ITT: we write BELIEVABLE futures for Sup Forums characters

ITT: we write BELIEVABLE futures for Sup Forums characters.

>Otto drops the X-treme sports shit once he hit puberty and became a swagfag in high school and knocked up a chick. He dropped out of high school and is now a deadbeat dad
>Twister becomes a stoner and his brother Lars got killed in a gang shootout
>Sam becomes /fit/ and is dating Reggie

Dipper browses /x/ and shitposts on /r9k/ about never fucking Wendy

He gets hooked on hard drugs and ends up overdosing at the age of 21

Nicole fulfills the prophecy.

Nah, he got addicted to radishes after kicking chocolate in one episode so it's more likely he'd be a health nut of some sort.

Goes to become Student athlete heart gives out from abusing steroids

After failing to be a comic book artist, Doug makes a living working a shitty minimum wage job and still living at home with his parents. Porkchop died years ago

NBA Superstar

The Rocket Power gang become a team of mercenaries who use their X-TREME sports skills to rob banks and carry out assassinations.

>believable

>Porkchop died years ago

For some reason this made me realize suddenly how old Doug is and how far away the days are in the early 90s where I watched Doug as a child.

TJ is a college dropout who still managed to climb his way to VP of Operations in some big business.

Gus died in the army.

Gretchen won a nobel peace prize but she has to pay a shit load of alimony to three deadbeat ex-husbands.

Which one was Gretchen again?

He traded one addiction for another, he may not end up in some alley but I dont think he cared that much about the health aspect. He would simply trade one thing in for another until he finally filled the void that caused the problem (his nanny leaving).

I think after his dreams are crushed he would fibd something mediocre to focus on.

The smart and skinny one with glasses and freckles.

Tito climbed into Reggie's room and immediately punched her in the face, knocking her out cold.

Upon awakening Reggie found herself bound and gagged to a chair. Tito was naked, standing in front of her with a big Hawaii boner staring her in the face. "As the ancient Hawaiians used to say... it's time for a dicking!" And at that, Tito leaped forward and grabbed Reggie's undeveloped breast. He grabbed with all his might, and ripped the skin from her body. Her muffled screams fell flat, and no one came to her help.

The blood aroused Tito more than he'd ever been aroused. It reminded him of the stories his mother used to tell him of the ancient Hawaiin sacrifices in which the subjects would receive wounds to which the sacrificers would rape. He couldn't wait, Tito grabbed a hammer and smashed at Reggie's ribcage, again her screams were not heard. After breaking an opening to her insides, Tito plunged in.

He thrust in and out in complete ecstasy. The pain was unbearable for Reggie and she lost consciousness. Tito came almost immediately, but he was by no means done. He pulled out of her chest, his PENIS dripping blood and semen. Tito cleaned his dick off with Reggie's tongue.

Tito tore out a few of the ribs he had broken and shoved them up his ass to stimulate his enormous prostate.

Tito then undid Reggie's restraints and began fucking her now lifeless corpse. After deploying his Hawaiin happy sauce, he decided he wanted a better look at Reggie.

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.

He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.

Just then Tito remembered, he was not man, but bear. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Reggie's father came in.

"Reggie it's time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD REGGI-" and Tito attacked and ate Ray. Then Tito went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Canada.

wtf

Spongebob worked his minimum wage patty flipping job until he died at work from a heart attack; a combination of a lifetime of long work hours and a diet of fast-food.

This depresses me cause twister's the only one not poor and borderline jobless.

Otto is basically just doing what his father did
Sam is super buff and probably does modeling on the side
Reggie is the ceo of a publishing corporation that probably owns multiple magazines

or maybe not
I don't speak that language

I wonder if twister makes sharknado.

Where is this from? Looks very on model. Is it canon?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yea. As soon as he hit puberty he prolly could prolly juggle the whole gang.

otto owns his father's shop, dude's barely making any cash and probably lives in a small shack, spending all his time at work or the beach

sam is a lifeguard, which isn't what your main profession should be

reggie owns her own magazine company. too bad the internet exists.

>The Squid beefs it.

And Twister is probably considered a hack.

Probably from a Spanish version of the magazine.

>the squid beefed it