you are a bad person

Cruel Intentions
To Be Or Not To Be

Life of Brian
Orgazmo
Hot Rod
Hamlet 2
Man Bites Dog

It's like, there's a certain kind of comedy that draws accolades but isn't actually funny. You won't be laughing very often when you watch this movie.

I think the intellectual "critic" audience refuses to consider "stupid comedy" funny, in spite of the fact that it is. It's to distance themselves from the masses. If a critic doesn't distinguish themselves from the plebs, they have no reason to be listened to, so they artificially promote movies like this over the normie comedies we see in theaters. Now they have intellectual taste, they're special, they're distinguished.

I enjoyed In Bruges and The Nice Guys but they're the same way. Comedies for critics rather than comedies that make people laugh. The whole thing is disgusting and manufactured. Comedy doesn't need to be smart, or even good -- the only mark of quality should be whether it's funny, which the movies I've listed here are decidedly not.

Hot Rod is unironically much funnier than the movies referenced in this post.

THE MASK

Step Brothers

imagine going to this length to defend the fact that you're a brainlet who thinks the peak of humour is fart jokes lmfao

>man bites dog
that makes me think your whole list is ironic

these were pretty good

>I enjoyed In Bruges and The Nice Guys
I did too, I didn't know that they were seen as "pleb" tier

Someone

Else

Something

oops

Please

bump

Seth Rogen's only good movie.

Do not believe the memes, this is good.

Hot Fuzz

john dies at the end

Thank you for posting
this was great
i'll check out

GOAT

This one was pretty sad
>I wonder if he still remembers me
>Fortunate song starts playing in the background

Withnail & I

very funny and slightly tragic

What we do in the shadows was a pretty funny documentary style comedy about Vampires.

Best of British.

Quoting shit I can vouch for.
>In Bruges
(this one is really niche, I didn't have much fun due to being with the same personality)
Then there's Guy Ritchie's Snatch! and Lock Stock 2 smoking barrels
Also Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, my recommendations are In Bruges sort of stuff with crime comedy.

Being There

>In Bruges

His brother is the better director

have you ever heard of satire?

I laughed out loud at The Nice Guys yesterday. You are saying that is critic bait? It's like an 80s buddy cop movie.

mandatory post