B..but arent libtards telling us we can only enjoy shows and characters we can identify with?

b..but arent libtards telling us we can only enjoy shows and characters we can identify with?

race traitors should go before muslims and mexicans desu

>being this insecure about tv and movies
fucking inbred redneck

Atlanta's the odd man out in that setup. It's not about empowering blacks or how difficult it is to be black in a white dominated middle-class or whatever the fuck Black-ish is actually. It's just a funny show.

Fucking comfy show desu

when a show is just good it doesn't matter what colour of people are in it.

you underage faggots never watched fresh prince growing up?

stop shilling that nig show. People who watched it grew up to vote Hillary

the show that literally had donald trump on it?

Why are Sup Forumstards so stupid?

Black-Ishmael is trash. Typical white are racist and think are superior. But my black genes are superior becuase MUH jigga boo jones dancing and swag.

you're a fucking caricature

there was a time between the 80s to around 2010 where that shit was no question at all through shows like bill cosbys or prince from belair etc etc..we were through this shit like 30 years ago i grew up in the 80s and black or white only counted maybe on the wallstreet or in some countrysides (ALL over the world)..we also had strong women and being gay was accepted more or less..from QUEEN to whatever..nobody cared...
the people who are born in the 90s and 2000s but especially the people born in the 90s are completely fucked in the head

Why are SJWs so obsessed with incest?

Because they're oblivious to how inbred most muslims are.

Because they're busy trying to legalise paedophilia.

>b..but arent libtards telling us we can only enjoy shows and characters we can identify with?
no

The fact that half the world's Muslims is one of those things that sounds so incredibly racist that nobody believes it until they see the studies. Best part is that the same liberals who mock southern whites for supposedly being inbred (which they aren't) will turn around and say that there's nothing wrong with Muslims being inbred.

*fact that half the world's Muslims are inbred is one

>Born in 1990
>Told for 20 years "race doesn't matter, we're all human"
>Suddenly it's the most important thing ever in history
I wonder who could be behind such a massive shift in public opinion?

why are modern black tv shows always about blacks talking about white people?

say about the fresh prince what you want, but most of the series wasn't about race.

>southern whites for supposedly being inbred (which they aren't)
they are though

I watched Fresh Prince, Cosby show, Everyone hates Chris, Bernie Mack show growing up as a white kid and still voted Trump. Black shows have always had a large non-black audience, white people just don't like any show trying to lecture us on race is all.