How did a Mexican lawyer become so operator? did he go to school of Americas for that?

How did a Mexican lawyer become so operator? did he go to school of Americas for that?

>Lawyer
>sneaky, slippery, scheaming, sly, smart
That's 99% of operator skills right there.

now that the dust has settled, can we finally agree that he mouthraped that one mexican gangster?

All those guards were super incompetent at the end

that would be dumb
you don't put your dick in the mouth of someone you're torturing unless you want your dick bitten off

"Don't bite the dick that tortures you"
-Mexican proverb

Why did he carry water jug for then?
He was just intimidating him..

Whatever you imagined happened.

Villeneuve didn't left that visual information out so the "secret underground dissecting club" can put the pieces together to form a singular universal answer.
By amping up the tension and then not showing the actual action every viewer forms his own personal mental picture of what is happening and that way it's much more impactful than just showing someone waterboarding/raping someone.
Also the shot mimmicks the shutting off the video camera and Brolin leaving the room so he doesn't have to watch it.

So whatever you thought happened could and can be true.

If a Mexican isn't a farmer, they're fairly gangster.

Have you never been so angry that you became a murder hobo?

being a "gangster" isn't being an operator. the cartels regularly get their shit kicked in by the mexican army when their corrupt government actually lets them do their job

>tfw they even added the raised sights for supressor use to the Mark23 he´s using
Whoever was responsible for the guns in that movie knew what he was doing.

was he mexican or columbian? he was called medillein or whatever the fuck

He did the hip thing to make the mexican gangster uncomfortable and exert his dominance over him. Nothing really suggests it was a sexual thing beyond that; the water jug told us more of his intent.

>shitcario
If you thought this "movie" was good in any way you are a fucking moron

never change Sup Forums, never change

Am I the only one who during this scene was thinking "damm, that is the closes we will ever got to Splinter Cell the movie," I am?

>fucking retarded characters
>fucking retarded dialog
>fucking retarded sets
>fucking retarded plot
>absolutely fucking retarded cringe inducing pile of shit ending where del toro reveals that he's completely lost whatever it was that he once desperately pretended to have
-3/10 fucking garbage

(you)

name one scene that you actually liked enough to remember without having to look one up

oh, you can't?

THAT'S CRAZY

Not him, but

>opening scene with the death house
>crossing the border back into America
>Emily Blunt almost being killed by M'ask You Sumthin
>the tunnel scene
>Benicio going full operator
>Benicio forcing Blunt to sign off in the entire operation
>(You)

Those Delta Force guys were more scary and intimidating.

They barely show up in operator movies and aren't jacked off like Navy Seals.

Why the fuck would I?
I liked movie, why would I have to remember any scene?
I have more important things in life than movies and Sup Forums.

>projecting this hard

just cause you are a foggy headed waste of space and cant remember what you ate for breakfast doesnt mean everyone else is

>children try really really hard to support opinions they've been told to have
>and fail

border xing no enough for u?

Comments of this quality deserve recognition

>someone is not sharing my opinion
>he needs to do an hero