Stop watching films and go out

Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.

nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't you had enough?

It's true most women by 25th are on track with their life and have a steady career, a lot of men at that age are pathetic loser manchildren 10 years behind development

having read the article, it seems these women's standards are too high.
Successful dudes can pick when then want a family, they dont want your hen picking harpy ways

Everyone except for Hollywood is tired of emasculated manchildren.

Let's be honest, if you're over 18 and you're still watching capeshit or anime there's something wrong with you.

>it's a newspapers are dead so they resort to flame war tier articles episode
Everytime in every paper, regardless of credentials anymore
Not that I'm even giving credence to the topic but more women are attending and graduating college now than men. I imagine that has something to do with birth rate ages

>Susan, 41, a single senior marketing executive from the Upper East Side, is eight months pregnant. After waiting for her match and not finding him, she decided to have a baby on her own.
>having a fucking kid this late in your life
jesus christ

>this article

Must make Sup Forums SJW heads explode. You can almost hear the rusty gears turning as stormfags decide whether to cry about the media conspiracy to get them to marry or the media conspiracy to genocide them. Thanks OP, haven't laughed this hard in a while.

I think it's not only childish men to blame, though that's a huge part of it, but also women who see getting married and having kids as almost degrading.

It honestly makes me want to cry when I think about how many people don't want to start a family.

>Melanie Notkin

probably hasn't had sex in a while

>women sling puss through their 20s
>hit the wall
>cant find a mate because theyre used up and full of std's
>"its because of capeshit and pokemon, not because im a whore!"

>getting married and having kids as almost degrading

would you marry a manchild?

>lmao PLAYING VIDYA IS BAD
>but we also need more women in vidya, and women represent the majority of gamers!
>t-take that patriarchy

And then she'll ponder about why she is even more undesirable to men now, even with her 400k test tube baby she put in her.

I mean not even talking about men, so many women want to focus on a career rather than taking care of children.

Im so fucking tired of being blamed for living
Literally hitler here, ama

a part of the nuclear family is having the man be the leader, and ultimately be the one in charge, and women see their role as housewife as demeaning. their subjecgation in the home is a necessary component to the family order, without it there isnt any

That title is pretty much click bait. The rest of the article isn't nearly as anger inducing.

Fuck op. Fuck women

This isn't even good bait, keep it to one sentence. The more you talk the more you just out yourself as a troll

>It's men's fault I waited until I hit the wall to have kids

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

Lets be honest, if you're over eighteen and you're scrolling and commenting on a Vietnamese basket weaving imageboard, something's wrong with you.

Giving women the right to vote or own land was a mistake in the first place.

Good job, you silly faggots.

A submissive woman, not in a BDSM way, but in the Biblical way, is a beautiful, and wonderful thing. I wish more people would understand.

So what's the problem?

posted it before and i'll post it again, the real reason why young people today are holding off on marriage is because they saw how the previous generations fucked up and married/had kids when they weren't ready, and completed JUSTED themselves and their kids by not having enough money, divorcing, needing to pay alimony, etc.

Nobody here would disagree, we're all JUST tier here.

I don't want children. Fuck you

I'm not baiting though, it's genuinely hilarious. Can you imagine the neo-nazi Sup Forums SJW hamplanet shills on this board reading that article? Instant full panic mode I imagine.

Agree with this. A lot of my married friends want to make sure they are stable financially and in their careers before having kids.

Women expect to find a man who wants to wait until their wives' mid-30s to start a family.

Sorry, but if I'm gonna put a kid in you, I'm not looking for a woman who is gonna be pushing 40 when little Timmy is in kindergarten.

Nobody wants to do because it's fucking expensive and family's are spread thin

the average man in the 50's had a stable job by the time he was 20, served in the army, could repair a car, was of good moral character and social standing and was physically fit.

The average man nowadays is human trash whose only physical activity involves travelling from the PC to the toilet to shit out the microwaved hotpocket

Yeah, don't reply to me again unless you want to bring a better game to the table.

This desu.

No. Fuck you.

If you're White then it's not your decision to make brother.

So what's the problem?

I wish women had never entered the work force. I wish more single income homes existed. I never want my wife to have to work.

I'm not some faggot liberal living in some major city you stupid faggot. All this shit is blown out of proportion and only affects people who live in shit holes. All of these stories are "in the city" and are biased towards the women since they barely touch on how women hate traditional wife roles yet that's why most men don't care enough to try anymore since bitches don't give a fuck and are useless outside of sex.

