Untitled

?

ben

Dubs?

alive meme

?
?

Mom, I posted that funny CIA guy on Sup Forums again!

mom my head is burning up again!

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman. Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

shut the fuck up cunt

/dead meme/ general?

brvo noland

Go back to hothead general

>le bane

hotherad

Nice thread OP

as long as hothead keep replying, baneposting will remain alive. i know some of you are in here just for free (you)s, but most of you are legitimately SEETHING

Dr. Pavel, I'm XxX_B1g_gUY_4U_(420)XxX

meme:
?
bg
4u
dead meme
hh

Fin

GOOSEFAT?

CIA: Bane?

CIA Agent I'm Dr Pavel

You're a big sprite