So is anyone even excited about Star Wars movies anymore?

So is anyone even excited about Star Wars movies anymore?

Two movies into this whole Disney takeover and enthusiasm is at an all time low.

>enthusiasm is at an all time low
i wish that were true. fucking normies

Who is this bantha beguiler?

reminder that a galaxy far far away is really hell and yet there are no black people.
coincidence?

>Enthusiasm is at an all-time low

What planet are you living on? Normies are fucking gushing over Star Wars.

Haven't watched either of the disney flicks. Star wars is kill.

Not anymore. I was a huge Star Wars fan but Disney's "Star Wars" ruined it.

>SJW leanings
>Milking the franchise
>Lack of white, male protagonists that aren't already established characters (Han Solo) on the horizon is obvious SJW bullshit
>Disney SUCK at world building and the franchise feels generic and PG-13 as fuck
>TFA and R1 are rehashes
>Cancelled TCW
>Normies ruined it

Well, it looks like they've been doing just fine without your ticket sale, user.

>Normies are fucking gushing over Star Wars

No they are not, TLJ teaser has less views than Thor 3
I think people are hit with Star Wars fatigue

>enthusiasm is at an all time low

You aren't interacting with normies

Anyone else find it boring as shit how they toned down the number of aliens in the new films? It's either regular humans or monsters, I guess they didn't want it to feel like the prequels

I can already see how the Han Solo movie is going to be
>Han is a hotshot Imperial pilot
>Pretty much the goldenboy of the entire fleet, a shoo-in for captain
>Finds out the Empire is using Wookie's as slave labor
>Starts giving speeches about equal rights and equal pay
>Moff Tomalt Draumf hears that Han Solo is getting all sorts of crazy ideas
>Orders the execution of Han's brother, Trayhan
>Trayhan is killed by Storm Troopers as he's on his way back from getting candy
>Han rescues a wookie named Chewbacca and starts a resistance to fight against the patriarchy that is the Empire

>Two movies into this whole Disney takeover and enthusiasm is at an all time low.

No it's not.

>Normies ruined it
>People liking things you like is bad

Autism really is a terrible problem on this board.

stealthy

It was never good to begin with.

Because blacks don't have neanderthal DNA.

they're stupid faggots for not putting real star wars aliens in those new movies, besides a couple of shitty cameos.

Pandering to normalfags ruined it.

Luke is more normie than angsty Anakin tho

source?

>who is Lando
>who is Finn

fuck no
the last good one was about 3 months before I was born, in summer 1980

I used to be a big Star Wars fan and now I haven't even seen Rogue One. I somehow don't care. Not sure what it is though, maybe I've just grown up a bit.

>Pandering to normalfags ruined it.
So you're saying Star Wars has been ruined since 1977, got it.

Fuck off grandpa

know your place, nigglet

>mfw Anakin is literally REEEEEE the character

/ourguy/

i want a black gf

are you feeling alright user?

no

>Mace Windu

Im still excited yes, but I'll do it with ep 8 as I did it with RO. I'll wait 2-3 weeks for dust to settle and set my expectations appropriately. It worked for me with RO.

>no black people
sounds like heaven

I'm not. The only thing I liked in TFA, literally the only thing, was Kylo Ren. Well, and those few seconds of Luke. Everything else sucked ass.

a lot is riding on episode 8. if it's just more pandering trash Star Wars is over.

>if it's just more pandering trash
what do you think it is with the fat chink bitch introduced?
i just saw GOTG2 and i couldnt believe that GOTG has an actually diverse cast as in, it had fucking aliens like you would expect in a galaxy full of aliens

meanwhile nuSW has a cantina scene with aliens and sometime they put 1 or 2 there in the background between 100 humans

you havent watched star wars

The trailer was boring as shit and pretty generic with a few good shots here and there. By contrast the Thor 3 trailer was way more fresh and exciting.

That's the problem, if they couldn't even make a Star Wars trailer that gets you hyped, it's a big warning sign.

this i wasnt hyped about TFA and i didnt really care about it even though im a big SW fan

the 3rd trailer got me hyped as fuck and i know that it was mostly because of the fucking SW music

get out of your bubble

they're shit, but people love them

Is that Femi Taylor? It doesn't really look like her, but the costume she's wearing looks closer to the original than I've ever seen on a cosplayer