Would it hurt to get hit by Cap's shield...

Would it hurt to get hit by Cap's shield? I mean if it's made of W-vibranium wouldn't hits from either side just be absorbed?

Aside from "Cabin in the Woods", how would the Scooby gang fare a horror movie scenario? You know, done fairly dark but also faithful (like Afterlife with Archie).

I want to hate "Totally Awesome Hulk" but I really don't. Should I an hero?

I keep wondering if someone did an art edit "The Unpotatoable Squirrel Girl" would the book be worth reading, or is the writing as terrible as the "art"?

MCU Tony was wrong.

Watchmen: the Movie has a better end than the book.

Vampire Jubilee is best Jubilee.

Batman is the least interesting thing about Batman.

DC Comics should retire Superman entirely. Like he can still be alive, but maybe have him be a background character who doesn't really interact with the rest of the books. He can still be the deus ex machina, but there are good characters who get ignored entirely. There could be an arc though, and that would be pretty good. About Supes going basically into hiding.

I really liked GotG, I really wish they weren't doing a sequel at all though. It's too bad that every Marvel Property has to be a franchise now. Speaking of which, Fan4dicks wasn't a terrible movie, just really unnecessary sort of felt like a remake of "The Explorers".

The Thor movies are REALLY the worst of the MCU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGBID5G2RB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congratulations 63% correct is still a passing grade.

You really have to kind of pick a topic before starting a thread

If Dick Grayson got swapped into the Marvel Universe, would he be a nobody? What if he'd been swapped for Frank Castle, would Castle in the absence of his hometown criminals, retire?

If there was a 2016 Marvel Vs DC/DC vs. Marvel would the match-ups be all switched up? Would Deadpool figure it all out (& make Harley a mom?),

I really liked Batman Beyond, wish they still made new episodes.

I always wanted Velma more than Daphne, not because of THICK or anything, just thought that Daphne would be a bitch..... that Velma would be comfy to snuggle with.

If they do a sequel/remake/reimagining of F4, I want it to be a Kaiju movie. I mean Foom needs to make a screen appearance. Maybe ALL of Monster Island, plus it would be cool to see something like a mix between a Superhero movie and Pac Rim.

Thanos gave me chills at the end of The Avengers, it's too bad he seems silly in the MCU now.

Spidergwen a cute, I want a team up with her and May-Day. Also, I want a cross-over with X23 and BatCass.

The Falcon in the MCU seems like a gimped version of War Machine. I mean he has a bulletproof suit, that flies, and has a tech-visor, and shoots stuff. But the Falcon Punch is a regular punch and not a Steelsmash.

The entertainment would is too busy falling over itself to make every little snowflake happy. I didn't demand that people give me preferred treatment because of my nerdiness, or weird interests, I just lived through everyone being an asshole. I hate the whole "check your priv" shit.

Why you gotta hate on Jubilee? I don't think that opinion was THAT bad.
Like fuck I do. (ice'nay ubs'day)

Ghost Rider was my favorite comic, growing up. Nick Coppola dissapointed.

What happens when Miles runs out of web-fluid? Is he secretly a genius, or is it a question that Q hopes we never ask?

Can the mutant Multiple Man/Madrox populate a city, or a world? Does each clone retain a decent percentage of the the whole's durability, or would like the 1/10,000's bullets (if he was holding a gun) do less damage than a spit-wad?

If there are all these time-travel powered characters, how are any deaths/major events at all permanent? I mean anything happens and Bwoomp! undone.

Would the Symbiote eventually be sub to Parker? It craves being attached to him and it's you know, HURT by the separation, but if it got to the point where it decided that being WITH Parker would be better than being without, would it be able to JUST be his suit?

If Hawkeye shot a pencil up Wolverine's nose (into his brain), would it effectively kill him?

Who's better, Tony Stark or Lex Luthor?

Bumping for more

If the Marvel family were systematically killed off, and only Billy or Mary was left, would The One be stronger for it?

