THE FLOWER

THE FLOWER
THE FUCKING FLOWER

I KNEW THIS WOULD BE IMPORTANT

I TOLD ALL OF YOU

Que?

Shit I forgot to link it, and I lost the link god damn it can I just have this?

There's an episode right before the finale called The Flower.

Back when I think Battle Royal was announced, I was talking to people on here about the odd zoom in of the flower perfume/bottle in this scene. I specifically pointed out it could either be important or symbolism that Dominator isn't "awesome sweet girly girl" like the flower shows, and was a part of the gift basket Wander was going to give to her. It now looks like it's going to have a follow up, I just don't find it to be a coincidence the zoom in happened specifically on it for a few good seconds after Wander stopped talking and how there's an episode before the grand finale of her arc (and the series to add) that's named the flower.

He gives her a less girly fruit basket?

wouldn't that just be taking out the flower bottle? fruits aren't that girly unless it's like pink or some shit

I think I remember that thread! It did seem a peculiar item to include in a fruit basket.

Ever consider it's a jar of jam?

I would love if someone did.

I think I said it more recently as well unless I'm forgetting a good amount of time in between, maybe around The Party Poopers or My Fair Hatey.

I think I've been the only one, or of few, to talk about it in these threads. Not sure about Tumblr, because as... you know... as they are, they are large in number so I'm sure I've not been the only person to find it interesting.

I'm sure someone on there or Reddit has already pointed out what I said in the OP as well, but I do feel somewhat interested to see if I was right or if in the end it was a "female symbolism for this isn't her thing" scenario.

Also in The Big Day, did anyone notice these things at the bottom of the screen? I promise it's not a shitty Loss edit. I feel like it's a production thing like "14:9 safe" from The Greater Hater that wasn't removed or was partially removed. Sorta looks like the Property of Disney taglines on some promotional screenshots.

Haven't ate Jam before, or if I have it's been awhile, are you referring to the coloring (if so, I suppose) or the symbol on it? I don't know if Jam jars usually have a flower picture or not, I don't know it's ingredients or whatever, I'm a shit. I have been calling it a bottle though, now that I think about it it's retarded to call it Perfume, I meant something make-up related.

I'm still waiting for the episode where dominator finds the cut piece of paper with the photos of beep boop and Wander floating in space.

It's pretty much the perfect set up, it even had the 13 in view so she could know.

I mean come on. I've said this before a few episode threads back.. or maybe the one where it leaked, but it just seems so possible.

I don't know, could be a 'splat' symbol like jelly? That's what I thought.

Isn't it confirmed Something the So and So is showing up again?

Every Villain and possibly person they've ever met is showing up for the final fight. It's the big one.

I want Wander to get hurt.

Not because I'm a dick and I like it, but I want the feels, the show's ending so there isn't much room aside from these last episodes and the grand finale that has a huge fight apparently.

Like, you have this perfectly good matured happy nice guy, then you put him with the pure evil of the show that will kill for fun, it's gonna suck if she doesn't like, punch him or something. I need to feel for Wander more.

wander knows what it is like to be helpless?

I'd accept this if Wander's injury was used in a way to show Hater's character growth. Him clutching him close and weeping over it, only for Wander to hear him the whole time.

It sounds gay on purpose.

Yes. Makes you wonder what he went through.

I used to want that too, but now I'm desperate for some serious moment for sympathizing Wander.

Like, he hasn't really been hurt too often, especially not in the Dominator arc of all things. I guess him being Lava blasted onto the Wall looked like it hurt, but he mostly just looked sad and tightly stuck. The only main instance I recall was where she threw him off the cliff in battle royal and his arms and legs were drawn like they had broke to emphasize how bad he landed, but it wasn't focused on much aside from Sylvia worrying it could've been worse.