Blame inflation and the federal reserve

Do you really think you're fooling me with this shit you two digit IQ Sup Forums tard? I just want to know what goes through your tiny pea brain when you read direct refutations of your conspiracies like this. I genuinely hope you get cancer and I hope it goes slowly, you piece of cognitively dissonant human garbage.

>with the creation of the internet and instant, globular communication, women now have access to the hottest guys around and no longer are restricted to those who are local
>as access to Chads increase, the desire to be with sub-normies decrease sharply, a huge drop in sexual activity amongst sub-Chads skyrockets in correlation with globalization of communication
>these men who just can't compete due to the genetics of their physical or mental traits, either end up being school shooters or pleasure themselves with vidya- clearly the better option
>they use vidya to live in fantasy worlds to escape the meaningless shallow hell that is the world, and literally don't harm anyone except themselves
>feminists- women- who only benefit from the globalization of communication, who have easy access to hot guys, choose to shit on these sub-normies further, for no reason other then self-validation

I'm not full /r9k/ but I'm getting pretty sick of how modern women treat the majority of men, especially the nerdy or socially awkward kin.

I avoid clickbait shit everywhere else, why must you faggots relentlessly bombard me with it here.

reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

>nypost
>feminist

Pick out faggot

No thanks cunt, think I'll stick my evil heartless selfish life of happiness and contentment. Good luck bagging yourself a beta-provider before your eggs all dry up.

average men in 50s also tolerated the scum that is known as feminism

Yeah, it's like we beat life.

Built such good, cheap Skinner boxes that there's nothing to draw us away from them.

(((they))) must be getting really desperate at this point. Sad thing is that dumb women will probably eat this up.

this desu

I wish I was gay though

Really hit the nail on the head.

Can we just nuke everything and restart or something. Its only going to get worse if we don't.

Same, I don't want to get married nor have kids. I have no paternal instincts and no desire to sign my life away to a woman and child who wouldn't appreciate me. Fuck that.

>parents get married and have kids in early 20s
>mom is financially dependent on my dad
>dad has been called out/caught numerous times for cheating on or trying to cheat on my mom
>both unhappy with each other
>dad incapable of showing affection or humility to his kids because he had to stop growing at 22 and support a family
>mom can't leave because she has no marketable skills and gave up her career 30 years ago to raise children
>5/6 of my close friends have more or less this exact scenario at home as well

I'm going to wait until I'm good and fucking ready to settle down and no amount of nagging is going to change that

Best thing to do if you're "undesirable" (not 7/10+ looks, male or female) is to refuse to participate in society as much as possible, especially anything that contributes to the lives of privileged people.

"No!"

now you're not even trying

the average man in the 50s also had a life expectancy of 50 only

I'd rather live today than 50 years ago.

you have to earn a wife like everything else. Historically beta faggots didn't get to have any children anyway so natural selection always levels it out

So why do go at each other's throats when we're all the same in end?

Been on it for years.

Can't complain.

Hmm. Code Maroon? Code Silver, perhaps?

and destroy whats wrong with the world

What's the point of living past 40ish? Once your youth has tried up and you can't rock climb while jet skiing on a shark, life is pointless. I'll never understand why people consider getting old to be a positive. Who the fuck wants to live past their prime? It's garbage, just mounting degradation.

>with the creation of the internet and instant, globular communication, men now have access to the hottest girl around and no longer are restricted to those who are local
>as access to Stacies increase, the desire to be with sub-normies decrease sharply, a huge drop in sexual activity amongst sub-Stacies skyrockets in correlation with globalization of communication

Search your local PlentyOfFish and tell me how many of the first 10 you would date

>Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.

Feminists have themselves to blame.

While you can't blame microprocessors and videogames on feminism (although a woman from Nara Women's College did mention a single-chip CPU design which influenced Sharp engineer Tadashi Sasaki who discussed it with Busicom and Intel in 1968, leading to the first commercial microprocessors, the 4004 in 1971), you can blame the lack of "real men" on feminism. You can also blame women working and women going to college for women having kids later in life. You can also blame women working for there being less jobs available (since double the workers tends to make jobs scarce).

And women remain children their entire lives. Women crave "real men", men who will manhandle them, but feminism has repeatedly trained boys that that is "wrong."

Plus, after men invented smartphones and "apps", men and women stay childish forever. Technology in general infantilizes people, forcing them to become dependent on a broader technological system to acquire their survival needs, rather than being a "real man" and going out and getting them the hard way.

