de Atacama, will only fly there to get to Atacama desert.

But it is very thin!!, and shakes a lot......

There has been an increase in crime, but it's mostly because the media started pushing that hard, that's just about everything the news show, mainly to cover up the shitshow that Bachelet has in goverment
Remember that it depends on which part of town you go to

you should keep you phone and wallet in your pocket, and watch your pockets from sneaky hands

the most common type of crime isn't violent but an experienced lansa can rob your socks as you walk and you wouldn't notice

So much butthurt indio.

Bolivia is one of the most inept countries I've has the pleasure to visit, beautiful country but your people are incredibly stupid. You guys can't do shit without blaming us for your own stupid ass political "system" (if there is one). Your retarded indio ways reflect on your diary life, corruption and bribes even for the slightests things is such a standard say of life in your country it's laughable.

Your "diplomatic" visit to our docks last week was embarrasing, I can't believe a man in that position could be so retarded.

History will repeat itself. Prepare yourself

I always thought Chile and Argentina were the whitest countries in South America, but all I saw in Chile were typical shitskin Spaniard/Indio mixed people everywhere.

The girls weren't very good looking, either. I'm not saying it as a slam since I couldn't get laid to save my life, I'm just saying, they're kinda homely looking.

Speaking of, I met a girl who told me she had a rare and advanced form of stomach cancer, but had surgery to remove it and didn't take chemo since it would make her hair fall out, but insisted that she was fine. I asked why she had to take medicine if she was, in fact, fine and she just said it was just to "help keep her stomach settled"

She went to the doctor for a routine check-up and found out the cancer was still in her stomach and growing and was lucky to live another 5 years.

That made me question the state of their healthcare system like a motherfucker. I was paranoid of getting sick or injured in that country because if they can tell a girl she's fine one minute and then tell her she's not gonna live through the next decade, it gives one a moment of pause.

Anyway, it's a beautiful country with some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life, just the females are kind of ugly (which isn't a problem for me since I'm a permavirign) and their healthcare system seems lacking.

What other countries did you visit in South America, burgerbro?

Did you come to my state? I live in Santa Catarina

Alright I see. I remember being in Valparaiso(also santiango in the metro) being shit scared of getting mugged lol. Might go south next time I'm there.

Ever considered going to Prague or Thailand? I'd go there to stop ur wizardry lol

as a future medical technologist that has 3 generations of public health workers behind i can tell you this : the quality of the healthcare system is relative to the wealth of the patient and the institution that does the medical work

in order of quality : capital city-Main cities--> small cities--> POWERGAP-->rural areas

I had kidney stones a while ago , too small for surgery but the docs did a good job during the diagnostic and look at this pielotac