Reality is the best Infinity Gem. Seriously, would could depower or warp each of the other gems then take them, then turn them back.

Could T'Challa stop the Juggernaut?

Did Xtreme X-men end or was it all a dream or something? I mean Rogue was crazy powerful in that.

Is Booster Gold basically like Gwenpool, you know but from the FUTURE!!! instead. If that's the case, I could get behind that, he could be one of my favorite DC characters (even without reading MOST of his stuff).

Blade was an okay character (I first encountered him in Rise of the Midnight Sons, was surprised to hear about Wesnipes putting out a movie as him). I thought the first movie was good, but 2 stunk out loud and did a lot towards ruining vampires for everyone.

Bobby gay is garbage. I hope that Jean's Mindwash is called out.

It was Skrulls all along!

Why didn't Peter just find the RIGHT costume machine on B.W.?

I miss my rose tinted glasses. Cartoons from my youth are not NEARLY as good as I remember.

I get that these boards all come from an interest in Japanese culture, etc. But I still don't get why Anime/Manga threads live as long as they do.

>Blade was good
>Blade 2 sucked
Thread discarded

>Aside from "Cabin in the Woods", how would the Scooby gang fare a horror movie scenario? You know, done fairly dark but also faithful (like Afterlife with Archie).

Did you not see Zombie Island, user? They do fine.

Thanks!

Why doesn't IDW or DC (who seems to be doing new HB comics) finish the story of PoDW? I need to know how it all ends.

Did Cable cease existing once his version of the Future disappeared? Same question, only Bishop(?).

If there were 2 Deadpool hands left over after he gets "killed" would there be 2 Deadpools?

Where do new Smurfs come from? Smurfette isn't actually a Smurf. Loli-Smurf isn't old enough for Breedin' and Granny Smurf has a batcave.

Why do Disney babies all look like the same parent as their sex? Lady and the Tramp's puppies all look like one or the other, and the BOY is basically Tramp II. Dr. and Captain A are the same.

Since there's Lego Marvel and Lego DC, could there be a Lego Marvel Vs. DC? (CG animated film, if that's not obvious)

I seem to remember a show about some heroes collecting "artifacts" that Dracula was going to use to take over the world, can't recall if it was Live or a toon... it'd make a great cartoon though.

If you degloved the Odinson, or Jane, or whoever (then donned it like a glove), would the skin be worthy of Odin's spell?

If MCU Tony tricked out everyone's suits, why didn't he pull the trick he did in Ultimates? (I.e. build fail-safes into each suit he makes).

Why aren't there b.g. characters thrown into the MCU movies? I mean really, would it be SO HARD to put someone in costume into a scene just being arbitrary? I want to see some super criminal fleeing the scene or some street level dude ducking out of the way of the camera. Moon Knight anyone?

Is Banner dead in 616? Seems like he'd be a legit player now that he has no rage issues (possibly).

James was irresponsible calling in a Vision blast like that, it could have KILLED Sam.

What happened to ultimate Jessica Drew? She being a Parker Clone in heaven now?

I miss the "Disney Afternoon" except for Bonkers! I liked that show better when it was Marsupalami or Raw Toonage, or whatever the fuck it started life as.

C'mon man! B2's necksmokers were like the asshole kid on the playground. My guy has shields against ALL of your attacks! Stakes? Bone Shields! Sunlight? Bone Skin. Neck covered in chintaneous armor? Predator jaws! Even silver ...shrapnel didn't seem to touch them. Might as well be Twilight at that point.

It might be a stretch to say this, (it's even called out in CitW) but Zombie Island, Redneck Zombies, seems like they'd do fine against zombies, I meant like against Jason or Freddy, or the Universal Monsters or something.

The new Disney shorts are comedy GOLD.

Ever wonder what happens after Goof Troop? I do. I had a dream about it, but this isn't the thread for that.

