youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ban memes from Sup Forums

BLLOMMALLLLDDD DRROOMMPPF

YOU CAN'T GET TWO SCOOPS EVERYONE IS EQUAL BLUMPF REEEEE

STOP CLAPPIN

LOL you guys this is a funny meme

That icecream is expensive as fuck. I feel ashamed that I used to buy them.

But wait, i thought the two scoops bit was on CNN news, why are people memeing colbert like this? How is he involved?

HEY! READ THE GODDAMN SIGN, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

COMEY WAS FIRED FOR REQUESTING DOUBLE SCOOPS,
FRODO KRAMPF IS A NAZI IMPEEAAACCHH

Because rightist shills are currently trying to discredit government critical media. Couldn't you tell?

NEXT PERSON WHO CLAPS GETS A DOUBLE SCOOP OF MY FIST RIGHT IN THEIR COCK-HOLSTER!

I would have to say Colbert mentioned it, probably made it the focus of his monologue, as petty as that is. Sometimes, I'm curious how even a hack like Colbert would make a joke or monologue based on something so minor and am somewhat tempted to see it, but then I realize how awful it would be. Seriously, regardless of political persuasion, you should not watch this. It's unfunny garbage.

kek

I hope Moscow is at least paying you to do this and it isn't driven by pure autism.

>Scoop limit 1
Lost it.

Colbert called Sup Forums cucks (literally) and now they're in full damage control.

>Dem Russians hacked the election! There's no way it could have ever been Hillary's fault that she lost! She's a saintly and wonderful human being. Above all criticism! She told me so herself!

LEL

heh, this was clever.

>no fun allowed
Let memes be memes.

YOU WILL CLAP AND LAUGH ONLY AT THE APPOINTED TIMES UNDER PENALTY OF TORTURE!!

you are a silly man mr trump, please stop being president

This is your idea of fun? I feel sad for you.

I'm pretty sure having a giggle at some posts is less sad than getting mad that people who don't share your opinion post on Sup Forums

It's not just Sup Forums, though.
it's over /r9k/ and /bant/

I only laugh at things that are funny but that's just me

DRUMPLINSTINKINS WILL ONLY LAUGH AT MY JOKES AND ADHERE ONLY TO MY SENSE OF HUMOR

>scoop limit

DIET COKE DRONALDF?

why is his face so much more orange than his forehead? is it a spray tan?

Oh you can laugh at any unfunny thing you want to. I know some people who aren't very bright are easily amused, don't let me stop you. Also your caps lock key seems to be stuck fyi

you also seem to like joining threads that upset you

so you are really just baiting for attention

have a free (you)

you should let the fbi know to drop the investigation

OUR PRESIDENT EATS FRIES BEFORE PIZZA
ARGHGHGHGAHGHGH MAKE IT NATIONAL NEWS!
TWO SCOOOOPS DAHNALD!!! ITS CLEAR THAT HES A RUSSIAN AGENT!

this is pathetic damage control tbqh

>eats NY pizza slices with a fork
>eats filet mignon well done
Not my president

ARARJGAHRGHARG MY SENSE OF HUMOR IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS DRUMPLINSKINSKINS!!

Un cono con due gusti, per favore

best one so far

That statement is accurate, it is

>misuse of 8-year old atheist meme
This is what happens when r/the_donald tries to be Sup Forums

ARHARHAHRAHDSDSDGHFDGFG I AM THE FINAL AUTHORITY ON EVERYTHING! YOUR TIME IS OVER DRUMPYGELSTAINSTEINS!

MARNOLD BRANDUMF
I FIRED TWO SCOOPS RIGHT BEFORE I COCKHOLSTERED
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNKF

>autistic screeching

>mfw he is about to be impeached
heh, screencap this!

What's the source of this 2 scoops shit? I was away for a couple of days

GROMBLE
>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka

defend any of it

I don't care what Trump eats, but if i see him eat ketchup with a steak I'm done supporting him

Ironically?

you mean just like during the inauguration?

>fedora doesn't imply that you're a pretentious superior-than-thou faggot
>fedora doesn't imply you're a white knight loser
>fedora only implies that you're an atheist
newfag

He does.
eater.com/2017/2/27/14748346/donald-trump-ketchup-steak

fucking new yorkers

TWO
W
O

DROOMPFTA LOOMPA
DRONDELDY DOO
I ONLY HAVE ONE SCOOP
WHY'D YOU GET TWO?
DROOMPFTA LOOMPA
GRUNFOMLDA DEE
IF YOU FUCKING CLAP
I'LL KILL YOU ON TV

*teleports behind you*

>trying this hard
>doesn't know what white knight is either
You have to go back

346456456456 DIMENSIONAL YOGA

>dat quote
literally sounds like someone in the advanced stages of dementia

vocaroo.com/i/s0HtNmBnqiKV

>liberals are the most butthurt they've been since the election since killing obamacare is something that might actually affect them
>but their incessant whining about nonsense means no one gives a shit what they say
sounds like winning desu

Who is in damage control now faggot
>I feel sad for you

fucking lol

You are obviously

>wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase

How the fuck is this Trump's fault? Holy shit liberals are massive faggots lmao, yeah Trump was the one who personally designed and built the cruise missiles #IMPEACH #NOTMYCRUISEMISSILE

all I want to know is the thing the audience clapped at when they shouldn't

You can always tell how close to the truth someone in the media has come by the resulting amount of threads on 4-chan attacking that person in the media.

Strike another blow for liberty, Stephen Colbert.

>The president isn't responsible for missile attacks because he didn't design and build the missiles!
You are literally this stupid.

When Stephen announced the firing of Comey

i cant tell if youre pretending to be retarded or not. the point is that he repeatedly stated we should not intervene in syria, then intervenes in syria purely to "send a message", wasted 60 million dollars and warned russia and not the congree or out own intelligence agencies. is there anybody from Sup Forums who isnt a double digit iq 3rd world retard?

read again you illiterate reddit subhuman, the missiles failing to destroy an airbase is not trump fault

This kind of reverse psychology never works. It only makes you look retarded.

>the truth
>Trump gets two scoops of ice cream when media guests get one
Man, the libs are onto something big.

that was a power projection. and a week after that safe zones were established. christ those libcucks and shills cant see obvious things.

Aw you're so cute when you're angry! Tickle tickle!

how much did obamas random drone strikes cost?

>"Comey has been fired"
>Uproarious applause
>"Oh I see we have a few Trump supporters in the audience"
>"PUT THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL AND GIVE THEM BOTH BARRELS"

What did he mean by this?

if that was the point you probably should have stuck to that instead of throwing whatever retarded tangentially related jabs in you could think of. instead it comes across like you're just looking for things to bitch about instead of trying to make a coherent point

HOW DARE THOSE FUCKING GOYIM CLAP WHEN NOT AUTHORIZED BY ME.
>libcucks and dems were crying "fire comey"
>after that they say "dont fire him"
>wonder why their dumb libcuck shills are confused

>wasted 60 million dollars and warned russia and not the congree or out own intelligence agencies

Yeah Trump should have totally just dropped 100 megaton nuke in the middle of Moscow. I mean warning Russians what a fucking shit coward!

>I live in a world of pure make-believe
Must be nice for you

obama actually wanted to invade Syria. congress stopped him. Trump only fired a couple of old missiles to warn everyone that he means business.

>republitards actually believe this

Ketchup is ok on certain steaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=buAiY4evc24

>People raging about Trump in the middle of the night.

do you just have selective amnesia?

Because he's a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Glad to see you shut the fuck up and only responded with a shitty reddit tier non-sequitur lmao

blimp
BLIMP
BLIMP

nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html