Circumcised people get permanent brain damage

>circumcised people get permanent brain damage

>A BIG SURPRISE!

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/policy.htm
sciencebasedmedicine.org/circumcision-what-does-science-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything beats a vagina

I never gave much of a shit about circumcision till . Needs more prove though.

then how come jews are so smart?

With different groups of friends, every once in a while we would joke about whether or not we were all circumcised. Every group of friends I was in, everyone was circumcised. I know its just anecdotal but still. Makes you think... Have any of you guys met a non circumcised guy. What was he like?

>smart
>jew
Pick one. Average IQ 96, literally shitskin tier.

Here is a jew caught in razor wire on a roof, just to prove your point

Er, already sick kid in an MRI?

for real?

the people with highest average IQ are the ashkenazi jews nigga... .

oh fug :DDDDDD

Generations of inbreeding and you think they are smart ?

They are psychopathic and ethnic nepotists

That is their success formula

Only a small fraction of ashkenazis have above average IQs. Isreal, which has the highest concentration of jews in the world is sub-100 IQ.

Global elites aren't actually practicing Judaism, they just use that label to lead the herd.

Jews aren't smart, the collective trauma of cutting their dicks makes them strive for money and so they are good at getting money, =/= smart

Israel has a lot of Palestinians and Ethiopian Jews
(even tried some sterilization with the Ethiopians)

So no shit they have lower IQ.

FUG that poor benis

Sie sind immer noch Juden

Even though I'm uncut, I think the brain changes are just a "hardening" of males

~t pleb

Not true. The Ashkenazi Jews had the highest average IQ by the Bell Curve study. I think its accurate, but there are some provinces in China and some western areas/groups that are even higher than the Ashkenazi average. For instance, the Quakers in the US have tested in multiple studies higher than Ashkenazi Jews.

I think if Normans were declared an ethnicity, they would test higher than Ashkenazi Jews as well.

Thanks for posting this OP. The more ppl in my country are redpilled, the more fathers will start taking a stand against letting mothers mutilate their sons. Circumcision should not be accepted as the norm in Christian and Secular western countries.

>don't practice Judaism
>is Jewish
k

Biased. That Paiul Tinari guy has always been anti-circumcision and also had his foreskin "restored" before his studies. All bias. He is trying to find out why he is such a mental fuck up.

Why the fuck isn't male genital mutilation banned yet?

>claiming you have conclusive results without a control group
Fucking pseudoscience

this thread makes my ashamed of my dick
>not even a jew

My boyfriend is uncut. It's fucking rad.

>no anaesthetic
Please tell me they don't do this barbarity in modern day America. Cutting foreskins for your sky daddy, fair enough. But doing it without anaesthetic is satanic.

>"hardening"

So we should start mutilating infants "for hardening"?

Do you know how often they're performed without anesthesia? Fucking never. This picture is literally fake. There's no conclusive evidence because human rights councils won't approve a control group. Otherwise you'd see before and after MRI images.

Even so, big surprise - HURTING A BABY CAUSES PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA, WEIRD.

Penis has NERVE ENDINGS, so there's no really matter if it get cut with or without anesthesia.

There are like 3 different types of Jew: Ashkenazi (Eurojews), Sephardi (Iberian Jews) and the Mizrahi (middle eastern Jews).

>control group
How are they supposed to find un-mutilated male babies in the USA?

>ever met a non circumcised guy
I'm fairly sure every guy I've ever known was normal and hadn't been mutilated.

does anyone else here know someone who got an adult circumcision? one of my friends did a few years ago and said it was "healthier"

assuming daily showers, i fail to see why it would be any healthier or why someone would remove an intact foreskin

really makes you think

And askenazi's are't really jews at all. It's like me telling you tomorrow that i'm a jew aswell.

no, I'm just saying they say "brain damage" or "permanently changed brain" like it's such a horrible thing but there's plenty of perfectly well adjusted people throughout history who lived completely normal lives even though they were circumcised. I don't have any studies on hand but I'd go figure about 99.9% of people that were unfortunately circumcised went on to lead normal lives

>"healthier"
>he can't wash himself

Must have some mental problems.

So little girls getting their ear lobes pierced soon after birth undergo the same trauma?
Does this prove than every single woman worldwide is retarded and/or brain damaged?

>adult circumcision
That's only for the poor bastards with phimosis.

Brain damage sounds pretty horrible to me, but I guess that's normal for you.

>Anaesthetising a newborn

W E W FUCKING L A D
Tell us more of what you've learned from Real Medical School

There was a picture floating here on chan, a bout a dude who got circumsized because a girl he liked said she liked circumsized guys more, and they werent evey dating yet

When you decide to get a chunk of your dick cut off as an adult, of course you are going to defend the decision afterwards to avoid looking like a twerp. "Healthier" is a pretty subjective term.

>Does this prove than every single woman worldwide is retarded and/or brain damaged?
Only the ones wearing piercings.
>there are no dosages appropriate for newborns
Get out before I call in the emus.