Animaniacs was WAY too good for us. It was like Tiny Toons, sorta, but improved in EVERY WAY. (near total lack of Fifi aside).

Why was Mega Man so bad it was good? I really don't know. I should have HATED the shit out of that show, but I didn't.

Why aren't there any legit interactive shows? Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future (which was only animated on VHS) was great, and a decent SatAM show too, for Live Action.

What happened to shows based loosely on video games? I loved Captain N, I loved Saturday Supercade, and even loved that weird one with Bigfoot (King of the Monster Trucks), plus dude from Wizards and Warriors, and that tomato guy.

Was Jr. a clue that James Bond Jr.'s mom fucked a spy? I mean he's named after his "uncle" James, but c'mon!

Why aren't there any creepy cartoons anymore? I mean we had LOADS of them in the early 2000's and now... nope (Edgar and whatever her name is is NOT what I mean... and Mona the Vampire is Klasky Cshitpo level crap).

What do we have to do to get a new D&D cartoon? I had such wood for the redhead.

How has Spongebob lasted this long? it's like the Seinfeld of cartoons.

Is Cletus Cassidy alive in 616? Is the main Marvel U still CALLED 616?

I'd skrullfuck a Skrull.

Why is it so funny to see Vision in normal clothing?

>Why is it so funny to see Vision in normal clothing?

It's just a sight gag.

>If Hawkeye shot a pencil up Wolverine's nose (into his brain), would it effectively kill him?

momentarily, but then he would heal.
I think at the moment, the only way to actually kill Wolverine is to drop him in the middle of the ocean, since his skeleton would make him sink, essentially causing him to drown over and over and over and over again.

Why isn't there a Marvel Team-up movie/book/TV Special of Peter Porker, Howard the Duck and Rocket? All 3 are kind of assholes and it would be like... SO GOOD! Plus they could re-enact the recruitment scene from First Class with Puck out in some Space-Bar. MARVEL, GET ON IT!!!

Why can't the All New All Female Ghostbusters be a sequel to the cartoon? I mean that one girl's hair looks like cartoon Egon's hair. Plus I mean... EGB was basically the equal opportunity version of RGB (yet I loved it).

Is there a DC equivalent of the Infinity Gauntlet? How about the Cosmic Cubes? Are both of those just an imitation of something FROM DC already?

Why is Shuma Gorath made for Sex?

If you could have any fictional gal carry your seed/legacy, who would it be? Would it be Shulk? I mean she'd totally be able to protect any offspring with her muscly..........everything.

Is the Speed Force shared like the power of Shazam? I mean if 2 or more speedsters are all running around at the same time, does their shared speed become reduced?

What happened to the OTHER colors/types of Kryptonite? I remember when we used to play (yes WE, I didn't forget playing with you on the playground, stupid.) errm... where was I? Oh, I remember when you used to say "I'm Superman!" and I was like, "Well, I have BLUE KRYPTONITE!" and then confusion happened and I'd be able to win because no one else knew what blue K did.

Could Rogue absorb Absorbing Man's absorption powers?

If Batman had a Bat to take down Kurt Langstrom, would it be called the Batman-Man-Bat-Bat?

Why doesn't Lex just tip a bullet with Kryptonite?

If you filled Wolverine's lungs with expanding foam, making it impossible to breathe, would he just get madder at you?

What if Katia causes the CATyclism?

If you could get rid of a Sup Forums character that you totally hate, would it be worth the ire if EVERYONE knew that you were responsible?

Does anyone else think that Harley Quinn - Heroine is a paint chip eatin' moronic?

@82743496
>no (you)
>unlimited blog works

>Would it hurt to get hit by Cap's shield? I mean if it's made of W-vibranium wouldn't hits from either side just be absorbed?
I've decided to stop thinking about this. Vibranium is bullshit

Yeah, I just don't get why it makes me laugh EVERY TIME.

