ON SITES LIKE Sup Forums AND REDDIT, THE MOST POWERFUL ONLINE TROLLS OF ALL

ON SITES LIKE Sup Forums AND REDDIT, THE MOST POWERFUL ONLINE TROLLS OF ALL

WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY

can't wait until comcast slows last mile Sup Forums traffic to 300 baud

Is his penis secretly black?

These people don't even know what trolling is, it doesn't mean the people who don't like you

>lenonymous's endless Sup Forumsfaggotry cucked them into a position of having to be anti net neutrality lest they sound hypocritical

Delish

I wasn't a huge Trump supporter, but I'm against net neutrality because I hate government intervention into businesses.

>being a lolbertarian

I'm more of a conservative minarchist.

no he is just a cuck

>against net neutrality
Either your Dad owns Comcast or you are fucking retarded.

The government created the internet, same as it did roads.

>guy constantly shits on the majority demographic of Sup Forums (white, males, right wing, american)
>when the going gets tough, he asks for help

The fucking nerve

True. Dissenting opinion? TROLLING!!

>right wing
>white

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

This has to be a plot to destroy net neutrality.

>being free market uber alles even when it is to the detriment of the marketplace of ideas

Jesus Christ. This butthurt over simply seeing the main demographic of Sup Forums? I never thought I'd see the day.

He has a dual motive. Some if it is he also wants us to stop making fun of him, because eventually it's going to hurt his image

yeah but the government doesn't create the content on the internet, that belongs to the people.
why the fuck do you Sup Forums faggots love that boot so much?

Why is Rich Evans dressed like a mounty?

Is this guy even an American citizen?

Why are you calling me Sup Forums when I made a post in favour of net neutrality citing the nature of the Internet as a primary example?

I'd hope not. He certainly isn't assimilated.

>WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY

I got better shit to do than help jews spread their media for free.

>majority of Sup Forums
>white

heh that's a good one user

all libertarians are retarded

>implying the government is better

At least with companies, you might have 1 good one out of several

If you have a shit government, you're out of luck

Free markets can't exist.

>white

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
FUCKING MONGRELS

>mfw he's actually an anti neutrality shill using reverse psychology and everyones hatred of him to not support neutrality

>I want the big corporations to be able to do whatever the fuck they want including poisoning our air and water and paying their workers slave wages

good goy

Natural monopolies dont exist you statist son of a bitch, monopolies dont even exist! If a monopoly forms then it's because people like the company so who cares?! Monopolies only form because of governments anyway!

>implying we're not all white knights

literally obsessed

>paying their workers slave wages
Yes. It's not like you get get a job somewhere else.

Haha.
Britcucks jealous that we stole your greatest comedien.

Go to sleep John.

>DUDE JUST GET ANOTHER JOB LMAO
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN FREE TRADE HAS CRIPPLED THE JOB MARKET
>AND IMMIGRATION HAS FURTHER POISONED THE LABOUR POOL WITH LOW STANDARD WORKERS
>YOU JUST NEED A CAN DO ATTITUDE

I don't like this guy but I like he triggers all the 12 year old trumpeters that infest this shithole

>john oliver actually right about something for once
>/poltv/ won't listen because muh libcucks
>even when their very existence is threatened
Well, you've made your bed, I guess.

How fucking new are u

>I want the big corporations to be able to do whatever the fuck they want including poisoning our air and water and paying their workers slave wages
>What are my ISP provider's terms and conditions for 500, Alex

The political climate in this country makes me fucking sick

There's no bipartisanship anymore. If the left is for something, the right is automatically against it, and vice-versa.

You have the same people on this website who used to be obsessed with Title II and net neutrality, who are all of a sudden against it just because T-THE PARTY I HATE IS IN FAVOR OF IT
MUH LIBERAL BOOGEYMAN
C-C-C-C-C-KEK!

This isn't fucking football you retards. Being reactionarily averse to anything the opposing party is in favor of is retarded

Why would we be triggered when we won? Do you think Colbertposting is done because Trump supporters are triggered?

It really won't.

>t. left in the dust

The gun regulations aren't even the problem. It's all the gun shows where people can just go buy a gun with no hassle.

Well, yes, but that's nothing to do with Oliver

How can there be bipartisanship when the parties are comprised of totally diferent peoples?

We're not all like that.
I supported Trump in the race because he stood for the right things.
Now that he flip-flopped on nearly everything I am not supporting his choices.
Some people just blindly pick a side and follow but that is indeed dumb as you say.

