I know just what my horror series needs. interracial sex scenes and gay robots. oscars here i come

>i know just what my horror series needs. interracial sex scenes and gay robots. oscars here i come

I hate Alien fans so fucking much

>horror series
Aliens was an action film.
Alien3 was a thriller.
Alien: Resurrection was science-fiction.
Prometheus was a science-fiction.
Covenant was a thriller.

The only horror film in the series was the original Alien.

Scott wasn't directing the series when it moved away from horror.

>written by John Logan
>Categories: LGBT screenwriters
>Wrote such hit films such as Star Trek Nemesis, Skyfall and Spectre

No wonder it was shit.

Why did they cast someone so ugly as the lead?

I've never even heard of this bitch, so it's obvious they were going for the new Sigourney Weaver route, but she's so unpleasant to look at.

While Spectre was an absolute shitshow, Skyfall was the motherfucking tits. Javier Bardem as Silva is easily in the top 5 Bond villains.

>lgbt screenwriters
>i must define myself my what i do with my genitals

>skyfall was shit
Also ignoring he was screenwriter for Gladiator, The Last Samurai, The Aviator, Rango and Hugo.

Those movies all had mediocre screenplays. They were upgraded by their directing and acting.

That was the biggest problem you had with it?
>HUHHUHUHUHUHUHU BLACKED BBC COCK COCK COCK KEK WIFE'S SON HEHEHE

dun dun dun

>Interracial sex scene
>Gets horribly murdered seconds later

How did Ridley get away with this?

BURN

The movie sucked but it didn't have anything to do with those.
The interracial couple literally don't do anything except sit in the cockpit and die in the shower.

>you are triggered i am not
>takes time out of his life to create an image and flood an anime site with it because he believes he is on a quest against his internet "enemies"
loving every laugh

They probably picked her for that exact reason.
There's a sea of hotties in Hollywood so if you want your lead to stick out she's got to have some unique traits and be recognizable.
Also her dad's like an actor on Law&Order.

If anyones wondering why we didn't get Prometheus 2 and got another alien movie rehashed...It's safer to just do the same routine again and again, space ship crew finds alien eggs in dark room, they die off one by one, woman probably the sole survivor the end.

>All the mystery has gone/It didn't explain enough
>Prometheus was bad not enough alien/Covenant was bad not enough engineers
>The movie is dumb/The movie is pretentious
>I didn't care about any of the characters/Why didn't we learn exactly what happened to Shaw
The absolute state of AlienFags

You haven't seen it, have you?
It felt almost exactly like Prometheus 2. The actual xenomorphs don't even turn up until the last half an hour and they're summarily dealt with, like Ridley thought they needed to be in there so people would listen to the story of David the hammy android.

How did David know the over ride code for the ship?
How did he manage to create those glass pebbles to contain the alien embryos on a planet he just nuked?
How did he manage to heal all of his wounds?

Literally a Mary Sue

>my horror

We all know the real creative mastermind behind Alien was Dan O'Bannon. He wrote the originial story, he beta-tested it with John Carpenter on Dark Star , and then brought over the designers and vidual artists from Dark Star and Jodorowsky's Dune. including Giger.

Ridley has gone full Lucas - he hates that literally everyone is better at Alien than him, so now he's just out to shit on all things Alien that didn't came from him. Alien universe now even has it's own midichlorians - the black goo meme.

So what, it's still THE SAME ROUTINE rehashed.

I love how Scott has centered the story all around David, legit didnt see that coming
I know he would be in the movie but just expected a flashback not for him to be the mastermind behind the entire franchise

I've gone full splat chaps

What did he mean by this?

So the final stage of the Alien saga will be Ridley selling the franchise off to Disney?

We hate you too faggot, get a gun and shoot yourself because I'm sure nobody will miss you.

What's this about gay robots? Mite be worth a watch after all.

David and Walter have a scene with so much sexual innuendo that they just say fuck it and kiss at the end

You people complain a lot about Jewish media considering you spend all your time, energy and even money consuming it.

Watch something else. For your own good.

I'm sure when Ridley kicks the bucket in a couple of years it will blow up in another mishappen (((cinematic universe))). I bet someone is writing and pitching a tv show right this moment.

>not a single mention of Jews before this

I'm the one calling it Jewish.

Tried watching my country's television once.
It was horrible.

don't tell me there's more racemixing propaganda in covenant

>Complaining about the fodder of various skintones fucking
>Completely ignoring he ruined the accepted alien background of being an old bio-weapon/super species used by the Space Jockies to cleanse planets for habitation to instead be something Android David cooked up alone in a cave from parts of Shaw

Killed franchise.

Alien was a shit franchise anyway

i personally like Prometheus as a standalone movie

can't wait to check out covenant