Considering his scared helpless form is a baby, it's probably relating to his home-like life time. Does he have parents? What's his home planet like? Stuff like that. I'd like to think the Nomad thing the tumblr writer girl was saying in the legend was half-hinting to something about him being of importance, and wandered off from his family. The rest was there to distract you and be crazy fun story time or whatever.

>Wander Over Yonder
>Wander
>Wanders from his family
>He now Wanders to help because it made him feel helpless
>Wander in "Wander Over Yonder" now means a lot more

Wander is Jesus

>sympathizing Wander
Like, you're sympathizing for Wander or Wander is sympathizing for someone?

But on the topic of him getting hurt, he really doesn't get hurt, as we've been shown he has a knack for evading certain death--but you pointed out to me the only person who was really able to subdue him.

>sympathizing for Wander
and yea, Dominator is the worst being ever to be on the show, or for Wander to meet, it's bound to be a "game changer" for him like it was said in the Season 2 presses

>I'd like to think the Nomad thing the tumblr writer girl was saying in the legend was half-hinting to something about him being of importance, and wandered off from his family.

I agree. And
>him being lost
That's terribly sad. No wonder he wants to make a bunch of friends.

Yeah, that would be interesting. Though I feel like I sympathize regularly with the idea that he just can't get through to Dominator/couldn't make Hater happy and be with her, because he obviously just wants him happy.

As for her being a game changer, the fact he simply cannot get through to her and her showing almost little to no interest to him makes her stand out as different.

Did you just fucking say it's the grand finale of the series

I want Wander to get hurt because cute happy characters getting mindbroken is my fetish.

The finale's called "The End if the Galaxy" user. Shit's about to go down these next few episodes.

they can't just end the fucking show, this was my backup show on Disney Channel after Gravity Falls kicked the bucket. All I have left after this is Adventure Time, Regular Show, and SU. Maybe Clarence. And those take super fucking long breaks half the time. At least Rick and Morty is coming back sometime.

I'm a shitty person and I've seen every episode of Regular Show to date, I can't think of what episode that scene was from though. Maybe the Hello China episode?

Yeah man, where you been? Disney gave it the axe, unfortunately. Said they had enough episodes for syndication, unfortunately. What is animation to a network with all that awful live action garbage. There is a petition going around with over 17k worth of signatures but general consensus is it will lead to nowhere. Signed it, anyway.

Fucking sucks.

Why don't people just do that thing like the pointless KCA rigging where they set up a rigged voting system to send in multiple signatures? Even if it's IP blocked it could be worked around as well.

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but what's stopping that from happening exactly? Would Disney know or assume anyway?

I also want this because I feel like it would accomplish a lot in regards to character growth - not just for him, but Hater and the others too. Wander's kind of the glue that holds things together, there's a lot of disappointingly untapped potential.

I've seen every episode of all the shows I listed to date. I don't doubt that your guess is right.

>Dominator hurts Wander
>Hater goes berserk in a "Only I'M allowed to defeat him" kind of way

Not sure, probably because tumblr is running it and wouldn't want to do that, let alone could they think it up.

>all of them wanting to weep over Wander's death
If Dominator hurts Wander, that bitch better die.

Yes, exactly.

I want Hater to realize and spill the beans on how Wander isn't actually that bad, only for Wander to wake up and plant a hug on him and Hater going back to wanting to strangle him, if not out of embarrassment.

I have too, actually. Except Clarence.

I'm a casual watcher of SU, never used Tumblr and up until maybe 5 months ago, never seen any part of the fandom aside from unclicked videos on youtube, links on google, and the threads on here. I figured after all the hate and /sug/!!! posts I'd see how it was, it was a fucking nightmare.

It kind of happened in The Greater Hater, but between then and now a lot of great character growth has happened, so I'd love to see this revisited in a more serious fashion.

It's cliche as hell, but it's also one of my personal favorite tropes, so I'm kind of biased.

I'd much rather this petition be as genuine as possible, personally. If we want to prove that this show deserves one more go I want it to earn that.

Yeah, sounds kind of lame but agreed.