But what if he shot it like, REALLY far? Maybe the new brain would push it out and I'm not thinking this out enough is all... Maybe if it was covered in one way barbs, or like, a porcupine quill. Something that wouldn't be easy to dislodge. I suppose it would just turn him into that retarded wolverine guy... Durgan? Lagin? Drake? I dunno, he had a face tattoo and a mohawk I think.

Does Count Duckula's theme ever get stuck in your head?

What was the draw with Ed Edd and Eddy? That show, I gave it more chances to be... watchable and it always failed.

Why would I follow that up with a Rick and Morty bump? R & M is G-R-E-A-T. They have the same names as that bird and raccoon, don't they? you know, the ones from Normal Show I think it's called (don't quote me)..

Do THOSE SCENES from Disney movies make your eyes water up a little? You know, like when Stitch is all emo and reading the Ugly Duckling to himself, or really ANY scene in a show that does that. I hate that I can be manipulated with such a crude trick. Not like tear jerking or anything, just like damp. (except when Mufasa died... fucking NIAGRA FALLS there.). Same when dads say "I'm proud of you." fucking gets me every time.

Have you ever talked to the screen or page? You know, like Bastion does repeatedly in TN-ES.

Why does parenthood change the fundamentals of thought? I can watch a show aimed at kids that I wouldn't have given to wet farts about if not for my kid. (FiM, for one.)

Why did I like Kim Possible? It was like ALL Daphne, and like I said before, I thought Daphne was a bitch.

Why does it seem like Caillou has terminal cancer? Wishful thinking? I feel a little bad turning that show off, like "he tries SO HARD to be interesting, just watch for a few more minutes" and I'm all NOPE.

I got this pic from a draw-request purple-specific thread. always liked it.

Do they ever explore the properties of Ben's orange bricks? I mean are they actual stone? Does he have any sense of feeling, or is it like a weird full body cast?

Is Squirrel Girl's tail REALLY part of her body? Seems weird to have a bushy tail and no other fur at all. Unless you know, that bikini is just where she hasn't shaved. She'd smell so MUSKY.

Is it weird that MUTANT-BAD, metahuman-shrug is the standard reaction? I'd figure it would be like open-season on capes almost all the time, if it was on 1 group specifically.

For REAL, whoever keeps rebooting the Fantastic 4. KAIJU MOVIE! -that is all.

Does anyone else got 0 interest in a Thundercats live-action movie? I'd SO rather see a NEW He-Man though.

Would the Suicide Squad be able to take the Runaways? I mean both seem to be semi government projects, and both feature metas and like... both seem down to bring the pain. Might make a good action movie. (Is the Marvel reformed criminal team called the Runaways? I think that's what they're called.).

I used to think Booster Gold was DC's version of Speedball. Like when I was reading Death of Superman (back in the day) I thought, DUDE, you need to totally get out of there.

How many Avengers are Mutants? I suppose it's more like how many USED to be Mutants, is a more fitting question.

Wouldn't a "New Fantastic 4" be great? Like if Sony and Universal, and whoever owns Hulk's movie rights got together and... OKAY, THAT'S the all I have to say about F4.

Kaiju.

You know what was great? The monocolor Marvel stories. It would be pretty neat to see DC (or Image/Dark horse, if they still exist)copy that.

Is Megan Fox ever going to get pretty? I can't fap to April O'Neil anymore.

Almost done here, friendo.

Maybe it only vibraniums when Cap NEEDS it to, Maybe it's like "it's VIBRANYUM, I Don' gotta splain shit!" I don't know though.

Does anyone still read web-comics?

Does anyone else miss the "idea" threads?

Is it SO hard to make spandex look believable in a movie? I mean Spider-man looked SWELL in CW. I don't know how it's not more common. Don't get me started on Venom-suit (cover that shit in KY or Mineral oil BAM instant symbiot).

Was I the only person who thought that Heath Ledger's Joker wasn't the penultimate?

