Do you think there will be a scene like this in The Incredibles 2? God I hope so

Do you think there will be a scene like this in The Incredibles 2? God I hope so...

>The Incredibles 2

I think a few years from now youll see this movie regularly in "first movie boner" threads

>literally catering to the /MOMMY/ audience (all straight males)

wait is that a man?

HOLY FUCK she is Thicc

its an all-body skinsuit that goes over her head

greatest video

>red jumper girl stops clapping and slowly resumes clapping
Fucking kek

>kid with the ipad gives zero fucks

kek

>The Incredibles 2
no such thing
>its real
goddammit

>Untitled Pixar Film

GET HYPE

Holy FUCK Pixars gone downhill

you either die the hero or etc. etc.

>Toy Story 4

>Lasseter has hinted that Toy Story 4 will be a love story.[23] According to Lasseter, "Toy Story 3 ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another Toy Story movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself."

>In August 2015, at the D23 Expo, Lasseter stated that the film would focus on the romance between Woody and Bo Peep.[29] Its story will be built on the fact that Bo Peep was absent in Toy Story 3, with Woody and Buzz trying to find and bring her back.

looks like the game of thrones ayy lmao

>aging aryan family man goes on a fake business trip overseas to bang a younger petite south east asian woman while his wife stays at home with the kids
could they have made this today?

Johnny! You dropped your face!

>Toy Story 4

>we aren't getting as much money lately since we're doing shit like Cars 3 for our Disneyberg overlords so we're going to kill this franchise too for some quick suckdollars

No, you don't understand. The story is so important and unique that it just HAS to be told

I remember reading that the head of Pixar would take the staff and watch Studio Ghibli films together to garner inspiration for a new film. I guess they stopped.

They bought Ghibli, no need to anymore

t. shareholders

more like handholders

Probably not. It was different times.

What? No they didn't.

back in the olden days when sexual harassment was fine if it was your wife

Hopefully we get something like this in the sequel

Yeah, how dare a married couple be attracted to one another

Same

>This has-been
>Not THICC Demi

they've been shit since Toy Story 3

>mericans

lol fucking WHAT?

fuck you cunt

i added her on sc and it was one of my wiser life decisions

>south east asian
Honestly I could never work her ethnicity.

>could they have made this today?

"You didn't save my life, you ruined my death"

No. No they could not

The Incredibles wasn't really a kids film.

holy kek

Coco looks afwul compared to Book Of Life

Pixar have been lagging behind Disney Animation for a while now.

I'm still fucking made they pushed back Gigantic in favor of sequels and live action shit. Maybe it's getting 'Rapunzel Unbraided' levels of rewrites.

Didn't Disney try to copyright Day of the Dead?

Probably external ass pads

what

someone with a fake ass?

fuck man, perfect thiccness

That was super ballsy even for the time. I have no idea how they got away with making the film like thye did.

No because feminists will complain about "objectifying women".

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they made her fatter so she appeals to more women.

>mfw both turn out to be sequels

gets me every time