Why are so many single moms obsessed with this show?

Why are so many single moms obsessed with this show?
It sucked, and the book sucked.

qz.com/982615/13-reasons-why-its-time-to-let-your-favorite-tv-shows-go/

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/iTUH
youtube.com/watch?v=1xw9g39iPXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normie shitshow for edgy teens... Reading comments on youtube from normies: waaaah i cried, i was in fetal position after her death waaaah this show was so deep waaah greatest show i ever watched im in shock waaah etc... Now i fucking knew how Dylan Klebold felt...

Why do women have children?

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Watched the whole season. Found myself hating the characters more every episode. A bunch of whiney teens who can't handle shot without a bunch of drama.
By the end of the season I was glad that dumb whore killed herself

>makes a tape about clay for leaving when she screamed at him to get the fuck out like a lunatic
>makes a second tape about justin even though he got locked out of the room after he tried to stop bryce, whereas she was in and did nothing to try and stop it
>takes off her clothes and gets in the hot tub with a known rapist and all the other people who have been bullying her all year
>doesn't attempt to fight back during raping or call the cops afterwards
>goes to councilor and proceeds to not give any details about the raping or even allude to the fact it was a crime
>kills herself primarily because she got raped, other 12 tapes are pretty much just inane bullshit
>petty revenge results in 1 attempted suicide, at least 3 planned suicides, jessica turning to alcoholism, justin running away from home, tyler planning a mass shooting, and the school likely to be bankrupted
Did Hannah do anything RIGHT?

single moms are stupid and have a miserable life so they identify with hannah. idk young women are notorious for having awful taste in everything

user, she killed herself before the start of the show. Were you even paying attention?

he probably meant that after watching the series, he no longer felt bad about her death

That would be a much more logical way of putting it, yes

this

Anyone on Sup Forums who watched this should be unironically banned on sight for being such a shameless fucking normie

She successfully killed herself

Daduq is up with clays white bloodcell count though? Had that headwound for way too long as if its the only way the directors thought we could differentiate between the two timelines

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with this show? Was it autism? Reddit? Shills?

He fell on it again half way through, reopened the wound

Also, he probably got an autoimmune disease from touching Hannah

hannah is cute! CUTE!

>Why are so many single moms obsessed with this show?
suicide fantasies

There's only one show I have ever been angry about it being cancelled, and that was Siberia.

single moms love these shitty drama books. Look at 50 shades and Twilight.

Identify with being bullied

i watched one episode and couldnt stand the contrived characters they introduce that you knew existed to serve a certain role in a typical teen edgy drama.

and i read the synopsis and low and behold zero surprises. also no good tits apparently fuck off

>I killed myself because I was raped
>the other 12 episodes are FILLER
Do you remember when people said that Netflix was going to be the new HBO?

Literally no one did anything that bad except for Bryce, everyone else wanting to keep their mediocre secrets is so dumb.

It's a good show
stop being contrarian

The subtlety of the show is lost on you Sup Forums morons.
She was mentally unstable.
She caused a lot of the problems or made them worse.
She was basically the narrator and we only saw the key events from her skewed perspective, remeber Zac "throwing away" her note?

Finally, do you think a show aimed at teens would intentionally set out to glorify teen suicide by creating a character that was justifiied in her suicide?
She was fucked in the head, a troubled girl, we have all met girls like her, this show was about mental illness.

fat

>subtlety

Tbf she was in the hot tub before Bryce was, with Zach and Jess.

I've noticed that all netflix OPs now begin with a negative reaction to their shows. They are getting really savvy with this marketing thing.

Great discussion

hahaha subtlety , was she fuck was she mentally unstable, i know plenty of mentally unstable people. None of them are like that bitch. The only things that make the show worth it are:
>hannah's thicc tiddies
>bryce being a bro
>Jeff being a bro
>Hannah's feet
>Hannah's thighs
watch for the visuals not for the story retard

Patrician spotted.

you know it

Of course, she had to fall in love with chad and leave the beta cuck hanging. why can't we ever win?