Who has the FASTEST healing factor? Who has the most complete one?

Is Agents of Shield or Peggy Carter part of the MCU, the MTVU or something else, MNU? For that matter, is the Netflix U connected to EITHER?

Can the DC Sneiderverse get retconned and rebooted already? I liked Routh playing Reeves.

Am I crazy to WANT that Punisher show as much as I do? I liked Jane in the role, but WOW! This is so much of a better fit.

Is there a show like ABC Weekend Special? that shit was... incomparible.

I really would love to see what that 90's Ghost Rider cartoon would have looked like. The toys were alright.

>Is it SO hard to make spandex look believable in a movie? I mean Spider-man looked SWELL in CW. I don't know how it's not more common. Don't get me started on Venom-suit (cover that shit in KY or Mineral oil BAM instant symbiot).

It really shouldn't be hard. Real athletic people wear shit like it all the time.

Yet cape movies all have rubber nips instead.

If Kitty and Vision BOTH went insubstantial could they still interact with each other?

Just remembered Vision in normal clothes again.

Would time travel powers allow someone to copy the supersoldier serum? I mean that seems like an OBVIOUS use.

Is Jason Momoa memoah? Memhoeh... Is Khal Drogo going to be the ONLY cool thing about Aquaman? I like how the toys come WITH and without tattoos.

Why can't I say colloquialism? it shouldn't be hard, but it's like colokeelusm coleecovision, fuck it.

Can Richards blow his hands up like balloons?

Why couldn't Miles just call himself the Scarlet Spider, or Webster, or Spider-Sting, or ANYTHING except Spider-Man? It just makes me like him so much less. You know, like NEW BRIAN.

There was going to be an Aliens cartoon also, how did that not happen?

Anyone see Mighty Max? It was also pretty great.

I shouldn't have watched the PPG movie right before I saw Superman Returns, it made me laugh so hard when he's tearing ass through the city. Same with Matrix 3 (?) maybe 2, same scene.

Did that studio shutter when they stopped making cartoons, the Mighty Max one, I think they also did a Ultra comics cartoon too, and the Tales From the Cryptkeeper show... everything was, if you'll excuse the phrasing, Darker, and Edgier, but in a GOOD WAY. like all the edges were very well defined, and the lines were in fact quite dark. I liked it. Like old EC comics

this is the last one, i swear.

Squirrel Girl is really good if you like funny, light humor that doesn't take itself to seriously and your soul hasn't been twisted into a dark pit of cynicism by years of browsing Sup Forums. It probably also helps to be between the age 16 and 30.

>Would it hurt to get hit by Cap's shield? I mean if it's made of W-vibranium wouldn't hits from either side just be absorbed?
Cap's shield is one of the most inconsistent things in the MU. It does whatever the plot requires.

>Why couldn't Miles just call himself the Scarlet Spider, or Webster, or Spider-Sting, or ANYTHING except Spider-Man? It just makes me like him so much less. You know, like NEW BRIAN.
Because in his world he was THE Spider-Man and that's what's he's always been
>If Kitty and Vision BOTH went insubstantial could they still interact with each other?
Probably not, Vision makes his Density really small Kitty just because intangible
>Can Richards blow his hands up like balloons?
No? There's no hole for him to blow air into
>Would time travel powers allow someone to copy the supersoldier serum? I mean that seems like an OBVIOUS use.
Maybe but why? If you have time travel why go for that it's not that great Cap is just extraordinary on his own

>in his world he was THE Spider-Man
I mean, YEAH, but it was like if some Britain's Got Talent asshole started calling himself David Bowie, and did covers of Bowie's music and everyone just... accepted it. I'd be mad about that too.
>Probably not. No? Maybe but why?
All solid points.

He has Parker's blessing to call himself Spider-Man and he's arguably a better hero
Okay well No, No, Yes but why

>Parker's blessing
...was tacked n because the writers know that they've hijacked an established franchise to boost sales for a new character. ANAD is chock full of that though, so yeah.

