Daily reminder that this house would cost one million dollars anywhere in Europe

Daily reminder that this house would cost one million dollars anywhere in Europe.

What's the incentive of living in Europe past the age 18?

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25310944.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40146180.html
realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/16755899/15-MAIN-Street-Morriston-Ontario-N0B2C0
realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/17030049/168-W-37TH-AVENUE-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Y3W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might help if you told us how much this costs.

A light wood frame construction?
Surely not.

Pic: how european singe family homes are build
>propper brickwalls
>propper ceramic roof tiles

>wood house
>one million dollars
is it made of mahagoni?

>Wood house

What year is it? 1458?

Where I live this would cost around 200k

But it won't be made of wood and cardboard walls

>What's the incentive of living in Europe past the age 18?
because i can afford that and i like i here

>on a hill
why

Depends where you live, Bong. In my state, a house like pic related probably costs anywhere between $250,000-$450,000 depending on how much land it's on and how nice the interior is.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-25310944.html

>What's the incentive of living in Europe past the age 18?
The fact that your immigration laws make it impossible for me to get in, so stop rubbing it in my face faggot.

middleofnowheretown, Montana?

Europe is expensive because there isnt much space and you can travel literally anywhere anytime you want

>Links a fucking dump, instead of embracing our high prices

wew

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40146180.html

In Europe? That house will cost you a million within 30 miles of any major city not in fly over country.

Wow that's a great deal for a 5-bedroom detached house in the united kingd-
>Sunderland

Oh.

That's like 3 million in Vancouver. Hongcouver .

=(

Muh cardboard

This would be $200k in Pennsylvania 40minutes outside of Philly. You don't even need to avoid civilization to get it that cheap. Unless you want to of course.

This house would cost around a million where I live in the US....Jew yorker here so that explains it

If this house costs less than $400,000 than it means the nearest grocery store is 40 miles away or the nearest business is Tom's Tire and Meth Shop

Doubtful. No European country uses dollars to my knowledge.

>what is a mcmansion

>non-existent garden
>looks like shit
>in a terrible neighborhood
>smaller than the american home
>all the rooms inside are tiny

As for OP's pic
>nice lushious garden, probably nice back garden too
>in a nice looking neighborhood
>more aesthetically presentable
>could easily extend with a few more rooms yet still have a yard
>way cheaper
>you'd be living in america which completely fucking bypasses everything anyway

Not to mention £200k = $350k (give or take).

Dead wrong. We're not all Brits/French.

>Be American
>Have to drive 40 minutes just to reach civilisation

tornado alley-fag detected.

Daily reminder this penthouse anywhere in a major US city would cost at least one million dollars.

What's the incentive of living in the US?

Where did you get that housing prices in Europe are higher?Maybe in the UK but they're lower anywhere else

>deluxe cuckshed
lol nothx

Hungary is a 3rd world country so not comparable. Everything is cheap in 3rd world countries

>visit family in the usa
>have a great time
>no memes, didn't get shot, not many mexicans or black people, nice enough locals
>they're building a house opposite my relatives
>watching them
>they just start pouring concrete onto dirt, more and more of it
>what the fuck am i looking at
>they're putting in the basement as a foundation
>by pouring concrete onto a flat piece of earth
>ask my uncle about this
>"Oh yeah, everywhere does that. You have to spend a lot on floor repairs."

CORGI course for structural foundations in the UK: 1 year
Equivalent course in the US: 2 days

I legit don't want that much house. 1200 ft^2 on maybe ~1/3 acre.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>WANTING TO LIVE IN MEDELLIN COLUMBIA

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

SHOULDN'T THE MARKET BE INFLATED FROM ALL THE COCAINE DEALERS OUTBIDDING EACHOTHER

daily reminder that a house that large would cost more than 2 million dollars anywhere in vancouver

Wood is actually a better option. Some people opt for insulated concrete formed houses which are good and optimal but aren't as good as they ought to be. If you're going to build a house, build one out of wooden frames, then insulate the fucker multiple times on the outside, then nail strapping on, then your siding; it'd be cheap, perfect for sound-proofing and heat.

anywhere betweeen $165k-2 million

Basically, anywhere in the south vs some nice neighborhood in LA like PV.

On average, it would cost 250-500k in most places in the US though.

>muh regulations

Fuck off. It's called the Land of the Free you dunce

Vancouver is shit.

Develop a useful skill faggot

>Philly
>Civilization
Here have this rare pepe for making me laugh

Yeah, that's actually ideal, you faggot city bitch.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

American houses are like the ones my Dutch relatives in SA live in. They are cheaply made.

In europe there is a reason a 400 year old house costs so much. It will never fall.

Medellin is one of the most beautiful cities ive lived in, and I travel the world regularly.

> HOW MUCH DOES IT COST

200-250k USD for a fully decked out penthouse.

>be British
>get killed with a machete in the streets and have your police calmly listen to the man explain why he did it
If I want to drive to civilization I'll get in my bigass pickup truck and drive there, faggot. I'll have to drive across my 400 acres of land first.

Where I live this would clock in about 225-240K

Is it actually that hard to get in? What requirement are you missing?

Structural slabs are really unneccesary if you are okay with a little bit of cracking.

It doesn't matter, it is virtually impossible for Europeans to move to the USA and vice versa.

AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

But the US has modular housing that goes up in days

It takes about 50 years to get building permission in the UK unless you are a billionaire developing conglomerate.

yeah but they last

t. living in home of family of four generations

This house in Scandinavia would be 700,000- 1,000,000 USD.
Scandinavia having among the most expensive real estate market in Europe.

