>Sup Forumsddit

These people.

>when a yank gets angry over muttposting

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

Groyper?

Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums though

el polpardo...

FASD in display

I bet you're one of those cucks who self-hate so you can be accepted as white by them.

Sup Forums isn't better than Redd/int/ but it's not like both are great anyway.
Sup Forums is shit and reddit2.0, Sup Forums is overrun with shills and redditors.

I kind of wish Sup Forums would finally die.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about whiteness anymore tho.
It's more about native pride, national pride or religious pride.

Why can't we ban all talk of Sup Forums?

fuck off reddit

You first redditor.

lel

oh man the redditors are really trying

Ugh oh looks like the proxy redditor is butthurt people are calling them out.

reddit

reddit

reddit

Why are you faggots so obsessed with Sup Forums? Do not turn Sup Forums into another sjw-tier cryfest(don't pretend if you feel so strongly about them that isn't the case). They are irrelevant here.

>inb4gobacktopol
Never once posted there, and I'm A-okay with race mixing so save it. Sup Forums is not in my face unless faggots like you force it where it doesn't belong which is ironic because it's what you always complain about them doing.

>why be obsessed with and criticize the board that attracted thousands of redditors to Sup Forums

Maybe they're redditors, I have no clue if that's true, but the people that complain about them are absolutely redditors as well. I've seen so many people complain about Sup Forums with unironic sjw terms. They sound exactly like leftists all over the mainstream internet that is in meltdown mode. It's a mental disease. And you always post the same screenshots that does not even prove anything, you fill in the rest with your own narrative. Shut up.

>Maybe they're redditors, I have no clue if that's true, but the people that complain about them are absolutely redditors as well. I've seen so many people complain about Sup Forums with unironic sjw terms. They sound exactly like leftists all over the mainstream internet that is in meltdown mode. It's a mental disease. And you always post the same screenshots that does not even prove anything, you fill in the rest with your own narrative. Shut up.

The anti Sup Forums crybabies are all from /r/Sup Forums. Believe me.