Where were you when Chris Chan was dying before his mother?

Where were you when Chris Chan was dying before his mother?
kiwifar.ms/threads/24-julay-2016-taint-megathread.22839/

Fucking trannies man.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg
youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
soundcloud.com/dac_as/tha-succ
cringechannel.com/2016/03/02/video-chris-chans-navy-bank/
m.imgur.com/pb1ovpj
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which song makes my Johnson bigger?

>cwc is listening to hypnosis tracks on youtube to become a woman

Honestly? Nothing to say.

Where were you when Christian killed his motherr on YouTube, soliciting donations?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg

Look at those dead eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg

>I saw the image he posted

cannot unsee

why did I click

Whenever I want to feel better about myself, I think about people like CWC.

Everyone's peachy when you compare yourself to a singularity of human failure like that motherfucker.

>that post

what the literal fuck

that is impossible, this faggot is obviously self mutilating

goddammit why can't the ayy lmaos just put us out of our misery?

You know he's just going to buy legos with the money.

People always joke about how cunts look like open wounds but that's just an open wound.

>tfw you will never taste Chris-chan's breast milk while he is lactating

Why even live?

>the united states of america

"Thank you.. for.. your consideration..." And that last 10 seconds of dead fucking silence.

Also, she doesn't blink a single time during the video. Shes probably seen worse shit than most war veterans.

Jesus so this demented faggot is now a tranny? When did this happen?

Can you guys believe I was banned for posting in /fit/ that "trannies deserve to be chopped into bits and fed to dogs"? It was a thread where one of the posters was revealed to be a trap.

Or it might have been a follow-up message bragging that we in the American South enjoy putting women in prison for self-induced abortions.

I'm really sorry and it won't happen again. I guess I can live and let trappies live. And baby killers.

>Chris-chan's pus-laden titty fluid will never drip all over your cock as you fuck his bloody, infested sore while he moans loudly about his lesbian soul

Why even live?

Couple years ago. I first noticed it in that video where he pepper sprayed a Gamestop employee because they moved the Sonic billboard or some autistic shit like that.

The guy is a fucking trainwreck. He also burnt down his parents' home.

>all this discussion about a fat tranny's infected taint

What

how many months till suicide?

Christ, this guy really takes the cake, doesn't he? He's a full-blown abomination at this point. He has gone from autistic to completely batshit insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

Post your song you will listen to when that infected hole reaches his intestinal cavity and the internet finally claims his life in the most unexpected way possible

So all his sperm are officially dead
The madman finally got himself castrated

Nope. He just pierced his taint, didn't clean it, and it got infected.

two years later, becuase he didn't maintain or care for himself, the wound opened while listening to white noise that's designed to make you grow a vagina, and chris thinks he's becoming a woman.

No, it was because Sega made Sonic's arms blue.

He got banned from every local gamestop for vandalizing merchandise in protest.

>tfw no more new Sonichu

Hahahahahaha

He realized his mortality and is going all out so that way no one can ever take the "biggest autist of all time" award from him.

Does anyone know more about how chris chan suddenly became a tranny? He seemed like he hated gays/trannies pretty hard when people used to draw gay/tranny sonichu shit

why are people like this not taken to some psychiatric hospital? noone actually thinks these people aren't mentally ill, right?

Chris himself won't go because of how delusional he fucking is and his mother's way too far gone to realize anything is even wrong.

What the fuck. That's literally a massive abscess forming in his fucking gooch. He has to have lied about seeing the doctor because even a first year med student would get this motherfucker medical treatment immediately.

wait didn't he say he was seeing a doctor for it? how could a doctor not intervene?

End his fucking misery already.

He might be a failure, but I don't really want him to die in terrible agony like this condemns him to

>[email protected]

dudes, how much does get a sex change cost; i bet is ultra expensive, do you americans have that many money to burn?

w-w-WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!

He lied about going to the doctors.

>sex change
>chris chan
He cut it himself user.

because in America we closed all the state run institutions when the federal government cut funding and now all our fucking clearly insane psychos are free to roam among us. most of them end up being homeless bums and even when they're clearly whack job insane hospitals can only hold them for like 24-72 hours and then have to let them go, unless they commit crimes and end up in jail. Mental illness is a bitch in the U.S. since all the institutions that actually served a purpose got defunded

so, anons....that tissue is now gone, right? what happens when that abscess gets to an organ like his prostate or something?

How can this not end in tears?
How do they even fix this? he's permanently disfigured(further, I mean)

Im seriously going to be dissapointed if there isn't a board made for 3 days after Chris Dies
like say
> /cchan/
He's done so much for Sup Forums and doesn't even know it. How will you remember him Sup Forums ?

Unless someone revives him in 50 years with future tech, we're on the final chapters of the Chris saga.
Great work, everyone. I don't think we're ever topping this.

Hes holding his balls up in that image. Thats a picture of his perineum, the "vagina" is his ass rupturing at the bottom. Chris-chan can hardly afford to live, let alone get surgery.

It could heal if he gets immediate medical treatment, but with a nasty scar. But he's not going to. This could potentially kill him from septic shock like another user mentioned.

yes but can you imagine when its gonna get so infected it will eat through the back of his scrote and his balls will drop out backward?

When will he put his own sperm in his wound?