Who's that at the door?

How much would he have to take from you before you realise there is no "we" in that sentence?

does /k/ even fall for this ?

>he isn't assimiliated

he wouldn't enjoy half the success he does if he wasn't

the cunt knows how you yanks work, his humor and delivery is much more tailored to americans

agreed

You're a good person, user.

Now leave. There's nothing left for you here. Go, you have work to do.

>oldfags already protesting
>newfags: XD dis juu telling us to protect sir trump?XD

Sums up the thread. Enjoy no longer being user.

/thread

This. The gun show loophole is why Chicago is currently drenched in blood

no.

>Do you think Colbertposting is done because Trump supporters are triggered?

it definitely started that way m8

I hate how close Sup Forums and reddit are now thanks to Sup Forums

Remember when Sup Forumsfags called anyone disagreeing with them from reddit?

ITS SECRETARIAT

>hires a verizon lobbyist to be in charge of internet legislation
>libertarian niggers are perfectly fine with this

Because the parties have been engaged in ideological trench warfare for almost 20 years now. It's been exacerbated by "conservative media"; as it turns out when you try to create somewhere where witch hunts won't happen you'll get a few principled intellectuals and thousands of witches.

kek, Sup Forums has brought the largest redit migration. Ironic isn't it.

What even is Reddit anymore?

They have become the German girls holding up signs saying "reddittors welcome"

I can't fucking believe it

its not even a problem
you can't stop the occasionall crazy guy without giving Government too much power
and if its a choice between the populace being able to resist Government tryanny with force or stop a few people getting killed every few years then I am willing to take the risk that I am one of those people for liberty.

and if you think the Government actually CARES about those killed in occasional mass shootings then you're fucking retarded or naive or whatever. But believe me when I say they don't and they wanna disarm the people for their own selfish and unjust reasons which should be obvious enough.

Because your support at this point looks desperate and retarded...?
Just a guess...?
Like, I'm embarrassed for you.

Oh CRREEEEEEG
YIU THINK YOUR GREAT BUT YOUR NOT GREEEET

r/the_Donald

How can you be this retarded and still use a computer?

But the FFL sellers run an NICS background check at gunshows, you fucking retard

I think they just wanted an excuse to mock Colbert because he went from being a semi-funny light hearted parody of whatever conservatives are stereotyped as to being a full left wing suckin BLM dick marxist lefty.

See, this is what I don't get. I've never actually been to Reddit, so that means nothing to me.

>calls people he disagrees with basement dwelling nerds
>his blacked subscription is being targeted by net neutrality
>help me nerds!

Is he considered an actor? He is a talkshow host, but is it acting or is he like that in person?

>WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FIGHT FOR NET NEUTERY

>country doesn't have net neutrality laws
>100mbps unlimited for 10$
>no selective throttling

what is with burgers and retarded policies for non-issues, like EBT - no one's starving in the USA with or without it

It's an extension of Sup Forums. A lot of the early Trump memers also posted there.

I hate John Oliver so much I'd shut down the entirety of the internet if I could if it would cause him the smallest inconvenience.

>white penis
what did liebowitz mean by this?
did he mean white uncut penises?

Alright, man. I just think it's been overused to the point of meaningless.

every economy requires government regulation you fucking idiot

Same, but I heard it mentioned on a podcast I like and they said it us 400,000 trumptrolls and they thought of Sup Forums as "their secret club"
>their

Really grinds my fucking gears.

I don't give a shit about America or its dumb election, but I fucking hate reddit.
Electing a joke was not worth flooding the site wth the worst kind of newfaggotry.

>Sucking jewish cock this hard
Kys amerishart

>no one's starving in the USA
You would be surprised.

Fool. What about white women with penises?

So
> Sup Forums intentionally migrated to Reddit for faggotry reasons
Or
> Sup Forums has in fact been compromised by its reddit influences

So which is it?

>Natural monopolies don't exist
>Monopolies don't exist
>Except if this happens
>Monopolies only exist because of the government
Do you even think about your posts before you press submit? Jesus that was a mess.

It created a tiny little thing. What you are using now is the result of trillions of dollars of private investment. And trillions more for your advanced computers and phones.

There's NOTHING more embarrassing than poor free market worshippers. They are to cucks what neet incels are to Arnold Schwarzenegger

What about white women who have penises?

you're coming off as a butthurt my brother

>pol consists of plebbitors
has Sup Forums finally become nu/tv/?