So your assumption of a Million dollars is actually accurate, depending on the area. In any medium city, perhaps a little less than a million, around 800,000 usd perhaps.

There all owned by Chinese.
加拿大很傻比wwwww

If you're going to build something, build it properly.

holy shit what a dump. does England hate trees.

>mfw Ontarian

realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/16755899/15-MAIN-Street-Morriston-Ontario-N0B2C0

ITS OK, THE PROBLEM IS ITS MEDELLIN

THATS A 5 MIL APT IN NYC

Our housing prices are fairly high, owing to scarce ground to build on, but at least our houses aren't made of wood lmao.

It looked like complete shit and was being slapped together by people who had no idea what they were doing.

why would you want to live in the city?
>full of liberals
>shitty air quality
>everything is expensive

I can't wait until i finish college next spring here in California and move to Virginia
>cheap cost of living, meaning i can live in a modern house and have plenty of money left over to do hobbies
>tons of conservative white people
>dindu's are isolated to the ghetto's
>VA is hands down top 5 states for culture/history

There's 3 options:
a) inject a million dollars into the economy
b) marry an American citizen someone (would rather not get JUSTed)
c) hope a company employs you (which requires them to sponsor you by going through the hassle to get a work visa for you)
Being as I have a very common comp science degree, unless I win the lottery, I'm fucked.

About 150 000 Euro in Romania, but, then again, it is Romania.

where do you live m8? i live on 12 acres and the closest store is like five minutes tops.

>tfw not in a cardboard american house
>tfw not living in a dutch swamp
>tfw living in finely constructed georgian brick house on a hill

>dollars
>Europe

Mm'kay. Home ownership is fine as long as you save, it's really not that hard. Finish school, live with parents for another five years whilst working and saving. Put down a deposit after that then bail

How houses are built depends entirely on the region genius.

This would probably go for 180k € in the countryside, 400k € near medium sized cities 700k € in western Paris suburban area.

>anywhere that's not in san francisco or the jew suburbs of NYC must be the middle of nowhere

>hill
I hope you tumble down while trying to climb that monster.

Hills are murder wake up sheeple

UK also have crazy real estate prices

>unless I win the lottery, I'm fucked
>marry an American citizen

>British accent
>Not finding an American woman who wants to marry you

W E W
E
W

Why are americans so poor?

That house costs $2M in NY or NJ

Most American women will NOT get with an uncut british lad tbqh.

Maybe if you get cut you'd have some luck.

>Columbia

Colombia, nigger

>>British accent
>>Not finding an American woman who wants to marry you
I'd rather not end up like Fraser, marriage is a no go for me unless I end up having a mid-life crisis that changes that. Besides, I don't have a British accent, I have a [spoiler]Welsh[/spoiler] accent.

i bet it was impeccable when whitey lived there

Detroit pre-niggers

>Public transportation
KEK

>comp science degree
In this case you just have to be a little bit better than an average Pajeet or Yang. And you can speak English properly, which is a major advantage.

You'd be truly fucked if you had a liberal arts degree.

WHATEVER JUST BRING ME THE COCAINA

America was literally built off the backs of people of color, perhaps you should show them some respect.

>only 1 million
I wish. Not in my neighbourhood that's for sure.

realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/17030049/168-W-37TH-AVENUE-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5Y3W8

$4.2 million Vancouver mansion with vintage 1980s interior.

disgusting.

im moving with my gf back to Virginia from California in about two weeks. the house we have there would easily cost 2 million in my area in California, not including the land it's on. shit is crazy.

>Shitty drywall interior
>Hideous Nu-World vinyl and faux-brick design that gets rekt by gusts of stiff wind
>Local murder rate probably 2x that of most west European averages despite being "safe" by US standards
>High obesity rate
>Rammed-earth foundation of hard clay that even the shrubs and chemical lawn struggle to grow on
>Probably nowhere near anywhere cultured
>Probably in the middle of suburban sprawl with the only ameneties nearby being chain food joints selling pseudofood (Olive Garden, Applebees, Mcdonalds) or chain stores
>Have to goy yourself out to a big bank for some horrid mortgage or three
>Horrible car-centric infrastructure
>Demographics void of white people age 18-35, mostly just baby boomers and children and now immigrants especially chinks and poo in loos
Location (crime, demographics, airport, culture) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Build quality >>>>>>> Garden >>>> Internal volume of home.

18-35 year olds are best suited for a well-made loft with an A/V room, PC room, bedroom, kitchen and storage, in a place where all the white young adults live so you can actually have a dating life and not be stuck with elderly women. Should be in a fairly urban but not ghetto area with small stores with specialty items, tech and growth economies, infrastructure allowing walking and biking and other White First-World transportation methods.

Pic related is way better than OP's cardboard lardhanger.

>be me
>n.irish accent
>come to Canada
>irish enough but sufficient scottish tones that people aren't sure where it's from
>panties get moist when I speak

No jokes. Almost every single day someone comments on my glorious accent.

No it was built on the backs of hard working wealthy folk who deserve tons of tax breaks from our government at the expense of everyone else.

SMALL HOUSES ARE OUR THING

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION REEEEE

Post where you live

They picked cotton 150 years ago and haven't worked since.

Canadians are British you stupid cunt
You've abandoned your children and now see what they've become.

It's difficult as fuck to move to America as a white european.