We /zune/ guys now?

we /zune/ guys now?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Zune-Video-Player-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B001EQ0HAW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zune is better than the ipod. I hope Microsoft brings it back because of this meme. Apparently Bazoopers! the show shilled it as well

How is Zune better?

flac

Better UI
No Itunes
Solid build

Didn't they shut down the Zune software and services when they discontinued it?

>Better UI
Apple is known for its simple UI, i find this hard to believe
>No Itunes
thats a bad thing, i only buy from itunes
>Solid build
what does this mean

>buy

>i only buy from itunes

Gtfo

With a Zune, syncing is literally drag and drop. You can even put your own album art with ease instead of letting Apple do it for you.

Anyone who likes iTunes has never used it.

The worst thing I remember, besides being a pain in the ass overall, is duplicating my songs on my computer, and completely rearranging my files. Took me months to try to fix and that didn't even work.

i was a big fan of zune when it came out but microsoft fucked themselves in the ass by encrypting the firmware

God, that was always the worst. ITunes is so annoying

Which sucks.

So since the zune holds 300 songs will the third movie be 15 hours long to accommodate all/most of the songs? Will the soundtrack be released as a zune that has all the songs on it?

And can it be used with Windows Media Player? I never had a problem with it personally

Yeah, it's microsofts greatest marketing stunt yet

Playing the long game. I like it

would be brilliant actually
right?

Yes. I went through the 30gb easy back when mediafire and mega upload was holding a mega ton of discogs.

Do you think they're gonna call if Guardians of the Galaxy: Zune?

I wanted a Zune so bad when they came out, but opted for the iPod Classic. was not disappointed, but still wanted a Zen.

we joke about it, but they will release a limited movie edition zune that people are going to buy. people bought the cassette,,,

I'm not even joking
300 songs on a device
comes with the extended release of all 4 movies box set
300 bucks for the whole kit and kaboodle
peeps would eat that shit up

I had a Zune HD and fucking loved it.

Everyone always complimented the interface and device software when they saw me using it.

Zune software on the PC was great too, really easy to navigate, really well designed for ease of use, and syncing, updating art was a breeze.

Kind of wish Microsoft was a lot better at supporting their products and really putting those finishing touches on their devices still. iTunes is such a mess and the itunes software on iOS is terribly designed and not intuitive.

zune!

Zune looks better shoved up a cam girls pussy.

not gonna watch this shit movie. did it make a zune reference or something?

it's a fun movie

wait... zune is a real thing and not a made up name?

Zune was a popular MP3 player made Microsoft in the late 2000s. It sales were gutterstomped by the iPod though and it was discontinued.

Starlords Walkman gets broken in the final battle and he is given a Zune to replace it. He is told that it's what all the people on earth use to listen to music and it can hold a whopping 400 songs.

amazon.ca/Zune-Video-Player-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B001EQ0HAW
Price: CDN$ 3,932.68

ordered

>Apparently Bazoopers! the show shilled it as well

the joke WAS the zune

Shouldn't have let iTunes manage your library.

I had the original one and an HD. I still have my HD with my name and pattern on engraved on the back of it.

I'm glad they went with giving him the original brick one though.

>the joke WAS the zune
same in the movie

>Bazoopers
WHAT SHOW

i prefer zune. but i already have my phone so dont really need a standalone player.

I wish apple made a 32gb version of the ipod nano 3g. that was the best.

Could wirelessly send music to friends, no gay iTunes,

i had an iriver
shit was cash, could record music from the FM tuner until i found a downloadable version
never owned a zune or anything macintosh-ish

>here's 10 bonus good goy points