Daily reminder that literally NO ONE wants to ban guns you paranoid ignorant rednecks...

Daily reminder that literally NO ONE wants to ban guns you paranoid ignorant rednecks. We just want COMMON SENSE gun legislation because children.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/video-hillary-delegate-admits-goal-behind-common-sense-gun-measures-is-outright-gun-ban/
youtu.be/U6fNShSY_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=277Ic2AlFqM
youtube.com/watch?v=0h1XlsskYmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no nuclear loads over 20 megatons sounds like a fair compromise

infowars.com/video-hillary-delegate-admits-goal-behind-common-sense-gun-measures-is-outright-gun-ban/

Kill Yourself Faggot

What law restricting some guns but not others, stops children.

>OP forgot the link
>please see

Define common sense gun legislature.

The problem is "what is common sense" what will keep children safe in Compton, CA will actually cause harm in Anchorage, AK.

This is why gun control is a state by state and county by country issue.

No Iowa resident needs a gun that can take down a bear

But if you lived in Alaska and didn't have a 50 cal just in case it could mean trouble.

Someone in a rural area may need a handgun as part of a cattle job (put down sick cattle, dealing with rural burglars, wolves, ect.)

Someone in inner city Chicago may not have as much of a need.

This debate actually isn't new and was around during the creation of the second amendment. It was the inner city Quaker elites who thought guns were bad, against the outdoorsmen of Pennsylvania who obviously needed a gun.

And for perspective, we know no one is gonna knock on my door to take away my .22LR plunder, but the question is "will what I want to purchase be on shelves in 3 years"

and that's why I vote against gun control on the federal level.

attaching a load of paperwork to something will not solve the problem

youtu.be/U6fNShSY_Iw

> the pistol grip makes no difference
Fuck you

What if I want antimatter warheads?

(You)

It certainly doesn't make the gun any deadlier.

I don't agree. The constitution covers all states and the states have no right to legislate opposite to the Constitution.

>Someone in inner city Chicago
needs fucking pic related because that shit's a fucking warzone.

But, see, if they put a load of paperwork on it, it'll make people look for easier ways to get guns.

Fjord I don't think you understand the constitution.

It actually gives states the right to regulate firearms. Gun control is only barely covered by a Supreme Court decision that allows the government (federal) to keep basic safety and interstate commerce.

Alaska actually banned the federal assault weapons ban by refusing to fund it. Since the federal government doesn't have a lot of money to fund law enforcement activities a machine gun is de facto legal in alaska

This is why "ironically" pretending to be a faggot is still being a faggot, faggot.

Who cares about children? If their parents are so stupid to leave a gun where a child can find it might learn an important lesson. For me i would be happy if just hoodrats and other scum did not have access to firearms.

>because children.

Not an argument.

Is Alaska redpilled?

Saul alinsky begs to differ

You forgot your proxy nigger

>common sense

We already enacted those laws you fucking retards. Now you want to make new laws. Shit that bans safety mechanisms because they are scary.
Fuck anyone that uses this emotional appeal.

I currently don't have an angry frog but fuck I'm mad

Alaska is extremely redpilled. Basically no gun laws, just buy whatever guns you want, no income tax if I recall, or something low tax like that.

Basically it's so cold, if you can survive in that wasteland, they let you do what you want.

common sense is a glock/ rifle in the hand of every able bodied man and woman in this country. keep the steady decline of crime in US going which started with tough policing and expansion of gun ownership

Why can you not accept common sense run laws?

American won't give up their guns until one of their family gets shot by a criminal or a low life thug.

>NO ONE wants to ban guns
>NO ONE

Just Democrats

Fuck you.

Alaska is EXTREMELY libertarian. Like "leave me alone" libertarian.

No gun laws really, they give you a grand to move there, there are plenty of jobs fishing or hunting or even office jobs.

Basically survive the cold and you get to do whatever you want.

Plus the native women at bars are easy

>COMMON SENSE gun legislation

>Oh shit a criminal
> Guys throw away your guns!

youtube.com/watch?v=277Ic2AlFqM

>Plus the native women at bars are easy

Jesus man have some dignity. I vacationed in Alaska and not a single native was attractive, fuck.

Your hipster girls are prime tho.

and if the common sense is that the citizenry of a nation must be allowed to equip and arm themselves to an equal standing with that same nation's military in order to fight tyranny and despotism, then nukes for everyone, right?

>Daily reminder that literally NO ONE wants to ban guns you paranoid ignorant rednecks
At least 50% of the people I know want the second amendment repealed asap.
Guess The demographic I love amongst ;^)&

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

NOT ONE INCH

>COMMON SENSE

"Common sense" is liberal speak for let us decide what's good for you because we don't think you have the ability to do it for yourself.