How is a woman being secondary to a man or her husband leading a family a "beautiful and wonderful thing?" Women or wives should be equal to their husbands in responsibilities and duties. Those strict gender roles or "Biblical" roles only suffocate and do harm to women AND men. Husbands and men do not need the last say or need to be the leader for families to function properly in society.

only in america, and only if they came back alive, and only because the rest of the world completely went to shit after world war 2

That's just factually incorrect I'm talking first world here

Iktf bro. My mom has been emotionally cheating on my dad (flirting with other guys, trying to go on "vacations with them," trying to break up their marriage, etc) but because both my parents are low-middle class my dad would have nowhere to go if divorced, and with a heart problem he'd probably loose it. And all for what? I fucking hate marriage. That my mom could take all that from my dad without him doing anything wrong.

By the time we're old, it's possible we'll have anti-aging treatments developed. I mean, look at the shit developed in just the last 30 years. Now imagine the next 30.

So what's the problem?

It's code green you retard

lol roasties chasing after chad until they are 28, and then realizing that chad will never marry them. Then they try to find a beta provider that will marry them and think their beautiful as their beauty slowly fades and they become worthless to society at age 40.

>both sides are the same
lol no

>remove societal incentives for men to marry
>wonder why escapism becomes prevalent

>Women crave "real men", men who will manhandle them, but feminism has repeatedly trained boys that that is "wrong."
YES, FINALLY, someone said it.

the goyim won't have access to those

That's fair, but I'm talking about aging without hoping to outlive mortality. Assume it won't happen. Why would you want to get old? It's shit.

Can't say I blame them. The more the year go on, the more the modern male makes more excuses to be babbys as long as they can. Not saying the modern women don't have their own problems. It just blows my mind seeing guys nowadays just wanting more free time so they can pursue shit l ike video games, which is a normal hobby now, or so I've been told so many times in recent years.

>stop growing
>at age 22
Top kek

>a woman being secondary to a man
You misunderstand. Women are not secondary or lesser. But it's like how Mike Pence can't sign laws himself, Trump does. It's not because Pence is a lesser person than Trump, but Trump is in charge. If someone wasn't in charge, we would have chaos.

>Spend your youth fucking Jamal.
>Have Jamal's illegitimate kids.
>Jamal takes off, you're a single mom.
>Your looks are gone.
>You're body has lost its shape.
>Jamal's kids are angry, misbehaved brats
>No one wants you.

What a big surprise. Who could have seen that coming?

so 65 not 50? That's 15 extra years

NO! I AM the one who FUCKS!

and said kid is going to be raised in a single mother home and is going to make a shitty kid that she is complaining about in the article

Literally every guy I've spoken to has told me online dating is a waste of time if you're not hot. The fact that it's all show on a computer or phone and not emotionally-connective proves that.

Chads have way easier access to chicks now, don't mistake me. Anyone below Chad has it worse now, though.

Worked perfectly for 10000+ years

Early versions might work to freeze you at 60, sure. But there's no reason that later generations of clearing up senescent cells and changing some gene expression levels won't get your body back to how it was in your 20s.

How does it blow your mind? Life is shit. Are you retarded? What do you think is appealing about having kids and getting married and being "normal"? Life is more degrading than ever with the popularity of the internet, and more specifically services like Tinder. Fuck life. Regardless of what you'll do you'll be dead in a few decades, or a few more than a few. Fuck being normal or doing anything at all.

>Chads have way easier access to chicks now
what's the problem?

that pic is truly a classic, it's a crime that it has fallen out of use

Women are just angry that less men are killing themselve over providing for them. They want your blood, sacrifices and deaths to reassure their value.

It's even less than 50 actually.

>try to impregnate and marry a girl in her 20's, during ideal stages of her fertility and development
>get called a misogynist, a monster, a patriarch trying to suppress a woman's ambition
>have no interest in impregnating 35+ year old women who have little time to raise a child and are well past their prime anyway
>get called an infant, a manchild, an emasculated burden

k sorry i ever existed

Arguments cause the brain to fire chemicals that make us feel emotions.
Literally "really bakes the noodle, activates the almonds" etc

Blame women for being so fucking shallow they won't give any male under 6 foot with a 6 pack the time of day. Blame women for emasculating men by shaming them.
But of course, gynocentrists would never acknowledge that. Protect women, men are expendable, amiright?

> developed regions

I've never looked at dating sites and just tried what you said. Holy shit all these women are either ugly, fat, single mothers or all of the above. I don't know if that's just my area or if that's typical.