Samefag

Almost like you were waiting for that

Yeh I agree

Chad ALWAYS wins. Even though women may say that yeah "I want the nice, silent type of guy." that's not what they actually WANT. It's wired in their bodies, they can't help it.

there is really no way you can prove it desu, you can either believe me or not it changes nothing

they just wanted to keep the cut there so you could easily recognise if it was past or future, that was it.

Bryce?

Hannah is for ____

bullying

Man she got fat by the last episode

Depression = eating a lot = weight gain

I keep telling you, this show is pure pottery.

Because it succesfuly portrays how the scum that are called men behave and they all have experience with that.

Good taste

Both people who were on the tapes, she hated them both.

50 replies and no one posted the rape scene? Step it up Sup Forums

LEGZ

vid.me/iTUH

"rape"

>rape

heh

More like FATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(((rape)))

KYSSSSS

BROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARR

MANDATORY WEBM

Why did they skimp on the gory details?

What did you mean by this?

I think it's mostly the school shooting memery

>If I kill myself, I win

histrionic white bitch: the show

She thicc at the start and fat at the end. Probably because of depression eating.

nice tits

Well, Tyler is a legit stalker and a future school shooter. Justin hiding the fact that his BFF raped his girl is all kinds of fucked up. Sheri caused Jeff's death (maybe). So yeah, a few of them had secrets worth hiding. Ryan, Alex, and Zach's offenses were minor, however. Chalk that up to a teen girl's melodrama.

Your post is both misogynist and racist, please delete it ASAP.

it was just a list
why did she care fo people thought she had a nice ass?

Why wasn't Hannah bullied for being "fat"?
She's hot, don't get me wrong, but it's just not realistic for teenager bullies to completely ignore the fact that she's a bit on the overweight side.

Did she dead?

She's underweight by American standards.

Shit, that's right. Completely forgot about that.

Seriously, though. She was fine at the start of the show. Her pretty face and fat tits made up for her chunkiness. She got fat as she got depressed though, which makes sense.

The real question is why was the captain of the football team skinnyfat and why was the captain of the basketball team a manlet?

>tfw only watched this show because normie coworkers were talking about it
>qt coworker was talking about it with another guy and she kept on touching his arm when talking about it
>i just want some contact from a grill and to be a normie
>wasted my time and watched 13 episodes of a crappy tv show that has no redeeming qualities, and i'll forget about in a few weeks
help

t. kissless virgin with no friends

Yes, she died inside

I think you guys are not giving the show enough credit. Normies are having their dumb and common opinion but if you look at the story there is a ton of place for discussion.
I felt like they put effort to present many perspectives in the story and that's something normie showd dont do.
I didnt feel at all the show ended portraying hannah as a victim. she fucked many times and many characters saw it that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xw9g39iPXk

Maybe the qt would talk about you if you killed yourself.

Censorship most likely. As bad as this show was, showing fully how disgusting and horrific it is for someone to cut their wrists would have bad a lot of impact.

Hey, Tyler. How's your gun collection going?

I could never get over how fucking chubby Bryce looked.

Because women don't get bullied.

Overweight = overpower

Yeah, he overpowerd a a chubby girl and a 140lb manlet. How impressive. If he tried that shit against someone like Zach he would get his asshole perforated.

>comes to rapist party, his
>gets in the hot tub with rapist, without a suit on
>makes eyes
>she fucking wanted it

I know you're trolling, but anyone who's watched the episode knows he wasn't in the tub when she got in and that she tried to leave when he entered the water.

Please put some effort into the bait next time.

>anyone who's watched the episode
That's not how we do things in Sup Forums, newfaggio.

t. Zach

t. buttblasted manlet incel

How much are they paying you to post, Pajeet?

>He actually watched it

>he actually wasted 13 hours on shitshow

Not enough

>I know you're trolling
>claims he actually watched the whole thing
You're either a bigger, lousier troll or a complete retard.

Just what in the FUCK was his problem?

wait, you really watched it? I mean watched it all? geez...

I was at work, so why not? It's better than actually working.