Why don't we see many pit bulls in movies? Are they difficult to train, or something?

Why don't we see many pit bulls in movies? Are they difficult to train, or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill all dogs

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Pitbull is the nigger of dogs.

>implying dogs aren't already are the niggers of dogs

Pitbulls don't bark. At least my didn't. He could only growl

They want too much money, and other dog breeds are all cgi anyway.

Looks like Stephen Graham tbphwy.

this breed is a crime against nature. just cruel

pitbulls are badass

Same could be said about you

Because most movies aren't about ignorant blacks and those are the people who tend to have pit bulls.

I would shoot that cunt right in the head. Dogs are for trailer park scum and niggers

LOL!

Nigger spotted

t. wagie who only has time to drink himself to sleep after a 10 hour shift at target

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

youtube.com/watch?v=EZHx4Q8Zrhk

who was in the wrong here?

I heard that their brains get too big for their skulls,l and you have to put them down when that happens. Dogs off war.

What kind of sausage?

>all those "dogz dindu nuffins" comments

wew

>poisoning animals
>smoking long cigars
Classic homosexual

All dogs do this though.
Even police dogs that are trained for years and years.

as someone who loves dogs i completely agree with you posioning retards barking mutts who are not trained properly.

God speed user.

Satriale's of course

You're the nigger of this thread

the niggers of dogs

that are trained to attack?

Kek!

SAUSEECH FOR YOOOOOOU

If the owner is losing a fight or getting beaten up, almost all dogs will start attacking their owner too, because they think they can now be the alpha.
Dogs don't love you, they're afraid of you.

You dont see MOST breeds represented in film user.
Whats the last movie with a labradoodle you can remember.

stop abusing animals you moron

stop trolling Sup Forums moron

>gets beat up by homo in yoga pants
>attacked by own dog
JUST

reminder to only get female dogs or they will kill you and eat you attempting to become the alpha.

Maybe if your dog is shit and you have a terrible relationship with it.

My dog "saved" me from being attacked by other dogs plenty of times dodnt actually do anything worthwhile and I wasn't in any real danger, but it's the thought that counts.

Ye bruh, you definitley have 0 reading comprehension.

>the thought

dogs do not think

were you trying to make a point with this post?

/ourguy/
/ourdog/

That dog could sell anything!

t. muslim faggot who's more inbred than a pitbull

Because they're not our dogs Chief. Not anymore.

>calls his dog "dog"
yeah sounds like he really trained that one well

>Falling for the mauling jew

I approve of this.

>for your next project watermelons