Yea I suppose so, but if it would save the show as the only way...

the quick hat pop bothers me even though it's done right

>Jar with a flower on it.

It's probably just a jar of honey.

I still think it's the symbol that matters.

Am I the only one that gets a strange echo of Hater's opening words in Greater Hater?

dem bones

Looks like he's coming, teehee.

What do you guys think it's like living in a world where your body will smear at the slightest movement?

>teehee
Disgusting

I like to think he had his Banjo out because of a deleted sequence where he tried to sing with her and have the positive/negative music thing, where he'd try to sing something nice and she'd counter it or something.

Either that or he was about to sing with her somewhat like that but didn't get to..

now im sad

You'll love Clarence senpai

Why didn't you protect his smile?

hOPE SHE LIKES ME

reminder wander has lost many friends due to age

he faked being old for Sylvia

she will one day die and he will have to find new friends / move on as the cycle continues

>tfw i can help

i think i missed it, what was the episode where wander broke his neck

nevermind, what was the episode where wander broke his leg

Isn't Wander actually immortal?

So since Hater is a skeleton and probably dead does that mean they can be friends forever?

Well he's also capable of feeling pain and also has ass cheeks so I think he has different rules than just being the common skeleton we know.

>Finale isn't called "The Very End"

>It could go with "Buddies stay buddies until the very end"

pay me

Anybody else noticed that they used that intro song from LittleBigPlanet as elevator muzak in "The Day"?
I thought it was pretty interesting.

must be public domain

That's even more depressing of a name.

NEVER HURTS TO HELP

>1000
confirmed major helper

why is it that the WOY threads are always the ones with the most GETS?

>that one time I made a hater joke post of
>NOT ON MY DIME
>somewhat recently and it got good digits

It was one of the most satisfying moments. I still remember the "damn good one hater" responses.

Fun times.

Season 1 had better animation.

Anyone have the episode list for the future? The titles atleast?

8ch.pl/fim/

wat dis

Prove it

I agree, tbqh.

From the last thread.

>dem trips

so when's the next episode?

Very end of this month

>>dem
>loud house

Hey guys, maybe try to keep it bumped for a little while? I'm leaving and I'd love to have this thread to come back to.

>Adventure Time, Regular Show, and SU. Maybe Clarence.

Duuuude, user, you gotta get in on Star Vs the Forces of Evil.

Last bump I can do for awhile too..

Make conversations, reply to someone, post a few good images, talk about ships or even bonepost JUST DON'T LET THE FLAME DIE OUT

That shit is horrid random bullshit, I've seen all the episodes through boredom, time, and a friend who persisted.

Star is the most annoying character I've ever had to watch on screen. The way she talks and shit is horrible.

I wonder why gets are so prized. Like it's one thing to witness one, but whenever someone obtains a get, there's this sense of accomplishment. Been here for a decade and I still don't get it.

Star vs the Forces of Evil has another season coming. Also, if you haven't checked out The Loud House it's a lot better than it seems at first. It's worth giving a shot. I was pleasantly surprised.

>he likes that the male protagonist had a fart scene

Haven't checked those out yet, seems a bit too childish for me. Then again, I thought of Wander that way too.

Bonepost.
TELL ME WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT

Guys, i need a good pic where Wader, Hater, Dominator and Sylvia are together

I'm not sure where you could honestly find one, where the four of them are together.

With Wader, Hater and Dominator it will be enough.

I got a few

But being a Dominator faggot, she's usually the main focus of all of them

Thanks, user.

I like this one a lot.

I'm back! Glad it stayed! Love the threads, wish they'd last longer though.

same

Yeah, not enough people willing to discuss, I guess. I'll keep bumping periodically with art. It will probably be mostly gay.

>all this blushing wander gayness

just post the horrible image that scarred everyone and end it

Not sure what you're going on about, are you talking about the user who posted Wander getting impaled by Dominators horn a few threads ago? That wasn't me.