What did Amy Schumer mean by this

What did Amy Schumer mean by this

I love the transition on this dude's face.

He is thoroughly impressed by how little of a fuck Kanye gives.

How is it possible for Kanye to be in the two pics?

I'm actually disappointed that he even looked toward her in the first place.

Don't question Ye.

Its a metaphor for her career.

Kanye handled that really well. By not paying her any mind he showed her for what she is, an attention whore trying to leech off of his fame.

Kanye is so fucking based. I can't wait for Pence to be curb stomped for Trump/Ye 2020

I unironically like Kanye West.

>Kanye: "Whatever, fag."
>50 Cent shutting that bitch down on Facebook

00s rappers are surprisingly based.

>00s rappers
>Two of Kanye's best albums came out this decade

wew lad

>he thinks Kanye never had a classic before 2010
Wew lad

TLOP was fucking shit though, and Yeezus was only half a good album.

I'm not just saying this to be mean, but you are absolutely shit fucking taste. Not saying you should fucking kill your fucking self you dumb as fucking fuck fucking faggot, just saying you should stop sharing your opinions.

I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Who in their right mind would put a dress on a hippo?

You can't predict what a retarded nig is gonna do, they constantly do shit that hurts their careers and usually manage to recover, well except for 50 cent. Kanye's career is salvageable though.

>bound 2 was the first kanye song he listened to

He's right though.

But MBDTF was the greatest album of all time across all genres

>graduation in shit tier
Helloo newfag

based ye

Checked

>he doesn't think people can peak in the middle of their careers instead of the beginning

wew lad

Chekkd, but wrong

God-tier:
>MBDTF
>Late Registration
[small power gap]
Great-tier:
>Dropout
>Graduation
[power gap]
Meh-tier:
>Yeezus
>TLOP
>808s
>Watch the Throne
[P O W E R G A P]
Shit-tier:
>Cruel Summer

I listen to nigger music!

>life of pablo in shit tier
>heartbreak in meh tier
holy shit you know nothing nigger

>stealing comments from reddit

Dont be a faggot

Kill yourself

>browsing reddit
>calling someone a faggot
Really makes you think

Yeezus is shit

>le reddit boogeyman

what did she mean by this?

Kanye was and always will be an overrated piss-ant for cuckold beta white males.
Amy Schumer is annoying and a hypocrite, appeals to normies like kanye.

at first I thought some one stepped on her hand but then I look at the face of the guys face on the right.

at first he looks serious but in the 2nd picture as whats his name steps on her hand look closely, the guy is smiling and there are 3 girls, now in the 2nd picture....

My conclusion:
This picture has no meaning, she just wanted to ride the hypothetical dick because apearently nobody wants to touch that legal ass.

This is pointless, thats what these 2 pictures express to my eyes.

She will continue as the punching bag of Hollywood, this is probobly the reason she is relevent.

This 100%

The interviewers were more interested in Kanye than her so she threw herself on the ground in front of him like a child throwing a tantrum.

>reddit spacing

>reddit drawings

fuck you. you dont deserve to be here

50 Cent is rich as fuck from owning ~2.5% of Vitamin Water company, he doesn't need a rap career. He filed for bankruptcy in 2015 just so he wouldn't have to pay some bitch millions of dollars in emotional damages for her being in a sex tape with him, but he is nowhere near actually bankrupt

The weakest bait of all time. Sadly I do not have an image for this scenario

I hate Kanye West, maybe it's because I never got into hip-hop/rap, I was always annoyed and I always hated his blown-up ego and also because that fool of an ocelot played a certain someone like a damn fiddle.

I am using some Metal Gear references so it'll be slightly easier to know which incident it was.

What did the snake mean by this?

all rap is terrible and everyone in this thread deserves to feel bad for liking something so awful

Count me as the exception, I also hate rap.

Literally only white people like 808

>50 Cent shutting that bitch down on Facebook
Show me.

Do you also hate country?

PEPPERONI

AND

CHEESE

*only white people have good taste

Nope. I like country music, desu.
Why would you ask if I hate country music?

I remember being in a plane, coming back from work. It'd been a long week and I was super tired and I fell asleep inside the plane. There was only a few of us and the plane was dark and quiet. I woke up just as the outro to Runaway hit on my music player. And I tell you, sitting there in the dark, way up in the air, all quiet except for the sound of Kanye's emotion in my ears and the world shining beneath me, it felt magical. It was surreal and almost like I'd gone to heaven. I straight up cried just because things had been going so bad lately and it just felt like for a moment, I was at peace. Now I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Kanye.

>actually listening to kanye

Was she challenging him to a push-up contest?

Liking "everything but rap and country" is a meme opinion.

>straight from plebbit
and i thought Sup Forums can create better humor

this shit is fucking autistic

>>>/reddit/

that she has the mental capacity of a 12 year old

inst this the same kind of shit Jennifer Laawrence would pull and aren they both friends?

Jesus Christ, she is really unattractive,
Sometimes even fat women can have banging tits but fuck me, she is grim

probably did that to make sure he or kim won't trip over amy

Kanye goes home to bang Kim K. No one has ever jerked off to Amy Schumer I suspect

I bet you're no older than 17 and only listen to metal

Underage detected

>Im into hardcore rap

everytiem

>not listening to kanye

popular country music deserves it, it's 99% mass-produced twangy pop shit. The songs can be quite good when they are covered by performers with actual soul, though

Its a metaphor for her career.

>he likes Kanye music post-2007
Get a load of this pleb

>its a whitebois worshiping niggers episode

>its an insecure whiteboi says nigger on an anonymous message board episode

Same
As douche as he is
Redpilled as fuck

even worse, Sup Forums memes

HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WITH A PHARAOH

>knowing comments on reddit

You have to go back.

People who say MBTDF is Kanye's best album are literally R*ddit. They also listen to linkin park, Korn, and slipknot then pretend they know a single thing about hip hop. Fucking plebs.

>I just wanna die

I feel bad for Kanye

That's not actually Amy

save your bad feelings for when Kim takes the kid and leaves

The All of the Lights instrumental on mbdtf is GOAT tier Kanye

Not hip-hop, but just so damn beautiful

Some of the best artists in the world/history are the biggest douches or scumbags.

>y-you don't call no more Jay

>People who say Yeezus

Ftfy

>MBDTF isn't his best album

Hey Fantano, didn't know you lurked this board too.

I'm not saying the album is bad. Just saying it's not his best. Kanye had some absolute gold when he was still a major producer and he was collaborating with Little Brother, Consequence, Cam'ron, Mos Def, and Talib Kweli. That was a hip hop golden age right there and these plebs always overlook it. But yeah the all of the lights instrumental was great also.

Reminder that TLOP has more unskippable songs than any other Lange album

Why is Kanye such a cutey?

some kind of autism

fuck you specifically, random guy that responded to the 3rd post in a chain, reddit literally ruined this bored and YOU specifically should go back don't even deny it

>yfw you realize Kanye is the reason why black people don't sag their pants anymore

JUST LIKE US!
JUST LIKE US!
so quirky, just like me!

she was calling kanye out on his misogyny but nobody cared.

>ywn prep Kanye before he fucks your pure aryan wife and impregnated her with his talented seed
JDIMSA

Snek

Is there video of this?
All I found was jimmy kemell shit

theyre all useless attention whores

Makes good music, acts like a dick head in public, he's what I want from an enertainer