We don't have those in America anymore. The SJWs decided that mental illness is just another type of personality, so now we literally have the nutjobs who think they're Napoleon Bonaparte or the Grim Reaper running around our cities (usually homeless)

The Left loves to bitch about how we don't provide better mental healthcare, when they are literally the ones that destroyed the only way to treat them (quarantining them)

He's now saying it was a trole and nothing is actually happening down there

that's not even that bad a wound it's essentially his the start of his ass crack. It could easily heal on its own by being kept clean and left alone. Yes he'd probably have a small scar when it heals but it's not as bad as it looks

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo

Damn that sounds like some bullshit. Thanks for the good answer

>can you believe I was banned for shitposting outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

soundcloud.com/dac_as/tha-succ

Found a good Chris Chan Song

did you see the second pic which he now claims is the "real" pic? it looks much worse

Imagine, if you will, Chris vigorously masturbating his infected gash. "OoOoOh" he gasps, his effeminate whimpers helping him push past the pain and into pleasure town. He swaps hands, plunging his blood and pus covered fingers into his mouth, "Mmm, I taste g-o-o-d...". Ahh, sweet ambrosia, the essence of womanhood. Chris grabs his Woman Card, and furiously starts to run it through the wound, back and forth over and over like they're running a fire sale at Gamestop and he's buying out their stock of Prima strategy guides for Pokemon GO. "AAAAHHHHH!" he screams, not knowing whether it be extreme pain or extreme ecstasy he is drowning in. Despite his confusion he comes anyways, ejaculating all over his nu-pussy; the jizz mixing in with the blood, pus, and sweaty, shitty, swamp-ass fluid already taking residence in Chris's gooch abscess. Before passing out, Chris takes one more look at the bloody Hillary card, and smiles.

>Barb seeing the gates of hell crack open before her eyes
She knows what is waiting for her beyond the veil.

Someone get him to a doctor. I don't want you faggots to have wound up trolling him to death.

Holy shit. Decades of living with chris Chan have turned that woman into a shell of a human being...

>His piercing has become infected. Medical professionals have concurred it is probably what's called an abscess: a hole in the body. There is potentially a bigger hole under his piercing that is filled with pus. If this is the case, the infection can spread by tunneling into his intestines. If this bursts into his abdominal cavity, he will go septic (which is shock induced by sepsis). If he goes into shock, he will likely die.

People are also gonna lose so much money if this is what he dies from. Most pools favored suicide back when people used to regularly post them here.

Underrated

>tfw Chris-Chan creates autism on this level
This is why God has left us.

It's already in his freezer.
cringechannel.com/2016/03/02/video-chris-chans-navy-bank/

>i have uploaded a photo of my labia

Does she have a brain injury or something? I don't know much about his mom.

wheres the one with that slow zoom in into the sonic statue?

Honestly his father seemed like such a likable guy. I am so glad he is dead and hasn't had to see what his fuck up of a son has become.

m.imgur.com/pb1ovpj

404, fake as fuck. cwc is a tranny loser though

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

Nope. Just imagine decades, literally decades, of living with Chris-chan. If you don't know much about him and the bullshit he's pulled, here's this ED article. There's way more stuff on YouTube and even a documentary (can be found on the article, but I'll post the link here too). He is quite the case study.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

he was put in this world to suffer and cause suffering to those around him.

How can someone look at chris and still think god loves us?

DELETE THIS FILTH

wow lmaoooooo that kid is a legend

Will this kill the autist?

>be Chris Chan's mother
>already have PTSD from years of living with this abomination
>have to live day after day with the guilt of having birthed this demon on the world
>don't have the energy to make dinner because your body has lost the will to live and is slowly shutting down
>reach into the freezer to get a TV dinner
>grab a jar of your """"daughter's"""" sperm instead
JUST

what have we done? it started out as someone channeling his autism into shitty comics

but we turned him into this
a 40 year old balding fat tranny thinking him listening to hypnotical youtube videos while he sleeps will cause his body to grow a vagina.

i am so sorry, chris-chan, if only i had known

Just why?

Hopefully he gets committed. Surely someone at his church can call social services on him?

Bob was the bulk-work holding that true autism contamination back from the rest of the world. Couldn't imagine being in his shoes, getting calls constantly in the middle of the night with weens 'trolling' him or hearing his son's screeches over the latest Sanic mishap when he's just trying to enjoy what little of his golden years he had left.

Pretty sure he's not allowed to go to his church anymore.

and you dont?

jezus someone made a 1h documentation about him?

Bulwark user

I think you get out of life what you put in, and that carries across multiple lives. If you're a piece of shit over and over, you're born as one over and over.

Literally thank God.

It's a beautiful trans-vagina you bigoted cis scum.

How dare anyone on fochan of all places criticize this poster human-being of the trans movement.

If you could just open your minds a little, you'd accept zis perfectly natural transition into the person ze was always meant to be.

The funny part is 1 hour isn't nearly enough time to tell his story. You'd to do it in a mini-series format or something similar, just given the large amount of info out there on his life.

>tabloid or paparazzi attention

Does he think they are going to write articles about the miracle vagina he is "growing"?

I really feel bad for him considering we did this to him with the constant trolling.

>Chris Chan will die like this
This isn't how I wanted it to end.

Honestly I can't even get a chuckle out of this. It's too depressing.

Wow really makes u think no troll

>breast growth hormone track
>full inch outward per week
>in about two months

He listened to a youtube video that gave him over half a foot of breasts? Perhaps a more learned titologist can explain exactly how many cups sizes he's claiming to have listened on to himself through sheer wizardry.