I was being genuine though about you raising solid points. Kitty and Viz's intangness are both different. Funny as it would be, you're right that there's no way to blow up his hand no matter how much I want it, and I suppose time travel could award you much better than super soldier sauce (besides, who'd operate the vita-ray anyhow, right?).

I'm not salty or anything, I just don't get how threads that are much MUCH further off topic can thrive like they do.

Also Hate being on call and getting called 6 hours after previous shift.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGBID5G2RB0

Yeah I saw that while researching for the thread, the thing it fails to answer though, is what effects the vibraniumwould have on the impact. For the much more interesting notion of caps murder-kicks. Dirty pool, but I'd have done the same.

you're half a shit bag

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

I mean, it must do something as a single hit is enough to take down most Hydra soldiers.

>Aside from "Cabin in the Woods", how would the Scooby gang fare a horror movie scenario? You know, done fairly dark but also faithful (like Afterlife with Archie).
They all managed to escape Zombie Island in one piece, and that's the closest they've been to a true horror movie scenario of actual monsters. They would only struggle perhaps with a completely bullshit

>I want to hate "Totally Awesome Hulk" but I really don't. Should I an hero?
Stop feeling pressured to like or hate things because of whatever reason be it peer pressure or personal feelings about somebody involved. If you like something, just accept you like it.

>I keep wondering if someone did an art edit "The Unpotatoable Squirrel Girl" would the book be worth reading, or is the writing as terrible as the "art"?
From what I've seen, the writing isn't really all that great either, but it's nothing on the artwork. Like an average girl looks like a 9 next to an ugly girl, it's hard to judge the writing when you're distracted by the art. Only a redraw with decent art could show if the writing itself was good enough.

>MCU Tony was wrong.
>Watchmen: the Movie has a better end than the book.
>Vampire Jubilee is best Jubilee.
>Batman is the least interesting thing about Batman.
Agreed on all points

>DC Comics should retire Superman entirely.
This can be said for lots of the long-running heroes and even some villains. But sadly, these are also the characters that sell best, so we just have to accept they'll be rebooted forever.

>The Thor movies are REALLY the worst of the MCU.
The worst MCU movie is still better than most other superhero films though.

Don't ask so many questions per post, it's impossible to answer them all with the word limit.

>If Dick Grayson got swapped into the Marvel Universe, would he be a nobody? What if he'd been swapped for Frank Castle, would Castle in the absence of his hometown criminals, retire?
Dick could do well kicking around Hells Kitchen with the likes of Daredevil. He would be let into the Avengers at one point for sure.
Frank would arguably be even more brutal in a shithole like Gotham. He would keep getting stopped by Bats, but putting him in Arkham or Blackgate would be even more of a bloodbath. He would only stop when he's dead.

>I really liked Batman Beyond, wish they still made new episodes.
Most of Sup Forums would agree. Believe they made a comic follow up though.

>I always wanted Velma more than Daphne, not because of THICK or anything, just thought that Daphne would be a bitch..... that Velma would be comfy to snuggle with.
Kind of like Aerith and Tifa in Final Fantasy 7, people mix up their personalities due to their designs. Velma has always been by FAR the bitchier of the two, while Daphne is far more mellow and up for romantic stuff.

>If they do a sequel/remake/reimagining of F4, I want it to be a Kaiju movie. I mean Foom needs to make a screen appearance. Maybe ALL of Monster Island, plus it would be cool to see something like a mix between a Superhero movie and Pac Rim.
A F4 remake can only work if they stop doing the fucking origin story, so fuck it, make it a Kaiju movie.

Is it the comic edit? I'm terrible at lettering, I did a good job with the eyes IMHO. It was hilarious to me when I made it though.

Nah, just loads of pain made my endorphins kick into overdrive.

I like you. I usually just save these questions for the random "ama" threads, but I couldn't be assed to find one.