Given the amount of circumcised people in the US, this would explain a lot of things.

jesus. im guessing they never dated after that either

I don't agree with circumcision but they need to be careful with strawmanning on this. The only thing i was trying to get across is circumcision typically isn't ruining anyones life

>Have any of you guys met a non circumcised guy

Yes, because we live in civilised countries, not in a sick judaised cesspool like the USA.

They're not. Manipulative cunning and sophistry along with rhetorical tricks is not the same as intelligence

they dont on newborns unless there is a cream or gel they can apply before they do it to numb the area

I'm not circumcised. checkmate, britbong

Damage them when they're young...
...then you make them damaged like you are
...and can teach them your own ways...
...for damaging the world

Who would pierce a new born's ears?

apparently it was also "a lot of work" and he may have also gotten a penis infection

gentiles had gone 1,776 years of minimal cock disease without that cult rite, now it's this big hygenic

seriously hoping someone can explain, foreign girls will not want american dick if the secret gets out before bedtime

>only circumcised men have walked on the moon
At least you have highly attractive smegma, right?

Sucking a babys dick is not ok, but in judaism it is sacred

i see small child with peirced ears often here

They are also all paranoid

That is a semitic thing.

circ only became the norm in the US after WWII. so they were all probably uncut

Our founding fathers were uncut, you idiot.

But what is science behind this? And really what proof could we take? I see something fishy here, or only my skeptical sense is wrong.

GOD BLESS ________

It didn't say it makes you dumb. It's more like it makes you crazy.

Ashkenazi average is 120, there is no one who beats that.

Is a small child a new born?

Also, that seems a little strange to me.

Yes, it's possible that the 'brain damage' claim is a deliberate exaggeration of 'changes to the brain', there is bias in many sources on all sides of an argument.

However, it seems completely savage in CURRENT YEAR to cut off part of every baby boy's dick routinely. The benefits seem to be a slight lessening of STD transmission, but those studies are by no means conclusive nor do they justify such mutilations on a grand scale. Phimosis can be dealt with on a case by case basis, and affects a very small amount of uncut men.

In this day and age it is relatively simple to create studies and peer reviews that support your argument, especially when Jews have major influence in media, universities, medical organizations and journals, etc., and this is a subject where Jews would have a heavy cultural bias in favor of circumcision.

t. burger who's parents cut his penis off because the jews told them to

Ashkenazis are europeans via khazaria.

You can be cunning without being smart.

Please shill more mister Goldberg

DOG BLESS FREEDOMS

Yes, I know that. Oriental, or Arabic, Jews score lower on IQ tests than Ashkenazis and other whites.

I am circumcised, and have ASPD with a leaning towards Narcissistic personality disorder.

There is a correlation.

>tfw uncut

eh I'm just bummed because foreskin "restoration" is three penis surgeries at $15k each, high failure rate, and probably feels like shit even if it succeeds

#MakeSexGreatAgain

I don't think, this study may be exagerated and here almost all are biased when there is no "true" base doe this.

INB4,shilling for jews
No, I don't give a fuck about kikes but this study seems strange and has to be investigated in depth.

have i been on a different planet? since when is jew not also a race?

Fuck, I thought I was retarded because of the alcohol...

The main reason doctors push it or at least don't stop it is because the hospital sells foreskins to pharmaceutical companies for use in skin creams and stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if doctor's get a commission on every circumcision.

The penis is the most sensitive organ on a man's body; hacking off the foreskin filled with nerve endings (with no anesthetic) just hours after birth will most assuredly cause severe mental trauma

Why the fuck would they not us anesthesia?

What, a group of children that you pretend to cut the foreskin off of?

This is meme tier image

I've never met anyone that was circumcised, we've even tried to pass lws against it. Not sure if they got through though. I'm pretty sure that it's against the law to circumcise girls here in Denmark. Since it was proven to be extremely damaging. There have been done studies you just need to look.

>America stands ready to kill anything and everything that opposes it
>circumsized
>Europe stands ready to let anybody and everybody fuck them to death
>uncircumsized

Does circumcision make men more manly??

Yes but there is a lot of kids who get circumsiced some years after their birth, it still counts or not?

HOLY SHIT, IT'S TRUE GUYS!
LOOK HERE: circumcision.org/policy.htm

And you're a shit tier person.

This isn't brain damage, this is just changing brain connectivity. The infant's brain isn't damage in any way.

It does indeed. It's a highly traumatic event and very painful. The Old Testament (jewish bible) brags about killing a whole village after circumcising them because they were in too much pain to fight back.

Heaven on earth for me is uncut floppy gifs

They normally don't, the researchers are just trying to replicate the normal procdedure

Ashkenazi aerage 113, you ditz.

[retardation intensifies]

OH GOD, LOOK IT THIS: sciencebasedmedicine.org/circumcision-what-does-science-say/
>Protip it's supposed to be based on scientific studies, but all it boils down to it: Hurr durr, I don't know how to wash my penis.

Hold up! Hold up! Hold up!

*take off his stethoscope*

So, are you implying ?

*elegantly take a drag off his cigarette*

Zhat you can...

*put his medical glove*

Zhat you can experiment...

*put his labcoat*

...on jewish baby

*throw his cigarette*

für their own good ?

*stub out his cigarette with his boot*