Was this or Suicide Squad the better film?

Was this or Suicide Squad the better film?

Guardians easily.

If you want a suicide squad movie, watch Assault on Arkham.

both garbage

kinda unfair to compare op, guardians had two movies

Guardians is on a completely different level

I'd kill Killer Frost's frost

But Assault on Arkham is also shit.

Both shit

Not gonna watch that. But Suicide Squad is the single worst movie I've ever seen, so I wouldn't be surprised or impressed if it's better.

>worse than BvS
>worse than the Hulk you know which version

To me all marvel films are just pure autism, watching one i feel as though I may as well be prancing around in public wearing a diaper and a fursuit. I tried watching gotg 2 and it was just like there was a full on down's syndrome level autist hanging out of the cinema screen sperging out and shrieking, slobbering all over himself while the eyes rolled around in his head. I had to walk out after 10 minutes.

It's definitely worse than BvS. If you're talking about Ang Lee's Hulk (the only one I've seen) kill yourself.

depends on if GOTG2 will win a oscar

No one's ducking stupid enough to say WB made anything better than based Disney

Absolutely worse than BvS, both hulks are better than sue sie skwad, Ang Lee's Hulk is one of the best capeshit movies ever made

I watched gotg 2 and it looked terrible
I mean it looked like an animated movie the CGI was so bad at times
I don't remember the first one looking nearly as bad
literally spy kids 3d tier

Skwad had better tracks than vol 2

This is objective truth

GotG1 is a solid 7/10 flick

GotG2 and Suicide Squad are both garbage. Liking them is fine but both are poorly made shit and people should feel embarrassed for admitting in public or even online that they enjoyed them.

its a shame because i was looking forward to both of them but whatever. WB screwed up Suicide Squad and James Gunn is a wildly inconsistent director and seemingly disney had no quality control over the film this time.

>watched suicide squad
>it's shit
>Sup Forums recommends assault on arkham
>it's still shit

>he actually believes this

>worse than pic related

you haven't seen enough movies

Haven't seen it, and don't intend to

I like to think I have a good filter

>watches CapeShit
>good filter

nah

how can you discern a good movie from a bad one then

people used to call Van Gogh works shit, probably because they didn't see most of them
what if you're like those people

It's called being social

this movie is shit and you're a faggot for acting like you know what you're talking about when you clearly don't

fuck you

I don't call things shit if I haven't seen them. But there are more films out there than I could watch in a lifetime, so I choose ones I know I'll get something out of.

I'm going to be missing out on a lot of films either way. We all will, you can't watch everything.

>social
>sitting in a dark room where you can't talk