"paranoid, ignorant rednecks" way to go to promote stereotypes and intolerance, buddy.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Criminals get their guns so easily because your gun laws are joke and basically allow everyone to purchase guns whenever they want.

>but...but black market
People will buy prostitutes even if it is illegal. Sluts will get their abortions done somewhere even if the abortion is illegal. You have laws to discourage people doing certain acts, even though there will be always loopholes and black market.

Then we'll turn in our guns and finally be as safe as Mexico, or Brazil.

I agree with you poster we need to turn in our guns NOW!

>be cucked
>be scared of a rifle's grip
>be scared of a rifle's appearance
>choses legislation subjectively
>hated by law abiding gun owners

rly makes you think.

This guy gets it.

^Chooses, damn it.

>COMMON SENSE
Good luck faggot.

Those look like some real qts. What a shame.

It's just another day in a gun control paradise user. (Mexico in this case)

Don't you want America to be this safe?

shit man that's a pretty bunch of good ass and legs, what a shame.

All cute points completely missing the whole idea of having the right to bear arms

TO STOP GOVERNMENT FROM TAKING OVER YOUR SHIT WITHOUT RESISTANCE.

>They can just Drone strike the fuck out of you
Then they would have failed as a governing body and become an authority that will only garner more opposition until it is ultimately destroyed

More children die from defective cribs every year than from ARs.

Is there legislation to ban cribs?

We need common sense automatic high capacity knife control laws passed

Thats what happens when the local gangbangers you whore around with think you might talk to the cops.

>common sense
>fair share
>progressive
>free stuff

They are master word manipulators

Only a manipulative communist would take their illogical totalitarian views and spin them into terms like that

>liberals keep getting new gun laws enacted
>each time WE JUST WANT THIS ONE COMMON SENSE LAW PASSED
>it never stops
>2025
>now that firearms are banned in all circumstances its only COMMON SENSE to ban knives

sent this to a reporter I know from brietbart

>Common sense law
>The intentional mishandling of classified documents, and failure to observe safeguards concerning their possession and distribution.

There were common sense laws about that stuff. But when liberals are the ones breaking and enforcing them, common sense and the laws seem to not apply...

Americans need guns because they are terrified, they know they can't go toe to toe with a REAL Canadian man so they need guns to feel safe from us

Don't blame guns for the fact your a shit parent.

>can't go toe to toe with a REAL Canadian man so they need guns to feel safe from us

Then a real Canadian man muse be a moose

youtube.com/watch?v=0h1XlsskYmY

Yes, we are all hung like moose that is correct

One can only wish....

Your post reminded of Prince Philip after Dunblane.

>2th amendment
>10th amendment
>these can be superseded b/c I said so

state governments, nor the federal government, do not have the right to regulate firearms, à la SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

thats hanged, idiot

He is probably unaware, in the US hung as been used with increasing frequency in the past 20 years when referring to people who are hanged.

Hanged, hung.

It's the thought that counts...

fuck I want a ranch rifle so bad-- those things are fun as fuck to shoot.

comprises means we get something in return
I am fine with banning nukes if we also get the 19th amendment overturned

>Libertarian

>Everyone gets ~$1,400 a year in free oil fund money.

Sounds like baby version of basic income.

>Common sense

>People who think men can be women, that more than two genders exist.

I don't think liberals idea of common sense is the same as mine.

youre right about the guns but bears aren't an issue here in alaska, at least not in the cities. even native villages rarely see them, they almost never kill anyone

Yeah, just like you didn't want to forcibly legalise gay marriage in the church, just allow for civil partnerships...

Isn't that the same as 'snuck'? Americans say snuck because sneaked doesn't quite sound right (just like hung and hanged), which I agree with. Neither of us say "lucked" for "leaked" though, just like we don't say "leek" for "looked". English language, senpai. It's a fucking mindscrambler.

Main problem with the gun control debate is that the left don't operate on logic or "facts", only emotion.

That has always been the problem. Trying to argue logic and facts with liberals has made me all but give up hope for humanity.

>common sense
Like that's gonna work for the people dead set on doing such actions as schools hooting and akbar attacks.

Gun control is just a bandage solution, you fucks need to focus on the root of the problem.
Excessive gun control won't stop nigs from nogin' or Ahmed from jihadin'

Yeah, that is the case. While it may roll of the tongue a little better it still isnt correct in formal English, which is slowly being changed to the lowest common denominator style of speech and word choice.

In the US we have a real problem with ever decreasing vocabularies, it really shows in our media and the culture that we export. Our language is under attack and after that is destroyed we wont even have the words needed to describe our plight to others.